Singapore Reckless Drivers XIII

DOBIEMKZ

On 3/12/2023 at 12:19 PM, Count_duku said:

You mean this one:

Nowadays quite common for cars to swerve when slow traffic on lane 1. Just the other day I was exiting PIE to CTE-city, suddenly lane 1 slowed down a red taxi swerved left and hit a black MPV next to me (thank God I was on the next lane, didn’t kena). Not a hard crash but both cars stopped to exchange particulars.

This driver would just get suspended only, no need to go to jail. That's why no one scared all continue to suka suka change lane, often without signalling too. 

Until careless drivers get jailed for causing injuries, the party continues. 

But for this particular driver, bye bye license! 

Edited by Volvobrick
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Sad 1

You mean this one:

Nowadays quite common for cars to swerve when slow traffic on lane 1. Just the other day I was exiting PIE to CTE-city, suddenly lane 1 slowed down a red taxi swerved left and hit a black MPV next to me (thank God I was on the next lane, didn’t kena). Not a hard crash but both cars stopped to exchange particulars.

Yes, I meant this accident.

Upon closer look, the rider seemed to have landed hard on shoulder and all fours.

Though his helmet flew off. Hope no impact on the head and recover soon.

• Sad 1

You mean this one:

There was something like this earlier and I posted that the BMW came out slowly and perhaps at that point the lane splitting bike wasn't visible.

Whilst the onus is on the driver to keep a lookout, the bike was going quite fast and didn't seem to take any action until it was too late. Is it really the BMW's fault especially if there was no bike when he checked?

• Praise 1

On 3/12/2023 at 3:00 PM, therock said:

There was something like this earlier and I posted that the BMW came out slowly and perhaps at that point the lane splitting bike wasn't visible.

Whilst the onus is on the driver to keep a lookout, the bike was going quite fast and didn't seem to take any action until it was too late. Is it really the BMW's fault especially if there was no bike when he checked?

Changing lane and hitting someone will be at fault, unless the biker is speeding excessively. 

If cannot see, not sure, just stay put in the lane.

In this case the driver didn't even signal, you think he/she checked carefully? 

• Praise 6

You mean this one:

Cultivating good driving habits for dumb ppl is similar to dog training. You need to "punish" the dog as a form of negative reinforcement to make it realise that some behaviors are undesirable.

This bmw driver's swerving habit probably been reinforced through the years because "no accident happened" including near misses and other drivers being more alert.

Most drivers have self-awareness and ability to learn from negative incidents to better their driving skills. But for dumber ppl they need life-changing events like this accident to wake them up unfortunately.

• Praise 7
  • Haha! 2

On 3/12/2023 at 8:35 AM, Jamesc said:

Reboot is what huh?

Close the Windows?

Off the car?

On the car?

Open the Windows again huh?

:D

Looks like only he knew what he was talking about,all of us dont know.  Cheap getgo car can become so good, can remotely manage engine malfunction ? 

He mention ABS not working,  how often do we need ABS in our daily driving, was he not speeding like many othet getgo car ?

He  also spun out of control, he did not mention how fast he was driving, how often has he been driving and what has been his drving records ?

Since he was not familiar with the car and suspected the car has probelm, shouldnt he drive slowly or still drive it like there is no tomorrow?

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

On 3/12/2023 at 3:08 PM, Volvobrick said:

Changing lane and hitting someone will be at fault, unless the biker is speeding excessively. 

If cannot see, not sure, just stay put in the lane.

In this case the driver didn't even signal, you think he/she checked carefully? 

Both parties are at fault.

The bike is going "too fast" to avoid BMW (even though it tried).

BMW never anticipate lane splitting motorcycles.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

On 3/12/2023 at 3:43 PM, inlinesix said:

In this case 100% BMW idiot's fault. The biker was actually quite near already and not lane splitting (based on what is visible in the video). Even the car in lane 2 was quite near. BMW idiot ngeh ngeh wanted to change lane. Hope the idiot goes to jail besides losing his/her license. 

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 7
  • Haha! 1

On 3/12/2023 at 3:43 PM, inlinesix said:

The bike no lane spilt mah. He just going about in lane 2

• Praise 4

On 3/12/2023 at 3:47 PM, Volvobrick said:

In this case 100% BMW idiot's fault. The biker was actually quite near already and not lane splitting (based on what is visible in the video). Even the car in lane 2 was quite near. BMW idiot ngeh ngeh wanted to change lane. Hope the idiot goes to jail besides losing his/her license. 

Wish it was a King Kong lorry instead of motor

super crush the f**ker 

• Haha! 5

On 3/12/2023 at 8:09 PM, Mustank said:

Wish it was a King Kong lorry instead of motor

super crush the f**ker 

King Kong lorry never there when you want them, always there when you don't! 

BTW encountered a speeding prime mover yesterday, with 2 digits and last alphabet missing from the number plate (barely can make out the numbers from the stain). Probably deliberately damaged the plate. Reported online. 

• Praise 11

How can anyone victim blame the biker? Don’t understand the logic. From the video, can deduce that the biker is speeding and exceeding the limit?

The BMW is wrong. Period.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 10

On 3/12/2023 at 3:19 PM, Count_duku said:

You mean this one:

Drive right lane some more.. right lane get stuck then wanna change lane.. see this fker still wanna stick to right lane next time..

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

On 3/12/2023 at 5:05 PM, Volvobrick said:

This driver would just get suspended only, no need to go to jail. That's why no one scared all continue to suka suka change lane, often without signalling too. 

Until careless drivers get jailed for causing injuries, the party continues. 

But for this particular driver, bye bye license! 

I bet he's still driving.. insurance gave him another car..

On 3/12/2023 at 11:28 AM, Fcw75 said:

84 years old really shouldn’t be driving anymore. The vision and reflex are simply not there already.

Madhater still drives at 97 leh!

• Haha! 4

On 3/13/2023 at 10:02 AM, Fitvip said:

Madhater still drives at 97 leh!

Got how cars protecting him? Maybe front back left right.  🤣

• Haha! 3

You mean this one:

Such incident should warrant disqualification of license for life and hefty insurance settlement (I sprained my knee and its been more than 1 month I am still limping, guy on motor bike is farked 100times harder than mine).
There is no f**king reason to quickly jump lanes when your lane is slowing down or standing still without paying attention to your mirror or giving pain to freaking neck to turn and check blind spot.
5-10 second saving time could cost people life or put them in bed forever.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8
  • Sad 1