Singapore Reckless Drivers XIII

DOBIEMKZ

On 3/17/2023 at 10:10 AM, Mustank said:

Orh Hor 

boss coming to look for him Liao 

The boss will say hire drivers difficult. Will LL pay the fines.

I think the ninja company lease the van from companies like goldbell(commercial vehicle leasing company). I dunno how they settle the fines.

Edited by Watwheels
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

On 3/17/2023 at 5:08 PM, Watwheels said:

I think the victim's family can sue the the driver's family. Sue until pants drop.

I may have asked before 

but does the driver’s insurance cover lawsuits from the victims ?

On 3/17/2023 at 5:10 PM, Watwheels said:

The boss will say hire drivers difficult. Will LL pay the fines.

I think the ninja company lease the van from companies like goldbell(commercial vehicle leasing company). I dunno how they settle the fines.

maybe they dont settle the fines at all. lots of people dont pay up their fines 😅

• Haha! 1

On 3/17/2023 at 5:08 PM, Watwheels said:

I think the victim's family can sue the the driver's family. Sue until pants drop.

On 3/17/2023 at 5:12 PM, therock said:

I may have asked before 

For 3rd party bodily injury, insurer has to compensate victim regardless whether the act is legal or illegal.

For 3rd party property damage, better make sure culprit got money to pay before suing.

In this case, insurer will deny liability.

• Praise 1

Orh Hor 

They are called Ninjas for a reason.

Even HDB & LTA cannot find him since 2021!

• Haha! 7

Supercharged
On 3/17/2023 at 9:51 AM, Actan72 said:

Good thng i am still a distance from the bike

"I WANT MY Häagen-Dazs BEFORE IT MELTS!!"  😁

• Haha! 2

Supercharged
On 3/17/2023 at 10:20 AM, Atonchia said:

🤣 Yah... 

Winnie the Pooh was created during my grandfather birth era....

Soon after its creation is the great depression already.... 

Please lah....which winnie-the-pooh you guys talking about?? I cumfused leh....  :lll._.:

2400.jpg?width=1200&height=900&quality=8

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

On 3/17/2023 at 6:21 PM, Didu said:

Please lah....which winnie-the-pooh you guys talking about?? I cumfused leh....  :lll._.:

2400.jpg?width=1200&height=900&quality=8

We meant our parents and grandparents era, sure scold those kids on ebikes as "Pu Bor Gia" 🤣....as they ran red light or challenging other motorists.

Totally nothing to do with either above....😅

Edited by Atonchia
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

On 3/17/2023 at 10:07 AM, Beehive3783 said:

The only way for things to move is for one of those expired road tax cars to hit a ministar or the ministar's family. Sure action within 24 working hours

Sure since that is their privilege for serving the nation for our welfare but why would you wish for that ? We invested too much to identify and develop them and not to mentioned oreli "smarter" ones wun go into politics but corporation to make more $.

Frankly, I am glad that we found Lawrence Wong to lead us in the foreseeable or you wish for it to be him or quit politics oso ? 🥶

Orh Hor 

Swee swee for dumb dumb .. carpark fee company one meh or take unapproved time off for xmm ? 🤣

• Haha! 1

On 3/14/2023 at 6:13 PM, Rayleigh said:

Am not the “none” as described. When I ride my bike and especially when the pavement is crowded, I dun ring my bell. I just cruise slowly behind pedestrians and wait for opportunity to overtake. To me this is courtesy and I am on a machine than can injure others. 

Do ring your bell ... your opportunity to overtake may not be perfectly taken or well timed .. then kaboom.

To me, it is courtesy to alert other pavement users by ringing the bell and prevent hits.

I can only control what I can and cannot prevent pedestrains being pissed with ring of the bell .. for both theirs and my own well beings unless all bikes are banned to install bells 😏😏

Cheers.

Edited by richard_crl032

On 3/17/2023 at 6:44 AM, Ody_2004 said:

Someone in white may say "This is still not a wide spread problem.. our data had shown that out of 100% only 0.00001% din not pay road tax.. we are still monitoring the situation.. NEXT" 😁

Also not reckless driving per this topic to risk/affect the innocents and I dun really care.

Edited by richard_crl032

On 3/17/2023 at 10:18 AM, Mkl22 said:

Yup like the civic which rammed the guard post at istana. So fast the hump went up. 

For sure and no surprise .. President leh or you think we should have such invested at every hdb carpark ? 🤔

Oreli surprised not gunned down 🤣

On 3/17/2023 at 5:12 PM, therock said:

I may have asked before 

No, insurance does not cover when laws are broken and only if deemed accidents in their terms.

Remember the lalari at Bugis, believe insurance not paying totalled lalari cos validated speeding has broken the law and wife LL continues to pay installments .. hopefully via death insurance that even include suicide after 12 mths I think 😭

Edited by richard_crl032
  • Praise 1

On 3/17/2023 at 5:17 PM, inlinesix said:

For 3rd party bodily injury, insurer has to compensate victim regardless whether the act is legal or illegal.

Dun believe so and will be surprised if insurance coys are that "nice" and not take any opportunity to save themselves potential big $ from libel suits when you are engaged in illegal acts e.g. speeding, 3.0L V6 in Honda Vezel etc.

As such, pease dun run down a medical undergraduate and leave him paralysed or you will feed him for the rest of his life based on potential earnings if successful sued due to your negligence .. choose cheap foreign talent or find yourself a damn great aka expensive defence lawyer 😰😰

On 3/17/2023 at 5:56 PM, Raychay said:

They are called Ninjas for a reason.

Even HDB & LTA cannot find him since 2021!

Thanks for modern tech of carpark camera and even this rear cam recording nicely uploaded by owner, this one and others shown din get away 🥳🥳

On 3/18/2023 at 8:45 AM, richard_crl032 said:

Dun believe so and will be surprised if insurance coys are that "nice" and not take any opportunity to save themselves potential big $ from libel suits when you are engaged in illegal acts e.g. speeding, 3.0L V6 in Honda Vezel etc.

As such, pease dun run down a medical undergraduate and leave him paralysed or you will feed him for the rest of his life based on potential earnings if successful sued due to your negligence .. choose cheap foreign talent or find yourself a damn great aka expensive defence lawyer 😰😰

Can one simply say no money?

I recall one truck that killed a few people near the YCK MRT some time back.. I doubt that guy was able to pay.. 

at least the Ferrari wife has some money .. even though money is small recompense 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1