Singapore Reckless Drivers XIII

DOBIEMKZ

Something  must have happened before this incident that make the red shirt guy so mad to stop the car then go all the way back to chase the lancer and start whacking the car. 

↡ Advertisement

1 minute ago, Confusedboi said:

Something  must have happened before this incident that make the red shirt guy so mad to stop the car then go all the way back to chase the lancer and start whacking the car. 

Maybe the red shirt guy's wife was returned to him by the sling bag guy despite a no return policy? 

• Haha! 8

9 hours ago, commonjunks said:

If they don't, then I don't know why he would put his life on line to stop the driver. Just let them go and with video recording just file police report.

Some Pump Attendant,very on the ball,to save trouble for Cashier,will try their best to stop Car never pay,but this one...the Car never stop & killed him.

8 hours ago, Atonchia said:

1) Red shirt is Left handed

2) Retro Bus stop.

3) Blue shirt also lefty....start with left hook.

There were two men with black colour umbrella standing nearby with no intention at all to mitigate the affray.

Edited by Kopites

37 minutes ago, Kopites said:

There were two men with black colour umbrella standing nearby with no intention at all to mitigate the affray.

Would you? 😅

Since they can’t control their temper then let them sort it out lor. 🤣

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 10

50 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Would you? 😅

Since they can’t control their temper then let them sort it out lor. 🤣

Given my small physical frame probably no.

Maybe a shout out of "calling the police, CCTV..." might be able to deescalate the tension. 

Edited by Kopites

28 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Maybe a shout out of "calling the police, CCTV..." might be able to deescalate the tension. 

I’m 1.9m 90kg I also won’t. Kenna bashed on the head and injured claim from who? This is not like a robbery or theft.

I won’t use HP take video but I will also just watch and let them fight it out lor. They cannot last long one la.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 4

On 2/3/2023 at 10:58 AM, Beregond said:

win liao loh🤷‍♂️

Please pardon them, they are preparing themselves for the next horror film. Final destination: minced meat delight

• Haha! 1

On 2/4/2023 at 12:37 PM, Playtime said:

Wait must like that? Clearly on purpose. Orchard Shaw car park.

And there are worse. 

Long ago when I drove my company van... id park right up close. Want to play , play lor.

20230204_122824.jpg

20230204_122745.jpg

You must be a noob. It is very well known that Shaw House/Centre parking lots are super narrow. For those newer cars that park there, it's usually alternate lot apart.

You park there nicely, then be prepared for the risk of being unable to get into your car when you leave :D 

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
45 minutes ago, Kopites said:

People used to shout "MATA LAI LIAO!!!"    😁

• Haha! 2

12 hours ago, Adrianli said:

I was stucked in a traffic jam along NSH coming from KL to JB in December. A truck carrying HL milk buang spilling the milk on the road. Even the clean up guys were drinking the HL milk while cleaning up the mess.

IMG-20221214-WA0000.thumb.jpg.beec29eb57c0dc3c72fa7ec3e83ef513.jpg

Must drink otherwise will go stale after the long clean up. They should just pass one to every car driving past, the cleanup would be completed in double quick time :D 

• Haha! 5

2 hours ago, Kopites said:

If you can't beat them join them, they should also jump in the action 😂

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Some Pump Attendant,very on the ball,to save trouble for Cashier,will try their best to stop Car never pay,but this one...the Car never stop & killed him.

I think best not to speculate unless there is video footage released to the public. 

• Praise 4

2 hours ago, Kopites said:

Same as police mah. "Got fight ah? Let them finish first then we move in for the clean up" :D 

• Haha! 2

47 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

I’m 1.9m 90kg I also won’t. Kenna bashed on the head and injured claim from who? This is not like a robbery or theft.

I won’t use HP take video but I will also just watch and let them fight it out lor. They cannot last long one la.

If they can last long, it's very tiring to bystander to stand there for so long :D 

• Haha! 1

46 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

A moment of folly, a lifetime of regret. All of them should exhibit better EQ. Now probably need to spend times in jail. 

• Praise 2

10 hours ago, Atonchia said:

1) Red shirt is Left handed

2) Retro Bus stop.

3) Blue shirt also lefty....start with left hook.

The women win already, she used both hands to beat Blue shirt guy.
If you hear closely (0:43), you could hear L word from one of the women also.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1