Singapore Reckless Drivers XIII

DOBIEMKZ

40 minutes ago, therock said:

He shouldn't be sharing, now we will know he has been speeding.. all for $50 bucks...

Can’t really tell if speeding. Anyway police also cannot fine for speeding. As no evidence. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

2 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

Can’t really tell if speeding. Anyway police also cannot fine for speeding. As no evidence. 

As long as it is not measured with "calibrated device", no speeding summon issue.

• Praise 2

3 hours ago, Blueray said:

additional footage on SGRV. looks like racing ? or both noobs with mega egos and puny brains ?

So both cars actually racing. If insurance c/o see this both cars probably need to pay their own car damages repair and better still TP take action against both drivers.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 4

Both the cars in video are pricks and deserve to be taken off public roads forever. I am happy to see their egos dented and damaged apart from their wallets hurting from this accident..

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 4

2 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

There are 40km/h speed signages on the left and also painted on the road prior to this bend, quite obvious their speed higher than this. Just need some follow up by TP to get the evidence since government property involved now. Good for drivers behind them to come out with their incam videos.

3 hours ago, Dafansu said:

There are 40km/h speed signages on the left and also painted on the road prior to this bend, quite obvious their speed higher than this. Just need some follow up by TP to get the evidence since government property involved now. Good for drivers behind them to come out with their incam videos.

Fine him for illegal  racing, racing no speed definition right? 😄😄😄

Edited by Ct3833

4 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Lack of enforcement.

Seen any TP bike for the CNY week? Not me.

That’s why we must have CCTV + AI

I better run far far

Radx going to pop out soon🤭

• Haha! 1

15 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Lack of enforcement.

Seen any TP bike for the CNY week? Not me.

Have...when there is an accident in front of Bedok North SPC..A Grab Food Rider..whacked into the Back of a Saloon..big Dent in the Boot...Rider should become "Superman"..serious Injuries.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

28 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Have...when there is an accident in front of Bedok North SPC..A Grab Food Rider..whacked into the Back of a Saloon..big Dent in the Boot...Rider should become "Superman"..serious Injuries.

I mean patrolling the roads. Got see?

7 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Everyday so heavy Rain..give chance lah,even you have free Petrol,will you drive around jalan jalan for no purpose.?

6 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Everyday so heavy Rain..give chance lah,even you have free Petrol,will you drive around jalan jalan for no purpose.?

TP cars?

So rain no need enforcement lor…I see…haha.

52 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Have. 

Recently during CNY 1st day to last Sat (7th day), I came across "Phantom" TP m/cycles & Volvo on the road especially Expressways. 

One Audi A8 got caught for speeding & zig zag driving right in front of me. I was in the middle lane along PIE toward Tuas after BKE. 

One PHV Toyota Prius caught by unmarked Volvo along CTE toward Yishun after AMK Ave 5.  

Some zoom past my vehicle. If you more observant, can spot "Phantom" TP on the road. 

TP 'Oo cho kang' [drivingcar]

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 8
  • Haha! 4