Singapore ranks No. 1 for best roads in the world, here's what some local drivers really think

DOBIEMKZ

PRC FTW !

GPS must be damn tok kong ... can identify which road, which level, which section, which direction ... :grin:

aerial-view-of-beijing-traffic-and-road-

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, 13177 said:

If compared sg roads to those countries roads which are much more worst than us, surely our roads are the best la. I think this is the problem in sg, they always like to compare with a place worst than us on such thing, thats why not much improvement. Lol. 

The word is  "complacent" lor. I have been overseas for so many years, I think there are lots of others catching up and overtaking on many areas. There are lots of things we always say we are good. But now I do not dare to say them liao

• Praise 2

2 minutes ago, Arogab said:

The word is  "complacent" lor. I have been overseas for so many years, I think there are lots of others catching up and overtaking on many areas. There are lots of things we always say we are good. But now I do not dare to say them liao

ownself praise ownself bo pake liao ….

but compare with boleh, indo and tomyam … we are good la …

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
58 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

PRC FTW !

GPS must be damn tok kong ... can identify which road, which level, which section, which direction ... :grin:

aerial-view-of-beijing-traffic-and-road-

Driving in Bang Kok, I use google maps and always cannot get the upper level or lower level. But I can tell you the Chinese Gao De map is so good

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
1 minute ago, Wt_know said:

ownself praise ownself bo pake liao ….

Not only onwself praise ownself, check ownself and pay ownself. Go Squeeze Them also going up and say it's good for you. Ownself say for ourself liao

Sometimes the roads here are like Mark Lee's face, still can get the best ah?? I can't imagine driving on those roads that are ranked below us. 

• Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

Sometimes the roads here are like Mark Lee's face, still can get the best ah?? I can't imagine driving on those roads that are ranked below us. 

Confirmed and chopped our roads are uneven and bumpy, difficult to find one road that is not bumpy. Thats why i always get car sick. Lol.

Think it's not about quality of road surfaces leh. 

Its about number of death via traffic accidents and road networks. 

This type of award oso cannot correctly name it vividly, readers must read in-depth of article then understand. 

Cos I want to say all roads at my side of the island leads to Airport T5. Machiam Rojak, 3 lanes merge into 1, then 2 into 1 then on some days, need to share half of the lane in opposite direction, with Road Marshall to control traffic. 

One day smoothly paved then next few days dug up again. 

😂 Number 1 for digging and digging, I agree. 

Stay safe all 

Cheers 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, PSP415 said:

Think it's not about quality of road surfaces leh. 

Its about number of death via traffic accidents and road networks. 

This type of award oso cannot correctly name it vividly, readers must read in-depth of article then understand. 

Cos I want to say all roads at my side of the island leads to Airport T5. Machiam Rojak, 3 lanes merge into 1, then 2 into 1 then on some days, need to share half of the lane in opposite direction, with Road Marshall to control traffic. 

One day smoothly paved then next few days dug up again. 

😂 Number 1 for digging and digging, I agree. 

Stay safe all 

Cheers 

One thing for sure sg road marking good

even turning also got lane marking and some goondu still can makan other ppl lane

• Haha! 3

12 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

One thing for sure sg road marking good

even turning also got lane marking and some goondu still can makan other ppl lane

not makan … optimum racing line ma …  

F1 driver … slow in fast out … lol

Edited by Wt_know

4 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Even our F-1 Circuit is the most Bumpy,look at the sparks it produced....

Street circuit mah.

The tarmac on the street in front of floating platform is more coarse than usual 

↡ Advertisement