Woman lashes out at tutor who asks for payment.

Atonchia

The next business opportunity I see is....

Registered tuition business that have tutors going to students home.

Save a lot of time for parents to shuttle kids to shopping malls etc.

↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

If my fren borrowed 4k from me 

and ran away with my wife

and took her mother with them

I would tell him no need to give back.

:D

@Jamesc 

I am willing to give you 4k, just need you to take my MIL away 🤣

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Macrosszero said:

Just as well he cut you off, better than you having to cut off a leech

Such people may have a talent of making people feel like he’s their close friend when he has got plenty of those, in actual fact just cows for him to milk

True, some people make friends with you due to you have something for them to ‘make use’.

I also have such friends donkey years ago. Always like to jio me go out on weekends due to i have a car. So go anywhere also convenience and many times i even drive them home or go to their house to pick them up. Then one fine day my friends bought their own car, and never jio me go out as often as before, then finally slowly die off and never contact each other again liao. 😓

• Sad 1

As parents we want convenience.

We want quality and professionalism.

So current supply not many can meet such needs.

Private tutors want to remain PTE bcos pay less income tax 🤫🤔

Operating school has higher capital outlay and operating expenses.

But it provide an ease of worries bcos it's registered businesss and many are well established.

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

Yeah you never know bah. Well in the long run, it's good to know for not too much loss. 

We never really borrow money from each other since school days.

But when I was moving house, I didn't pay attention to the purchase deal completion date before my current home had completed sale (agent forgot my request and I didn't properly check the document also). So while waiting for the seller to see if he was agreeable to delay the deal completion date, if not I had to go ahead to avoid losing the option fee. 

I was discussing with my best friend on WA the scenario in which I need to pay cash to settle first without the sales proceed. He offered to lend me his spare cash (6 figures) while I was working out my sums whether I had enough cash on hand to cover if that's the case.

Heh I was quite touched. 

Your case is different. It is your friend who auto want to lend you money, since you did not say want to borrow money from him right?!

Even it is not money matter, if friends take the initiative first to offer help to you, even before you ask them, such friends are good lo.

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

Yeah you never know bah. Well in the long run, it's good to know for not too much loss. 

We never really borrow money from each other since school days.

But when I was moving house, I didn't pay attention to the purchase deal completion date before my current home had completed sale (agent forgot my request and I didn't properly check the document also). So while waiting for the seller to see if he was agreeable to delay the deal completion date, if not I had to go ahead to avoid losing the option fee. 

I was discussing with my best friend on WA the scenario in which I need to pay cash to settle first without the sales proceed. He offered to lend me his spare cash (6 figures) while I was working out my sums whether I had enough cash on hand to cover if that's the case.

Heh I was quite touched. 

Very sweet of your friend. I've also had one or two of those, when I had cancer, asked if i'm covered with insurance and whether I need any help to pay for stuff, was really very touched

1 hour ago, Macrosszero said:

Open mouth close mouth call you “bro” that kind?

I’ve seen those.

closer than that la, really a friend for many years, been w each other thru ups and downs, only recently liddat, dk what happened

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

路遥知马力 日久见人心

very true, but i choose to still believe his heart is good la, just maybe falling on tough times, but must stop myself from helping him liao

8 minutes ago, 13177 said:

True, some people make friends with you due to you have something for them to ‘make use’.

I also have such friends donkey years ago. Always like to jio me go out on weekends due to i have a car. So go anywhere also convenience and many times i even drive them home or go to their house to pick them up. Then one fine day my friends bought their own car, and never jio me go out as often as before, then finally slowly die off and never contact each other again liao. 😓

I also have such friends cut all of those liao

Anw to add on, my this friend and another friend wanted to share to buy my MK5 in June, with 15 months of coe left at the time, but they wanted to pay in installments, I told them better not buy ba. On hindsight, really thankful that I sod it via consignment instead, if not sell to friend then have trouble collecting payment even more jialat hahaha. And when I had 2 cars for a month before selling my MK5, they borrowed it and the other friend happened to drive until the coolant pump gave way, I think just suay. Repair was 600plus I paid 500, the rest he paid.

Sometimes wanna be nice to ppl, also very hard. Anw OT liao sorry HAHAHAAHAHAH

Edited by SiLangKia
  • Praise 3

19 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

This private tutor wont be able to work in a corp setting or any professional setting for that matter.

Parent is not chao kuan.    Chao kuan is a totally different thing.   

Tutor should really learn to be more tactful and considerate.

when people are working and solving serious issues at work, really hv no time to reply to small matters like this. 

if a tutor comes and give me this attitude, you can bet i will give her more than that in return.

