Qatar World cup 2022

Beanoyip

Just now, Beregond said:

Haiz, look at the performance till now,
I think most likely its another brazil show😑

All big teams suffered horror show liao... left Brazil hasn't... note, hasn't - not won't... 😅

19 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

All big teams suffered horror show liao... left Brazil hasn't... note, hasn't - not won't... 😅

From the stats shown, the first 2 game, opposition team haven had a single shot on target yet.
I am more impress on how they focus on their defensive work more then their attack.

Despite them almost certain to field their 2nd team for their 3rd game, i look at those '2nd team' players, also very scarly 😅, got jesus , martinelli, antony, etc fabino etc

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Atrecord said:

aiyah... WC is like that one... anything can happen.

in 82, Italy didn't win any match during group stage, and scored only two goals (and let in two too)...

cameroon with the spiderman goalkeeper had same points and goal difference as Italy, but didn't qualify cos they only scored 1 goal...

then italy went on to win the cup...

The late Paolo Rossi, the 6 yard king, won them that cup along with 2 other awards for Golden Boot and Golden Ball...💪👍

• Praise 2

2 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

The late Paolo Rossi, the 6 yard king, won them that cup along with 2 other awards for Golden Boot and Golden Ball...💪👍

oh late liao arrh? i missed that news...

he was supposed to be suspended for match fixing, but got the suspension shortened, which allowed him to take part in that WC...

maradona was young then, and i remembered came out kept tio'ed fouled, then if i remember correctly, retaliated and tio'ed red card... (sounds familiar?)

that brazil team so strong, yet lost to rossi's hattrick... i could almost remember the brazil team (and not via googling):

zico, the biggest star that WC
socrates, the captain, who was also a medical doctor, but died young
junior, the leader of the defence
eder, the left leg whose free kick was recorded as the fastest shot that era
leandro, falcao, serginho, and a goalie whom wasn't impressive (or didn't make an impression)... in fact, brazil goalies were their weakest links for generations... even the one who won them the WC on penalty in USA, Taffarel, also got no club wanted him after his heroics...
it wasn't until Allison emerged, that Brazil has a goalie that is top class.

that team was regarded by many to be the best team not to win a world cup...

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

From the stats shown, the first 2 game, opposition team haven had a single shot on target yet.
I am more impress on how they focus on their defensive work more then their attack.

Despite them almost certain to field their 2nd team for their 3rd game, i look at those '2nd team' players, also very scarly 😅, got jesus , martinelli, antony, etc fabino etc

and if you look at it, got an ah pek at the heart of brazil defence...

chelsea really heng to sign him...

• Haha! 1

21 minutes ago, Abracadabra said:

I thot ish backside? No meh??😋

Depends on wifey lah

If wifey don't allow play backside then its offside.

If wifey allow then its onside and play on!

:D

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

4 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

Ghana given penalty

And the peepur of Wakanda looked shocked at the miss...🤭

Edited by Kyrios