Final Journey Trapped In Lift With 6 Others

Fitvip

From tnp

6 men carrying deceased gets stuck in Jurong HDB lift

image.png.87934cb9c4e1e1633f0bd6fe8c513fc9.png

Six people who were carrying a deceased person were trapped in a lift at Blk 760 Jurong West St 74 on Tuesday (Oct 4).

They were trapped for 50 minutes before Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) personnel came to their aid.

A Facebook post the same day shared pictures of the incident that show a group of presumably Muslim men carrying the body of a deceased person towards a lift.

One photo shows the group inside the lift, while one of them attempts to pry open the lift doors with an umbrella.

According to the caption, five lift technicians and a team from SCDF were called in to rescue the trapped men.

FB post Keine Brutalitàt

on Tuesday

04/10/2022: 6 people and a deceased were trap in a lift for 50 minutes at Blk 760 Jurong West St 74. Five lift technician and a team from the SCDF were called.

Friends & relatives had to pierce the lift door from outside with an umbrella to create gap for ventilation. Two peoples were seen fanning at the gap to cool the air inside the lift.

Residents claimed that such incident happened there quite feequently. While lift was jammed that day, lift B could hold 3 peoples or else it overload.

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 4
  • Sad 4

So many people trapped in the tiny lift, and they need to activate five lift technician and a team from the SCDF to rescue them, and only 50 mins later then they are released from the trapped lift?! 

5 lift technicians and team of SCDF?  Wonder if the msg was passed to say someone dead inside. No joke ya. 

Lift fan stopped working too?

And if more than 3 pax in other lift (lift B) it will overload it. Unless u tell me all 3 pax weighed more than 1,500kg. 

RIP. 

• Praise 1

9 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Now the MIC Lift damm lousy..gone are the Days with Fujitec & Otis Lifts.👍

The MIC lift really very lousy, you go inside the lift and feel like a heater, not much ventilation even the lift is working. So cannot imagine if the lift break down and got trapped inside.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

Note to self.

Don't get into same lift when MIL is sent down below.

:D

I really hope you forget and get to spend some quiet moment in the lift with your MIL. Let's hope the alarm button not functioning also. 😂

• Haha! 4

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

The MIC lift really very lousy, you go inside the lift and feel like a heater, not much ventilation even the lift is working. So cannot imagine if the lift break down and got trapped inside.

One hour insai come out char siewed. 😂

Cheers thanks very much.

Don't wait for my Xmas card this year.

I won't be sending you one.

Maybe next year.

:D

22 minutes ago, Abracadabra said:

I really hope you forget and get to spend some quiet moment in the lift with your MIL. Let's hope the alarm button not functioning also. 😂

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Fitvip said:

Currently I don't share the lift with PMD, PMA and PAB.

Almost forgotten the rider burnt to death 🙊🙉🙈 

Thanks for the reminder 

• Praise 1

Just now, Inlinefour said:

Almost forgotten the rider burnt to death 🙊🙉🙈 

Thanks for the reminder 

When times up, you can't escape la.

What to worry?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1