Petrol Discounts in Singapore

therock

12 minutes ago, sbs2716g said:

SPC toa payoh is close for renovation. Guess they did not give out any coupon before they close ? 

Maybe got and we dont know? Lol.

34 minutes ago, sbs2716g said:

SPC toa payoh is close for renovation. Guess they did not give out any coupon before they close ? 

If you don't know about it, and it's not well publicised, then it's not meant for the general public... maybe only regular customers..

Cuts down on the scalpers and opportunists... perhaps they only wish to reward their regulars?

Hi everyone, I don’t know if there might be already another thread here, but I thought I’ll share my discount place to get petrol, as the prices are going up and up and a few discount will always help out people. 

i go to the Sinopec at Bukit Timah beside Coronation Plaza. It gives 23% discount regards of what cards you pay with,  even if you pay with nets till the end of the year.

I think you get abit more if you show your Private Hire Car Driver's Vocational License. Also if you get their own Sinopec loyalty card (which is free, you can ask for one at the counter ) you get also accumulate points to redeem of your total bill.

Only problem is that there is always a long Q. Throughout the day. But they have 10 pumps and they are all attended by one person to help.

I have to write a disclaimer here that I don’t work for Sinopec or is in anyway related to their company, I don’t even buy their stocks. If not I get accused of showing off and why I do what I do.  I only try to help save money for everyone😂

I hope you everyone else can start posting their own personal hideout.  Who knows , this might force all the petrol company to all try to give us the best discount and they might all try to match the each other by giving also giving 23% or more discount  on all cards instead of certain cards 

1F81BBE0-B5C4-4435-9832-1F6E9659D236.jpeg

Edited by Ctaiwee

Great, can we have it as a sticky thread at the top , so that new guys like me don’t get so confused  I tried the search function and it didn’t pop out. Not everyone is an old bird like you guys. There will always be new people joining this Forum and we all need to know where got good lobang to pump leh.

Edited by Ctaiwee
  • Dislike 1

Already got a thread to cover this. Cheap petrol station, I thought you want to own one. Unless you own an oil well and an oil refinery there is no such thing as cheap.

• Haha! 4

10 minutes ago, Ctaiwee said:

Great, can we have it as a sticky thread at the top , so that new guys like me don’t get so confused  I tried the search function and it didn’t pop out. Not everyone is an old bird like you guys. There will always be new people joining this Forum and we all need to know where got good lobang to pump leh.

this thread and the other ones pop out every other hour...so do your due diligence if you are observant enough.

Enjoy ur stay here

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

11 minutes ago, RadX said:

this thread and the other ones pop out every other hour...so do your due diligence if you are observant enough.

Enjoy ur stay here

Knn so friendly ah? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 8

2 minutes ago, RadX said:

getting old....dgaf aldy hahaha

First tell ppl what  bestest car bought, then asked ppl share cheap petrol lobang, followed by asking to sticky a thread that has run for 4 years through 90 pages. You tell me not first time car owner trying hard, limbey chop. 

And yah, the spider sure is a good sex partner.. [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 8

6 hours ago, Tianmo said:

First tell ppl what  bestest car bought, then asked ppl share cheap petrol lobang, followed by asking to sticky a thread that has run for 4 years through 90 pages. You tell me not first time car owner trying hard, limbey chop. 

And yah, the spider sure is a good sex partner.. [:p][laugh][laugh]

wasted 1 min of my expiring youth that i can never get back reading his thread only to find out that it's the station I go to EVERY SINGLE TIME for the last 3.5 years, haiz HAHAHA

• Haha! 4

3 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

wasted 1 min of my expiring youth that i can never get back reading his thread only to find out that it's the station I go to EVERY SINGLE TIME for the last 3.5 years, haiz HAHAHA

Your youth has expired.

Welcome to the world of Young Unker.

↡ Advertisement
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 2