Singapore Reckless Drivers XIII

DOBIEMKZ

6 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

what's wrong? Why asked the owner not to charge? 

My guess:

car can be charged via AC or DC (CCS)

but owner choose to use AC, which will result in a long charging time (6-8 hours maybe?)

whereas if owner chose CCS, the charge could have been completed in 1-2 hours tops maybe? And thus free up the lot for other people like the complainant to charge.

Or complainant not happy the car owner deliberately choose slow AC charging so that car owner can park there for free and go CNY visiting (it’s a sat and not PH so no free parking at HDB)

and complainant maybe dun like Chan Chun Sing so he write CSS instead of CCS (maybe?) 😂

above written with definitely maybe concept 

Edited by Theoldjaffa
  • Haha! 1

I expect more fistfights and vandalism once EV charging becomes more pervasive... this is Singapore.... patience is waiting for 5min... the only time we gladly wait longer is for Tai Wa mee pok...

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

6 hours ago, Daniu82 said:

These MY vans got no speed limit de. I ganna chased by one at AYE towards Jurong. Orbigood. 

Singapore Van also no Speed Limiter fitted.

6 hours ago, Blueray said:

i hope the plants are OK.

Plants are Alright,but Damaging Railing need a few thousands to repair,hope the Malaysian Driver pay up LTA before leaving Singapore.

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Plants are Alright,but Damaging Railing need a few thousands to repair,hope the Malaysian Driver pay up LTA before leaving Singapore.

He can go in and out of sgp without problem, ICA does not interfere in LTA's matters.

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, therock said:

I expect more fistfights and vandalism once EV charging becomes more pervasive... this is Singapore.... patience is waiting for 5min... the only time we gladly wait longer is for Tai Wa mee pok...

I thought it is the 4D/TOTO queue.

• Praise 1

41 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

The speed limit for vans in M'sia is 110km/jam mah. Convert to Sg km/hr is 200km/hr, yo! 

Not 3 times the speed in SG :a-noway:

Should follow currency conversion.  1 : 3

So MY 110km/jam = SG 37 Km/h  :XD::XD:

• Haha! 5

8 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Not 3 times the speed in SG :a-noway:

Should follow currency conversion.  1 : 3

So MY 110km/jam = SG 37 Km/h  :XD::XD:

Liddat many bros here would over and undertake with the leg powered 2 wheeler at their cruising speed🚴‍♂️...🚗... 😂

Edited by mersaylee
  • Haha! 3

5 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Liddat many bros here would over and undertake with the leg powered 2 wheeler at their cruising speed🚴‍♂️...🚗... 😂

Mind over body.  You also can

😜

22 hours ago, Confusedboi said:

I thought most Americans charge their Tesla’s at home ? And not public lots 

I think those public ones are super fast chargers.

And sometimes then those cars' ranges won't make to till the destinations so Tesla probably install some stations along inte-state highways. 

↡ Advertisement