Sure good lah

Own time also he practice.

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

34 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Hey! You are right! Maybe is trick!!!

Like many here mocking yishun.

At the same time if he is what he is a young chap still serving the NS my sympathy go to his family. Can really feel for his family.   

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

image.thumb.png.e3abba23e342094295cda68bd09dc2eb.png

This picture can also be used in different poster,  Extend helping hand when one needs it

(the guy on left is crying and giving helping hand to the guy to get up).

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

7 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Bad karma

Sutra position?

Why do you think until there !?😁

You are so imaginative!😁

• Haha! 1

Maybe someone really have to show old uncle this article, don't be a tard and attack people and start crying pussy when they hit back.
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/man-admits-charging-towards-retiree-void-deck-smoking-victim-fell-died-3251416

I feel bad for the fella, I have numerous encounter when those old farts start smoking while they walking ahead of you while you dragging your family with handicap people and no choice but to suck it up and inhale shyti smoke. Say something to these farker and get in trouble and if don't say anything then keep living in silence.

Reading article, prosecutor asking for 4 years and his own lawyer asking for 1 year.

• Sad 1
  • Haha! 2

3 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Why do you think until there !?😁

You are so imaginative!😁

Beat people sure get bad karma.

• Haha! 3

2 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

Maybe someone really have to show old uncle this article, don't be a tard and attack people and start crying pussy when they hit back.
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/man-admits-charging-towards-retiree-void-deck-smoking-victim-fell-died-3251416

I feel bad for the fella, I have numerous encounter when those old farts start smoking while they walking ahead of you while you dragging your family with handicap people and no choice but to suck it up and inhale shyti smoke. Say something to these farker and get in trouble and if don't say anything then keep living in silence.

Reading article, prosecutor asking for 4 years and his own lawyer asking for 1 year.

The one being jailed is a huge guy. 😅

Chua was 173cm tall and weighed 100kg

Don't react to them.

Old farts smoking only a matter of time before they need RadX services.

It's a dying problem.

You talk to them they get worked up and have a heart attack how?

4 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

Just now, Fcw75 said:

The one being jailed is a huge guy. 😅

Chua was 173cm tall and weighed 100kg

Maybe he tried to run around (but too heavy to run 😲), then no choice shoulder slam uncle in the stomach.

• Haha! 3

22 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

Maybe he tried to run around (but too heavy to run 😲), then no choice shoulder slam uncle in the stomach.

I think he gave the Ah pek a spear.

Chua lowered his stance and charged towards Mr Ng, hitting Mr Ng in the stomach area with his right shoulder.

F1DBF5F8-E34D-43C2-96AF-01C48EBB6D8A.gif

5E3D02EA-9302-4F80-A587-A31A90855AED.jpeg

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 4

38 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

Why feel bad for the fella? He should have known when to stop when he decided to stir sh1t. Ended up getting physical and killing the old man, so man up and be responsible for his actions. 

• Praise 2

50 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

I think he gave the Ah pek a spear.

Chua lowered his stance and charged towards Mr Ng, hitting Mr Ng in the stomach area with his right shoulder.

F1DBF5F8-E34D-43C2-96AF-01C48EBB6D8A.gif

5E3D02EA-9302-4F80-A587-A31A90855AED.jpeg

Watch too much tv

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Self defence also cannot. And who was the aggressor holding the stick/weapon?

I have no sympathy for smokers that still think they have every rights to smoke. Just like how non smokers not want to inhale 2nd hand smoke.

• Praise 5

Just now, Hamburger said:

Self defence also cannot. And who was the aggressor holding the stick/weapon?

I have no sympathy for smokers that still think they have every rights to smoke. Just like how non smokers not want to inhale 2nd hand smoke.

In Sg, very hard to use self-defence. 

Self-defence in Sg is to run away from the aggressor.

Cannot run?  Just tio whack lor.

Later, claim medical cost from aggressor.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Sad 2