Singapore Reckless Drivers XIII

DOBIEMKZ

On 3/16/2023 at 9:50 AM, Spidey10 said:

no number plate, no helmet....how to compound...

he is lucky is not a king kong lorry....else blue tent...

I am not too worry of retribution and lessons to be learned for them if they do not grow up and/or change .. it will get them in such behaviour in other incidences if they do not .. by the arms of law or onto themselves.

I can only hope that something positives happen in their young lives to grow up as positive contributing adults and more imptly, the innocents are not affected until then.

Very importantly is also that I can do shit especially with no Stephen Chow's KungFu and at ripe old age but hope and hope again ... half full or half empty up is to everyone of us and there will always be outliners to be contained by law and order but nvr 100% eradicated.

At the least, we do not hv gun wielding students or road rage cases or your neighbour shooting you down cos your wife quarrelled with his wife ... in the most advanced country in the world wor 😰🥳

Cheers.

Edited by richard_crl032
↡ Advertisement

On 3/16/2023 at 11:54 AM, Ct3833 said:

How to? these guys have no identity at all, TP and LTA cannot even locate them, moreover, our TP cannot even chase an aggressive van , how to chase these PMDs which are a lot more faster and agile than a van ? 🤣🤣

Got facial recognition, don't tell me our smart nation can't ID a person by its face only?

• Praise 1

On 3/16/2023 at 10:10 AM, Beanoyip said:

Got facial recognition, don't tell me our smart nation can't ID a person by its face only?

Guess not deemed as critical stage as yet but guess also not so simple against limited resources and other more pressing issues ?  Dunno but also guess not in a perfect world but think it is fine as long as under control i.e. some due actions and not at increasing rate.

Unfortunately garment like coys also need production output and soon 8kk population for more cases to be seen. Heartening though with garment pushing more silver zones and worldclass underground with carfree builtup living in Tengah yet to be seen that cannot be cheap to invest and maintain. 🥳🥳

I don't want to be monitored at all time

On 3/15/2023 at 11:12 PM, Rayleigh said:

So innovative. Augment with visibility with light saber. Smart but in the wrong place. 

I think they should tie those flash lights to the bodies. If they are thrown to the bushes and trees by bigger vehicles, they can be easily identified by Police and others 😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

On 3/16/2023 at 1:19 PM, inlinesix said:

I don't want to be monitored at all time

But the fact is you are.. whether you like it or not

Supercharged

Don't be surprised that our beloved government cannot do this. They can come up with whatever reasons that you might never think of. 

On 3/10/2023 at 11:25 PM, Count_duku said:

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/three-people-taken-to-hospital-after-accident-at-serangoon-road

SINGAPORE - Three people were taken to hospital after a traffic accident at the junction of Serangoon Road and Lavender Street on Friday afternoon.

Photos and videos circulating online show a stationary silver Toyota sedan on the pavement in front of the Spacepod @ Hive hostel, with a fallen lamp post lying across at least three lanes of Lavender Street, heading towards the Singapore Indian Association. 

In one video, several men in construction gear can be seen trying to lift the front of the silver sedan, with two construction vehicles parked near the scene of the accident.

A stationary black car is seen near the fallen lamp post, with at least one ambulance at the accident scene diagonally across from Kallang Polyclinic. Workers are also seen working on the roadside electrical junction box near the silver sedan and the fallen lamp post.

The police said they were alerted at around 2.20pm to an accident involving four cars and two pedestrians at the junction. The Singapore Civil Defence Force separately said it took three people to Tan Tock Seng Hospital.

The three were a 52-year-old female passenger and two male pedestrians, aged 35 and 40, according to the police. They were conscious when taken to hospital. 

An 84-year-old driver is assisting in investigations, the police added.

84 year old? So old liao, don't come out sabo other road users la...

• Haha! 5

On 3/12/2023 at 3:00 PM, therock said:

There was something like this earlier and I posted that the BMW came out slowly and perhaps at that point the lane splitting bike wasn't visible.

Whilst the onus is on the driver to keep a lookout, the bike was going quite fast and didn't seem to take any action until it was too late. Is it really the BMW's fault especially if there was no bike when he checked?

Please don't start the victim blaming. If want to go law by law, BMW is in the wrong, full stop.

On 3/13/2023 at 8:32 PM, Wildfaye29 said:

cam car idiot

Do you think he would have done the high beam sh1t if it was a Malaysian car? 

Edited by Beehive3783
  • Haha! 2

On 3/14/2023 at 6:50 PM, Abracadabra said:

Last week one boomer looking at phone crossing carpark. I honk him very loud he jumped! 😂 and waved sorry sorry to me. 

My wife scolded me "why you like dat?"😂😂

I like to do that too. If they dare to open mouth, I will just ask if they want to be shocked but alive or dead in a coffin :D 

• Haha! 2

On 3/14/2023 at 10:32 PM, Abracadabra said:

Yes, I see before. Very reckless one. 

Tsk .... Most of the time is boomer.

Ya, especially those on PMA. Keep beeping and horning and ringing like they rushing to get reincarnated. KNN

• Haha! 2

On 3/16/2023 at 12:49 PM, Beehive3783 said:

84 year old? So old liao, don't come out sabo other road users la...

He will tell you he drive car more than you eat rice.

That's why I always siam those well-known boomer cars like Camry and S Class. Mostly half blind half deaf drivers but still terrorizing the roads everyday.

• Haha! 1

No ministar nor their parent/kid kena knocked down and in coma that's why no action taken.

If that ever happens, then fast hand fast leg stricter regulations and enforcement. Can only hope now. 

Edited by Volvobrick