Singapore Reckless Drivers XIII

DOBIEMKZ

On 3/24/2023 at 8:41 AM, Spidey10 said:

famous liao....still sucking ah....

Act cool or act blur lah...i could also bump into him and act blur and ass him why he stand in a parking lot...wear until so red and thot it's the brake light reflection...😁

• Haha! 1

On 3/24/2023 at 8:48 AM, Watwheels said:

No have road marshal (parent volunteers)?

After that infamous saga...no one wants to man the skool gate liao 😅

• Haha! 3

Hypersonic

as a driver, i would appreciate friends like that

willing to be infamous on social media for friendship

guess won’t find any friends like that on mcf … 

🤣

• Haha! 1

On 3/24/2023 at 8:53 AM, mersaylee said:

After that infamous saga...no one wants to man the skool gate liao 😅

Maybe now more aware that there is law and order as well as justice instead ? Culprit did not had a good time 🥳🥳

• Praise 1

On 3/24/2023 at 8:55 AM, Enye said:

as a driver, i would appreciate friends like that

willing to be infamous on social media for friendship

guess won’t find any friends like that on mcf … 

🤣

Social media got friendship ? Dun f you oreli TGIF liao 🤣

Guess depends on your value definition of friendship 🤔🤔

Edited by richard_crl032
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

On 3/24/2023 at 8:55 AM, richard_crl032 said:

Maybe now more aware that there is law and order as well as justice instead ? Culprit did not had a good time 🥳🥳

The law are always there...order wise r...these days is macam just donch get caught liddat 😅

Edited by mersaylee

On 3/24/2023 at 8:58 AM, mersaylee said:

The law are always there...order wise r...these days is macam just donch get caught liddat 😅

This is chronic behavior and maybe not today but someday ...

You may get away with >15g heroin someday but not everyday.

Meanwhile, we can only try our best to take care of our love ones and ourselves ... as with everything in life .. can only try our "best"

Cheers.

On 3/23/2023 at 9:45 PM, Fcw75 said:

RIP for pedestrian.
Pedestrian seems kept walking without paying any attention if vehicle was approaching, normally I will slow down but I also wouldn't anticipate if Pedestrian is just going to walk in.

• Praise 6

On 3/24/2023 at 9:10 AM, richard_crl032 said:

No perfection but no doubt Mr. Wong felt the order of the land and not exactly fun to lose yr freedom for 16 weeks or 16 days or 16 hrs i.e. we can only try 🥳🥳

20230324_090731.jpg

He cant see elderly and cyclist. Or is he driving too fast?

On 3/24/2023 at 9:24 AM, commonjunks said:

RIP for pedestrian.
Pedestrian seems kept walking without paying any attention if vehicle was approaching, normally I will slow down but I also wouldn't anticipate if Pedestrian is just going to walk in.

Yeah. i would assume the guy just stepped out to the road and not walk towards the car. Either that or the view of the man was blocked by the A pillar. 

• Praise 4

On 3/24/2023 at 9:24 AM, commonjunks said:

RIP for pedestrian.

Indeed and wish this is the case that the driver is "innocent" albeit terrible life had been lost ... faster object still have the responsible and wonderful modern tech of cheap car cam will surely help in investigation and court if laws.

I still amazes me even at pedestrain crossing that many look at handphones or even obliviously walk while I will constantly look towards oncoming traffic.

Guess you can see I kiasu but I like to say that it is defensive walking like how we also need to be during driving .. again not perfect to prevent all but at least try meh 

Cheers.

• Praise 5

On 3/23/2023 at 11:06 PM, Abracadabra said:

Poo bor kia.

This practice has to stop.

For people who chope tables with tissues in hawker centre, my ex colleague will pick up all the tissue packs and throw into the nearest bins. He's the most popular lunch khaki in the office. 😂

This is power. I wonder if anyone ever confronted your ex-colleague or maybe throw a punch or two?? 😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

On 3/24/2023 at 9:53 AM, Stratovarius said:

Yeah. i would assume the guy just stepped out to the road and not walk towards the car. Either that or the view of the man was blocked by the A pillar. 

Pretty sure driver thought Pedestrian will stop after looking big vehicle coming, and true due to A pillar he would have missed Pedestrian is keep walking.
It is just unfortunate incident for both, one lost life and other could be going to jail.

I am not sure about current accident but daily driving I see people walk like zombies, crossing road and not even looking at traffic but their eyes are glued to phones. I just slow down or stop rather blasting horn at them (they never value their lives, hopefully they don't get injured because seems something is more important on their phones than their lives).

• Praise 5

On 3/24/2023 at 9:57 AM, richard_crl032 said:

Indeed and wish this is the case that the driver is "innocent" albeit terrible life had been lost ... faster object still have the responsible and wonderful modern tech of cheap car cam will surely help in investigation and court if laws.

I still amazes me even at pedestrain crossing that many look at handphones or even obliviously walk while I will constantly look towards oncoming traffic.

Guess you can see I kiasu but I like to say that it is defensive walking like how we also need to be during driving .. again not perfect to prevent all but at least try meh 

Cheers.

I just leave my phone in pocked from home to whatever place I am walking to "carpark/train" (unless I am walking inside HDB blocks and not exposed to any kind of traffic).
I rather be Kiasu than someone come and hit me, whoever fault is I am going to pay the price. So be safe than sorry.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4