Singapore Reckless Drivers XIII

DOBIEMKZ

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

This cheapo camcar driver just want park for free. 

Bring FIL for appt, park at basement carpark la. If late for appt, still can wait 20-25 mins. 🙄

That’s where I parked when I go there for appt.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 7
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, ER-3682 said:

This Tan Tock Seng Hospital A&E Carpark,everyone wanted to park for Free,Cam-Car should go Basement Carpark,now have B3 & B4 open to Public...no need to wait so long.

So even the "Dr" also want to park for free?

• Haha! 2

5 hours ago, Watwheels said:

If you watch from a different angle you will see why this happened. See 0:24 onwards.

It is the black sedan on the left most lane who did not signal and switch lane at a slow pace. The black suv tried to siam the black sedan is a sotong driver who dont see where he's going as well. The merc is the suay one who wanted to drive fast but kenna these two drivers. The black sedan kenna instant karma for his boh chap driving.

Bigger CB is Harrier guy, these are those people who cause the shit but still say other were speeding. I know it was wrong of Merc driver to speed but then it could be police car chasing someone at high speed.
funny thing I found similar video by SPF posted, in video motor cyclist is Harrier guy

• Praise 6
  • Haha! 3

1 hour ago, ER-3682 said:

This Tan Tock Seng Hospital A&E Carpark,everyone wanted to park for Free,Cam-Car should go Basement Carpark,now have B3 & B4 open to Public...no need to wait so long.

I don't need to go TTS after my mother in law passed away, used to go there every month 

I remember the basement carpark entrance was quite challenging, even for a small car

• Praise 2

4 hours ago, Fitvip said:

He did brake for a split second and decided to chiong!

E300 coupe should come with collision prevention assist, the car will brake automatically

but it doesn't look like the system is working 😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

1 hour ago, commonjunks said:

Bigger CB is Harrier guy, these are those people who cause the shit but still say other were speeding. I know it was wrong of Merc driver to speed but then it could be police car chasing someone at high speed.
funny thing I found similar video by SPF posted, in video motor cyclist is Harrier guy

Today I met quite a few such idiots when travelling in lane 2, the crap driver mainly lorry drivers, some don't even signal. Then maintaining 70km/h on lane 2.

• Praise 5

7 hours ago, Atonchia said:

Why the van/mini bus is on the right lane?

Can we please ban the F of all these X/G/P plates off the right lane, if found driving on them, fine 10k and 3 mths license suspension..

• Praise 7
  • Haha! 1

7 hours ago, Gnahp said:

E300 coupe should come with collision prevention assist, the car will brake automatically

Maybe owner trying to cut cost by saving that $8000 collision system cos he thinks that his driving skills equal to that of F1 drivers.... :wut:

No need for such system. :we-all-gonna-die:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Haha! 4

7 hours ago, commonjunks said:

While Harrier was wrong, the merc was going so fast that the harrier might not have seen him coming when  he first looked into the rear view mirror. Moreover, Many traffic warning globally said speeding kills,  fortunately no one did in this case. Anyway two changing lane casually, one speeding recklessly, god takes all of them  out in one go.

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

8 hours ago, Dannnn said:

So even the "Dr" also want to park for free?

Doctors parked at B2...You can ask me anything in Tan Tock Seng,it is like my Aged Parents 2nd Home.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

31 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Maybe owner trying to cut cost by saving that $8000 collision system cos he thinks that his driving skills equal to that of F1 drivers.... :wut:

No need for such system. :we-all-gonna-die:

Maybe bought from P.I. usually it is not offer as Standard.

• Praise 1

8 hours ago, Gnahp said:

No system in the world can prevent stupidity.. 

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Beanoyip said:

This auntie obviously only looked straight..

Aunty a good runner...run here run there still could direct ah neh to call mata, direct traffic with her guanyin palm...nearly reverse into him somemore 😅

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Beanoyip said:

This auntie obviously only looked straight..

Car turning in on her left, so she doesn't have clear view.

So this type of driver is I don't care type even when she cannot see in coming traffic and drive on assumption.

Edited by Atonchia
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4