Singapore Reckless Drivers XIII

DOBIEMKZ

I think it is impossible to stop behavior of motorcyclist to lane split and squeeze. If they squeeze with cars and small trucks, maybe can get away with it. But many a times these idiots also want to squeeze with prime movers and dump trucks. 
Even in a car, I don’t have the balls to go up against these fellas but let them win. My life is more important. 
the risk motorcyclist take is incredible. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8

24 minutes ago, Steptronic said:

Agreed. The bike was approaching a major intersection and never slowed down - went full blast. This type of drivers / riders no one can control.

These bikers always think that they are faster and can make it, but they nvr think of what if they don't. Just 1 time is enough. 

• Praise 4

3 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

They should install black boxes that will prevent speeding and beating red lights.

LTA had tried before on heavy trucks but found it unsafe to use.

At times when you need to overtake urgently in emergency situation (especially overtaking), driver couldn't due to the device which cut you out from increasing speed which in turn, makes you panicky. 🤪🤪

• Praise 3

7 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

LTA had tried before on heavy trucks but found it unsafe to use.

At times when you need to overtake urgently in emergency situation (especially overtaking), driver couldn't due to the device which cut you out from increasing speed which in turn, makes you panicky. 🤪🤪

Yes, agree. Maybe in the future, when satellite ERP or in car-navigation gets more advanced, drivers can get penalised/flagged as a high risk driver if they do high speed junction cornering frequently. 

Currently if i'm not wrong, some car insurance companies already have some sort of drive behaviour monitoring system installed for the purpose to get lower insurance rates.

• Praise 2

11 minutes ago, Rickster said:

Yes, agree. Maybe in the future, when satellite ERP or in car-navigation gets more advanced, drivers can get penalised/flagged as a high risk driver if they do high speed junction cornering frequently. 

Currently if i'm not wrong, some car insurance companies already have some sort of drive behaviour monitoring system installed for the purpose to get lower insurance rates.

Yup. Many countries have insurnace who do this. 

• Praise 1

17 minutes ago, Rickster said:

This is usage-based car insurance.  

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Steptronic said:

Agreed. The bike was approaching a major intersection and never slowed down - went full blast. This type of drivers / riders no one can control.

If it was controlled, he would have stopped and waited for a green arrow.

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, Theoldjaffa said:

suaku me just learnt how to embed beedio.

action starts in last 10 seconds, but video is long to show how long it has been red before the Merc went past the red light.

Pls report to TP and keep our roads safe. Wish you good blessing and prosperity for 2023.

https://eservices.police.gov.sg/content/policehubhome/homepage/feedback-on-road-users.html 

• Praise 4

2 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Sob sob sob ....... 😰😰😰

Unable & too late to repair vehicle and get ready for CNY....  😓

Reputable Rental Cars Companies fully booked and now have to fight for cars from BlueSG & Getgo.... ☹

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

5 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

If bikers want to die, controlled right turns are not going to stop them.

I concur.

Red light drivers or riders also chiong and it's never a question of whether it's a discretional turn or not.

It's the failure to use one's common sense, be it driving or riding.

For all I know, most Pasir Ris junction has turned into non discretionary ones and hence wasting my time waiting, even with no traffic in the opposite direction. 

• Praise 7

5 hours ago, Theoldjaffa said:

suaku me just learnt how to embed beedio.

action starts in last 10 seconds, but video is long to show how long it has been red before the Merc went past the red light.

Merc drove pass the red light like his grandfather road , simply bo chap 😂 

• Angry 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

52 minutes ago, Ginyu said:

Merc drove pass the red light like his grandfather road , simply bo chap 😂 

Most likely distraction either talking or messaging on Phone.

• Angry 1
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, ER-3682 said:

not a good excuse, he may kill someone else crossing the road for his own careless mistake. 

• Praise 2
  • Angry 1

2 hours ago, Hamburger said:

I concur.

Red light drivers or riders also chiong and it's never a question of whether it's a discretional turn or not.

It's the failure to use one's common sense, be it driving or riding.

For all I know, most Pasir Ris junction has turned into non discretionary ones and hence wasting my time waiting, even with no traffic in the opposite direction. 

LPPL.

Not many people can gauge incoming traffic speed.

Worse is probably just turn even without visual cues.

• Praise 2

4 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

LPPL.

Not many people can gauge incoming traffic speed.

Worse is probably just turn even without visual cues.

Then they deserve to get themselves injured/killed. Or better stop driving.

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, ER-3682 said:

12 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

not a good excuse, he may kill someone else crossing the road for his own careless mistake. 

This one chiong red light definitely must penalise....

But I encounter another fark-up driver last Saturday....

He was 3rd car from junction....right turn Green light ....eyes still on phone.. I was behind him.

Honk him....this farker still move less than 10km/hr while still fingering phone on dashboard.

Need to "undertake" him to make the turn. I'd finish my turn, he still just barely enter the junction.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Angry 1