I guess different people have different way of thinking and dealing with things? Some people maybe they are those kan cheong type, when they send you a message or email, even it is not say urgent, they expect you to reply them fast, no matter you are working, at home or what.

People who expect fast reply can be refer to work matters or personal matters. They dont care if you are busy with work or what. Just want you to reply them fast. 😅

8 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

Very sweet of your friend. I've also had one or two of those, when I had cancer, asked if i'm covered with insurance and whether I need any help to pay for stuff, was really very touched

closer than that la, really a friend for many years, been w each other thru ups and downs, only recently liddat, dk what happened

very true, but i choose to still believe his heart is good la, just maybe falling on tough times, but must stop myself from helping him liao

I also have such friends cut all of those liao

Anw to add on, my this friend and another friend wanted to share to buy my MK5 in June, with 15 months of coe left at the time, but they wanted to pay in installments, I told them better not buy ba. On hindsight, really thankful that I sod it via consignment instead, if not sell to friend then have trouble collecting payment even more jialat hahaha. And when I had 2 cars for a month before selling my MK5, they borrowed it and the other friend happened to drive until the coolant pump gave way, I think just suay. Repair was 600plus I paid 500, the rest he paid.

Sometimes wanna be nice to ppl, also very hard. Anw OT liao sorry HAHAHAAHAHAH

Nowadays really doesnt pay to be nice to people. But i dont mean must be bad to people la. Simply just ownself nice to own nice can and to your own family can liao. Lol.

• Praise 1

Both at fault for sure. 

One for not paying on time (need reminder) and one for not knowing how to chase payment properly. 

But I guess if it happened to me as a parent, even after 3 hrs I’ll be more paiseh than angry. 

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Atonchia said:

I know I'm a bit kay poh....but" pretty or not?" 🤣

To be honest, I haven't seen before. The tuition timing was whenever I m at work :D

• Haha! 1

11 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

this isnt a battle of who is rude first.

And the tutor was out of line, in any case.

full of sarcasm, self righteouness in her words.

Classic brat type of reply, i would say

05F12D29-5EC4-4B87-B414-E44D7C6ABBD4.jpeg

Tutor, being a service provider, have to tolerate a bit. Parents are the paying customers after all. Maybe set up automated reminder with canned message is the best. But 3 hours is really too short to press for response. See got blue tick should be ok, counts as a response. At least wait a day, overnight, see got money come in or not 

22 hours ago, Scion said:

many people dun value their credibility, or they dun even care in the first place

they think it's a small thing to miss deadlines to pay up

if want to delay, dun even have the courtesy to inform 

if a country misses even one day to pay its debt, it's considered a default and its rating immediately drops

That depends who they are paying ! I see many pay the court within deadline because if they miss they go to jail 🤣🤣🤣

56 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

Tutor, being a service provider, have to tolerate a bit. Parents are the paying customers after all. Maybe set up automated reminder with canned message is the best. But 3 hours is really too short to press for response. See got blue tick should be ok, counts as a response. At least wait a day, overnight, see got money come in or not 

Correct.  Well said

Small matter lah, why put on social media leh. If this parent has the habit of late payment, then in the last lesson, ask her son to remind mother on payment. Give her 1-2 days before chasing lah. If first time, then wait for a day or two before chasing mah. If very not happy with this parent, tell her you not free Liao, last lesson and please pay up lor. 

24 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Small matter lah, why put on social media leh. If this parent has the habit of late payment, then in the last lesson, ask her son to remind mother on payment. Give her 1-2 days before chasing lah. If first time, then wait for a day or two before chasing mah. If very not happy with this parent, tell her you not free Liao, last lesson and please pay up lor. 

Becos she kancheong spider, very urgent, sibei desperate lor.  Heehee.    Then as most GenZ are, being very self righteous and entitled, they also love social media lor.  Oooo eh, boh eh also post.  Becos they dont know how to manage a simple basic situation…. 

1 minute ago, Throttle2 said:

Becos she kancheong spider, very urgent, sibei desperate lor.  Heehee.    Then as most GenZ are, being very self righteous and entitled, they also love social media lor.  Oooo eh, boh eh also post.  Becos they dont know how to manage a simple basic situation…. 

Kancheong mean need $. Now lost 1 client. 😂

• Haha! 1

On 10/5/2022 at 5:41 PM, Fcw75 said:

If want to lend money then better be prepared to never see it again. 😅

Just like my attitude towards buying lottery...😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1