More than 30 people killed in mass shooting in Thailand

inlinesix

Turbocharged

Sad. For many people I meet over here. Many are nice. I wonder why such disaster happens. 

In fact, many in factory has helped to close things up trustfully at my side. RIP for those who were shot

↡ Advertisement

Everytime I read or hear such report, I feel very sad for the innocents. Why can't he just kill himself rather than affect those got nothing to do with his issue?

I also blame the media in sensationalize their report. While news and info are great, the 'copy cat' effect is bad. That is my opinion 

• Praise 2

Just now, Victor68 said:

Everytime I read or hear such report, I feel very sad for the innocents. Why can't he just kill himself rather than affect those got nothing to do with his issue?

I also blame the media in sensationalize their report. While news and info are great, the 'copy cat' effect is bad. That is my opinion 

After he killed everyone (including his family), he killed himself.

2 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

After he killed everyone (including his family), he killed himself.

He should kill himself first 😅

• Angry 1

1 hour ago, Jman888 said:

she probably lives with some sort of guilt for the rest of her life [:(]

What can she do honestly. Madman with gun/knife on the rampage.

Just traumatised but definitely not her fault. Unless its police who can stop this guy. Unless its some neighborhood gangster also with guns.

This cowardly mofo should have killed himself first instead of committing massacre and killing himself at the end. He should not be buried. Body disemboweled, dig out his eyes, dismember his body and throw every damn pieces into the rubbish dump to rot. KRACCCCCK PUI!!

4 hours ago, Kopites said:

Tragic and heart pained reading the news. Those here that advocate to abolish the death penalty for drug abuser should put themselves in the shoes of those devastated parents. Haiz

https://mothership.sg/2022/10/thailand-shooting-rampage-childcare/

He used multiple weapons in the attack, including a handgun, a shotgun and a knife, police said.

Thai police said at least one of the guns he used, a 9mm pistol, was legally purchased.

----------------------------

National police chief Damrongsak Kittiprapas said Panya had not quit his drug habit since his sacking.

The attacker was also due for another court appearance on Oct. 7 in a drug case that led to his dismissal.

“This might have led to hallucination from stress, and he eventually committed the crime, starting from the childcare centre, and later at his house,” the police chief said.

is there death penalty for drug abuser?

• Haha! 1

Hope they can find answer and bring closure to the families.

https://www.todayonline.com/world/thailand-mourns-after-over-34-die-daycare-centre-attack-targeting-children-2013566

Thai government buildings flew flags at half mast on Friday to mourn the death of more than 30 people, including 23 children, after an ex-policeman burst into a daycare centre in a knife and gun rampage that left the nation shocked and seeking answers.

Turbocharged
26 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

Hope they can find answer and bring closure to the families.

https://www.todayonline.com/world/thailand-mourns-after-over-34-die-daycare-centre-attack-targeting-children-2013566

Thai government buildings flew flags at half mast on Friday to mourn the death of more than 30 people, including 23 children, after an ex-policeman burst into a daycare centre in a knife and gun rampage that left the nation shocked and seeking answers.

This kind of incident always will have no answer one. This guy took drugs, he did this. People suffer. People happen to be at the wrong place at the right time. The families will be crying and no answer to it. Sad one

• Praise 2

39 minutes ago, Arogab said:

This kind of incident always will have no answer one. This guy took drugs, he did this. People suffer. People happen to be at the wrong place at the right time. The families will be crying and no answer to it. Sad one

Answer definitely not on this instance but probably lies in policy changes to focus on mental health, drug rehabilitation, gun control / restrictions etc.

The two major killings in Thailand are done by personnel with prior arms training. Perhaps more mental health support.

• Praise 1

SG we have already seen many suicide cases, most recent at MBS.

Most probably cause is depression rather than anger/altered mental state hence taking own life.

7 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

Answer definitely not on this instance but probably lies in policy changes to focus on mental health, drug rehabilitation, gun control / restrictions etc.

The two major killings in Thailand are done by personnel with prior arms training. Perhaps more mental health support.

That's the key point.

I don't think we provide sufficient support locally.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
9 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

Good idea but hard to come by lah. 

Recently we all jokingly about our friend teaching us the phrase "mai aroy, mai zhai" (not delicious, don't pay). It was after one shooting incident in the market when a customer went to buy fruits and got into quarrel and the fella took out a gun to shoot the customer. 

Actually here guns are available too. Just not common people show it. And such a big country, I wonder how they can give those support you mention.

Red Bull grandson case also no closure. What to expect?

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
6 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

That's the key point.

I don't think we provide sufficient support locally.

You go sarpork, we sarpork you. Haha

• Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Good idea but hard to come by lah. 

Recently we all jokingly about our friend teaching us the phrase "mai aroy, mai zhai" (not delicious, don't pay). It was after one shooting incident in the market when a customer went to buy fruits and got into quarrel and the fella took out a gun to shoot the customer. 

Actually here guns are available too. Just not common people show it. And such a big country, I wonder how they can give those support you mention.

Red Bull grandson case also no closure. What to expect?

The  rich still very powerful there.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1