Singapore Reckless Drivers XIII

DOBIEMKZ

On 3/22/2023 at 2:49 AM, therock said:

I am not sure I could have reacted in time too.. that bike was really going very quickly 

Crazy fast speed on a small road.. if he gets flunk off the bike and hit the railing, i'm not sure he'll be in 1 piece..

• Praise 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 4

On 3/21/2023 at 11:40 PM, Ct3833 said:

the car was at fault, but the bike seems going quite fast.

bike chiong so fast.... 

• Praise 1

Reckless meeting the careless. Match made in heaven. 2 road users taken off the road for 1 year. 

• Praise 7

Hate those motorcycles that are like in a rush. Riding a motorbike is already fast and time saving cos they can zip thru traffic. They cant seem to wait for a few milliseconds. Risking their lives to save that small amount of time. Really bad riding mentality. Only a handful I see will ride safely. Those M'sian bikes are the worst. Like rushing to collect IC.

• Praise 6
  • Haha! 2

On 3/21/2023 at 12:03 PM, Ct3833 said:

Yes you are absolutely correct,  i replaced my revsere bulbs to LEDs, fail inspection, front small lights to LEDs, fail inspection, LED for projector headlights, fail inspection😂😂

which inspection centre so strict never give chance?

• Praise 1

On 3/22/2023 at 9:14 AM, ER-3682 said:

@Watwheels Like the pair of Husband & Wife with unborn Child on the way to Singapore to Work..RIP.

That is a very pitiful case (Her boss told her to drive as riding was dangerous, but to cut cost, they chose to ride). The sister suspected another car was involved but so far not witnesses have come forward. Initially the polis said that the bike skidded, but, has since appealed for witnesses to contact the IO! 

May their souls rest in peace.

Edited by Fitvip
  • Sad 5
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged

"OMG!! 😲  Did Rossi just went by??"  😁

• Haha! 2

On 3/22/2023 at 9:34 AM, Fitvip said:

That is a very pitiful case (Her boss told her to drive as riding was dangerous, but to cut cost, they chose to ride). The sister suspected another car was involved but so far not witnesses have come forward. Initially the polis said that the bike skidded, but, has since appealed for witnesses to contact the IO! 

The Lady who work in Vista Hardware still ordered some Goods from my Company..on 1st of March.

• Sad 2

On 3/20/2023 at 11:04 PM, Ct3833 said:

did the police switch on the blinkers? I thought they should.

I was surprised to see a getgo to be going so slowly, now i understand why. 

This one is Nogo!:XD:

On 3/22/2023 at 9:34 AM, Fitvip said:

https://mustsharenews.com/johor-couple-rear-ended/

• Shocked 1
  • Sad 1

On 3/22/2023 at 12:40 PM, ER-3682 said:

Maybe Ride too slow..Road Hogging.

Whatever it is, they do not deserve the outcome, the driver if had really rear ended them, has to be brought to task. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5