Singapore Reckless Drivers XIII

DOBIEMKZ

Supercharged
On 3/9/2023 at 12:49 PM, ER-3682 said:

There so many Trees in Singapore,if every Tree fell & need to pay thousands,N'park would Bankrupt...end up need to hike GST & Income Tax...Taxpayers like us will suffer.

A tree will eventually fall. It could be due to disease, old age, soil erosion, wind pressure,..etc. If there're only 10 tress on our island for NEA to look after, of course they'll take good care of each one, cutting it down before there's a threat of toppling. I'm happy most of our walkways are tree lined, providing much needed shelter in this climate. We just have to accept some will fall at the wrong moment. There're quite a number of cities where one can hardly find a tree by the streets. Those are really 'concrete jungles'.

9fdbd974-eca9-4eaa-bb48-7399dfde5bbc.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

On 3/9/2023 at 5:36 PM, therock said:

Another case which I feel there is some back story...

On 3/9/2023 at 7:22 PM, Didu said:

I'm pretty sure there's a part 1 to this video clip.  😁

action-directing.gif

• Haha! 8

Twincharged
On 3/9/2023 at 5:26 PM, inlinesix said:

They are supposed to do 100% check.

It is a very tough job

In this Era,who still 100% on the Ball.?

On 3/9/2023 at 10:05 PM, ER-3682 said:

In this Era,who still 100% on the Ball.?

Rather than not possible, it is lack of supervision.

🤔

• Praise 1

On 3/9/2023 at 4:09 PM, Jellandross said:

Seat Cuppa 😂😂😂 Can make fresh espresso inside car  

5mar2023 1402hrs punggol road #SMU8811J seat cuppa

cut off camcar & ebrake

quoted

Reckless driver along Punggol Road. A nuisuance and danger to other road users.

100% sure there is a backstory. This cam car posting to make himself look innocent. Puikkkk

• Haha! 7

On 3/9/2023 at 4:24 PM, DOBIEMKZ said:

Now Bluesg cars made more accessible to army boys liao; book out time chiong ahhh!!!

image.thumb.png.383fea92cd8e9b527b36e301edc794f0.png

They should open one at Sg Gedong Camp mah.. the most ulu camp on the planet :D 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

On 3/9/2023 at 10:28 AM, ER-3682 said:

Do you know how expensive is Aluminium Alloy.?Only High End Cars used Aluminium Alloy in Suspension Parts,Attrage is budget Car not possible to use Aluminium Alloy for Tie Rods.

I don't think carbon steel or cast iron will snap like this. It could be aluminium alloy, but the super low grade type :D 

*I think only la* :D 

On 3/10/2023 at 9:08 AM, Beehive3783 said:

I don't think carbon steel or cast iron will snap like this. It could be aluminium alloy, but the super low grade type :D 

*I think only la* :D 

Low Grade High Tensile Steel...Do you know the price of Carbon Steel(1060) & Cast Iron(0814) Costs.?So expensive.

Edited by ER-3682
  • Praise 1

On 3/9/2023 at 4:24 PM, DOBIEMKZ said:

Now Bluesg cars made more accessible to army boys liao; book out time chiong ahhh!!!

image.thumb.png.383fea92cd8e9b527b36e301edc794f0.png

Army bois now so good life, even have car sharing inside the camp. 😂

On 3/9/2023 at 10:21 AM, richard_crl032 said:

For me the trouble is too many do not even bother to put effort to signal .. f basic driving skill. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

But many also once they give signal, they change lane immediate without checking, as if they have the right of way once give signal.

• Haha! 1

On 3/10/2023 at 10:49 AM, Jellandross said:

GetGoHell strikes again!

Like this GetGoHell will huat and never out of business. We will continue to meet GetGoHell idiots on the road. Very sian! 

• Haha! 7

On 3/10/2023 at 9:26 AM, 13177 said:

But many also once they give signal, they change lane immediate without checking, as if they have the right of way once give signal.

At least got signal to warn us to slow down .. or prefer no signalling ? 🤔🤔

And many speed up when they see someone signalling to change lane cos cannot lose one 😭😭🤒

Edited by richard_crl032
  • Haha! 1

Hoosay liao .. not sure reckless or top speed demon but glad to see more observed TPs these days and also this one otw lunch time albeit TP really risk their limbs and live flagging errant car down.

Guess sg vigilante, terrible accidents, this forum and even maybe my reporting helps 🥳🥳

Screenshot_20230310-122354_Signal.jpg

• Praise 4

On 3/9/2023 at 2:15 PM, ER-3682 said:

Not easy..some have Termites right in the Centre of the Trunk...cannot so easy detect.

Ya .. read that they even resort to portable echo readers to scan .. few millions of trees in simplepore.

On 3/9/2023 at 5:26 PM, inlinesix said:

They are supposed to do 100% check.

Impossible task and changing daily oso ...  let's be realistic on others as we are onto ourselves. Cheers.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1