Petrol Discounts in Singapore

therock

On 11/17/2022 at 6:54 PM, sbs2716g said:

SPC marsiling also 23% discount till 15/Feb/2023 

07DC8204-C8C0-4DB8-94A2-487A91E95B4E.jpeg

for this station, can use with $70 off $5 coupons etc?

Question - for Caltex OCBC 365 users,

$6 off gross $60. Means tell attendant pump $60 before discount right? After discount what would be the final figure? OCBC 365 card, taking into account card discount + $6 off

Never pump Caltex before, am tempted. Also I think first time users get app discount right? Is it stackable with the above?

14 hours ago, 107fan said:

$6 off gross $60. Means tell attendant pump $60 before discount right? After discount what would be the final figure? OCBC 365 card, taking into account card discount + $6 off

Never pump Caltex before, am tempted. Also I think first time users get app discount right? Is it stackable with the above?

I think for cowtax, it taked $6 off the gross and then $54 less card discount.

• Praise 1

16 hours ago, 107fan said:

18% upfront discount, so the final figure is 18% off $54 = $44.28.

I joined Caltex app just to get the first timer discount. 25% is decent and worth it even if not stackable with the $6 off paper voucher. I did not bother to ask the cashier if can stack with paper voucher as I thought the purpose of the app was that you can pay from your car! If you do ask, do update here.

• Praise 1

On 1/13/2023 at 3:07 PM, boonhat_91 said:

18% upfront discount, so the final figure is 18% off $54 = $44.28.

I joined Caltex app just to get the first timer discount. 25% is decent and worth it even if not stackable with the $6 off paper voucher. I did not bother to ask the cashier if can stack with paper voucher as I thought the purpose of the app was that you can pay from your car! If you do ask, do update here.

I read the T&Cs again at the back. First line already said for indoor payment, not available for outdoor and CaltexGo payment. Guess this means no way you can stack with the app. Looks like 44.28 will be net price

On 1/15/2023 at 10:31 AM, darviathan said:

For Esso, recently they didn’t give any vouchers right?

Only for PHV driver, the usual $3 off $50. 😴

Edited by Fcw75

20 hours ago, t0y0ta said:

Which brands have 23%?

Does Sinopec Bukit timah still have?

Need to pump up before CNY saturday

From a business point of view knowing that MANY people will fuel ten before CNY and demand will be high, I won’t bother giving CNY discount.

I hope otherwise though.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

@Fcw75 

11 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

From a business point of view knowing that MANY people will fuel ten before CNY and demand will be high, I won’t bother giving CNY discount.

I hope otherwise though.

will people also do this to make it full full...ah ma ah gong all participate to HUAT big time. i thought the fuller the betterest... 😁

image.png.1ec84faa1cbd777c34affc76b2f2e7e9.png

Edited by Mkl22
  • Haha! 2

Except for Sinopec. They have proven me wrong. Huat ah!!

Hope others follow. 😁

47393EEB-E803-46F3-B500-7C7F6F40796F.jpeg

F2764F2C-D809-4CBB-A296-A84E9E65C2E4.jpeg

Edited by Fcw75
↡ Advertisement