Woman lashes out at tutor who asks for payment.

Atonchia

22 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

讲钱伤感情 🤣

Money issues are sensitive.

Best is never even open mouth to ask for a loan

Decline already hurt feelings

Lend already wonder when return

Ask to return you become the beggar

• Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

Best is never even open mouth to ask for a loan

Decline already hurt feelings

Lend already wonder when return

Ask to return you become the beggar

You so rich? So many ppl take loans from you? 😅

Hurt feelings nevermind ah. LoL...money-in-pocket feeling is the best. 

• Haha! 2

Twincharged
2 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Nope..it is trying to delay payment..until i stop supplying(luckily my Products..difficult to find elsewhere) then they pay up.

many out there chao kwan... drag and drag.

hearsay jumbo always pays their suppliers on time and thus they get the best produce.

• Praise 2

goes both ways. If they issue an invoice or tell me, then i will immediately pay.

But some teacher/tutors are bit chin chai, then i also don't keep track until i receive the invoice. Like we recently paid our piano teacher after like almost 3 months. Cos my wife forgot to pass me the previous invoice.

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

goes both ways. If they issue an invoice or tell me, then i will immediately pay.

But some teacher/tutors are bit chin chai, then i also don't keep track until i receive the invoice. Like we recently paid our piano teacher after like almost 3 months. Cos my wife forgot to pass me the previous invoice.

Your piano teacher really very chin chai siah, can allow you to drag for 3 months no pay and never ask from you? Lol.

19 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Your piano teacher really very chin chai siah, can allow you to drag for 3 months no pay and never ask from you? Lol.

she's been teaching my kids for a few years already. It's a relationship. Not say we going to run away lol.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Arogab said:

Looking at the message, I don't feel the woman is right. But to be a little fair, the tutor's tone also don't sound very right. Tutor may not mean it, but in the message of words, tutor also sounded a little rude. Noted the ???

Anyway, it does not pay to put this up and both sides don't benefit from it finally

Correct, the Tutor’s tone is what blow it up.     So this tutor is a millenial , young person, i am guessing.    Never read the article in full

Edited by Throttle2
  • Praise 1

2 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Why you (your wife) so like that.

😂🤣😅

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Throttle2 said:

Correct, the Tutor’s tone is what blow it up.     So this tutor is a millenial , young person, i am guessing.    Never read the article in full

It should goes both way, and then there are people who after the saga. They don't just case close and try to make it into the news like this case. How then? They get judged. I would say this case would never show up if the tutor don't go publicize the screen shot

Just now, Arogab said:

It should goes both way, and then there are people who after the saga. They don't just case close and try to make it into the news like this case. How then? They get judged. I would say this case would never show up if the tutor don't go publicize the screen shot

I for one , am not impressed by this tutor at all.  Seems to me, she escalated it.

Parents can really be busy and have many things to handle.  
such transactions just need a bit of give and take.

even when my tenant is late on rent payments, i dont chase like that.  

Turbocharged
3 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

I for one , am not impressed by this tutor at all.  Seems to me, she escalated it.

Parents can really be busy and have many things to handle.  
such transactions just need a bit of give and take.

even when my tenant is late on rent payments, i dont chase like that.  

Some more I can see the tutor buay song when she use the tone with the ??? then kena terminate with the "discontinue tuition next week" Haha

Childish to put this up for people to see leh. It's like you give me this, I give you that and I up level the game. Stupid

• Haha! 2

20 hours ago, Atonchia said:

This private tutor not so lucky to meet a parent who call her desperate for money when she reminded for payment. 

Why can people be so chao kuan and still taunt others?

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/woman-lashes-out-tutor-asking-payment-calls-her-desperate-money#Echobox=1664874052

chao kuan what?

didn't say not paying also. Tutor waited for less than 3 hours during work hours....

• Haha! 1

There is nothing wrong with asking for money that is owned to u.

Some ppl pai kuan 1. U never ask for payment, they won't  automatic pay. 

Then 1 become 2 become 3.  If u are the paisei type, u are not going to get paid.

When it become like 5x , they will say , ok i pay u 2 time first. 

Then u will realise u are forever owned a few payments which eventually will be over write. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4