Qatar World cup 2022

Beanoyip

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

Take everything aside, the korean WC where south korean KO italy is the single most kelong WC match i ever watch in 30 years😂

I should have expected high upset rates this time round...after 98...Asian bookies oredi vowed to make European bookies suffer in 02...sure enuf...jippun got into R16 and SK ended as last 4...😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

I think the heat helps Asian teams

:D

The first match of the men’s football World Cup kicks off in Qatar on 20 November, when the temperature will be around 30 °C and humidity will approach 60%

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, Beregond said:

Take everything aside, the korean WC where south korean KO italy is the single most kelong WC match i ever watch in 30 years😂

i only remembered that with sudden death, while every team's players began to run slower and slower during extra time, cos all tiring... the Koreans will run faster and faster... I kept wondering whether got test the koreans for performance-enhancing drugs or not...

their CB last man was v power, provided a solid shield for the goalie. and i tot Germany was lucky to beat them...

10 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

I am worrying for all Liverpool fans ....... :lll._.:

If Germany failed to get into the knockout stage, the manager will be sacked..... :serious-business:

Then, J. Klopp will shorten his stay (contract until 2025) at Liverpool and becomes Germany Manager.  [sweatdrop]

German FC had already identified Klopp to be the next manager in 2025 or after current manager complete Euro24.  :ninja:

I worry more for Newcastle United fans. Klopp goes then they eye Eddie Howe how?😁

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Atrecord said:

i only remembered that with sudden death, while every team's players began to run slower and slower during extra time, cos all tiring... the Koreans will run faster and faster... I kept wondering whether got test the koreans for performance-enhancing drugs or not...

their CB last man was v power, provided a solid shield for the goalie. and i tot Germany was lucky to beat them...

Korean ginseng and samgyetang is best for stamina.

• Haha! 1

6 hours ago, Beregond said:

I like that though. Hee

1 hour ago, Abracadabra said:

I worry more for Newcastle United fans. Klopp goes then they eye Eddie Howe how?😁

Eddie howe wont be replace . He wont leave either. Newcastle can become 1 of the biggest club in the world. Dun make sense for him to leave unless kenna sack.

NewCastle board also the slow and steady type . 

• Haha! 1

On 11/23/2022 at 6:34 PM, Kyrios said:

Have a feeling singtel and starhub gonna lose big this time...I see the peepur around me all no subscribe one...all chiong free telecasts somewhere

Go McD watch best. Buy one ice cream camp the whole night. 😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

5 hours ago, mersaylee said:

I should have expected high upset rates this time round...after 98...Asian bookies oredi vowed to make European bookies suffer in 02...sure enuf...jippun got into R16 and SK ended as last 4...😁

I like happy endings.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

16 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

No upsets from this round..

Tonight's match will have any surprises?

image.png

Favorites are Iran, qatar, England. Wales is a one man golfer team, while African teams have been underperforming since Super Eagles. Ecuador might pull a surprise. 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Karoon said:

Favorites are Iran, qatar, England. Wales is a one man golfer team, while African teams have been underperforming since Super Eagles. Ecuador might pull a surprise. 

I dun think qatar can beat senegal😂

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

I dun think qatar can beat senegal😂

who said qatar can beat any team one? for it to happen, might need:

- qatar men play senegal women team (also dunno can or not...)

- qatar spends some $$ to 'encourage' senegal to lose

- bookies spend some $$ to get senegal to lose

qatar can maybe beat tampines rovers...

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

36 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

who said qatar can beat any team one? for it to happen, might need:

- qatar men play senegal women team (also dunno can or not...)

- qatar spends some $$ to 'encourage' senegal to lose

- bookies spend some $$ to get senegal to lose

qatar can maybe beat tampines rovers...

They were a good team... I remember they beat uae 5-0 recently. But the criticism is leading up to wc they play against weak teams only, maybe to boost confidence but didnt work.

↡ Advertisement