Singapore Reckless Drivers XIII

DOBIEMKZ

Motorcycle convoy from Singapore caught in Johor flood
https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/motorcycle-convoy-from-singapore-caught-in-johor-flood

Seriously don’t know what’s going thru the brains of these motorcyclists. 

See the video in the link.

Helmet too tight or what? Or they think their big CC bike can conquer anything? Trying to ride thru’ a flood? There is REALLY a flood, not like Singapore. 

MERSING - A convoy of high-powered motorcycles from Singapore was caught in a risky situation in Mersing, Johor when some of their motorcycles were almost swept away by the strong currents of flood waters.

Mersing police officer Abdul Razak Abdullah Sani said the group wanted to brave the flood on Jalan Nitar to continue with their journey to Kuantan, Pahang.

“There were six high-powered motorcycles that were on their way to Kuantan, Pahang. However, a motorcycle broke down after riding through the flood,” he said on Wednesday.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 11

2 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Motorcycle convoy from Singapore caught in Johor flood
https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/motorcycle-convoy-from-singapore-caught-in-johor-flood

Seriously don’t know what’s going  thru the brains of these motorcyclists. 

See the video in the link.

Helmet too tight or what? Trying to ride thru’ a flood? There is REALLY a flood, not like Singapore. 

guess they are stuck. cos if they dun ride, the water may sweep them away, or enter the engine via the exhaust?

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Theoldjaffa said:

guess they are stuck. cos if they dun ride, the water may sweep them away, or enter the engine via the exhaust?

Team TSG rider

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

5 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Opps! I imagined too much! My bad. 😁

You went to Rangoon Rd too much for ''pak pak''.??

Edited by ER-3682
  • Haha! 6

2 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

😆

I think this 1 whole week CNY, at least 20-30 cars off the road! 

All the chain collisions along the major Expressway can easily more than 100 vehicles. 

PIE itself (both ways) near Steven exit already have 8 chain collisions during the 1st day of CNY to 3rd day evening. I had been passing by that PIE section on all 3 days of CNY and stuck with the jam plus rain makes you more frustrated ... 

Couple with BKE, TPE and ECP. 

Each collision can have 4 or more vehicles. Wonder where they are rushing to.... 

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 9

1 hour ago, Theoldjaffa said:

Maybe Hotel already booked,so take a Bet,anyway,Malaysia Gov't already said alot of place going to flood,why choose a date to go now.?

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

All the chain collisions along the major Expressway can easily more than 100 vehicles. 

PIE itself (both ways) near Steven exit already have 8 chain collisions during the 1st day of CNY to 3rd day evening. I had been passing by that PIE section on all 3 days of CNY and stuck with the jam plus rain makes you more frustrated ... 

Gong Xi Fa Cai to the Workshops.

• Haha! 7

5 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Each collision can have 4 or more vehicles. Wonder where they are rushing to.... 

• Haha! 5

19 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

You went to Rangoon Rd too much for ''pak pak''.??

I going to City Square Mall and passed by that road only. Just passing by. 👌

• Haha! 4

50 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Accident repair workshops take a long annual break during CNY.. and come back to roaring business.

HUAT AH

• Praise 1

50 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Maybe Hotel already booked,so take a Bet,anyway,Malaysia Gov't already said alot of place going to flood,why choose a date to go now.?

maybe like many others, they don't trust the malaysia gahmen? heh heh

↡ Advertisement