2nd hand car dealer up for ST Singaporean of year award- Wins it!

Blueray

kudos to him and apparently a real honest fella. I would bring my money to him if I were in the market for a used car

• Praise 19

4 hours ago, RadX said:

kudos to him and apparently a real honest fella. I would bring my money to him if I were in the market for a used car

Why must be buying used car? Nothing stopping you from selling your car to him at below market value what... 

Ehmm used car dealer, funeral arrangements, you tied up with @Jamesc ah? 

OK OK I... 

person-running_1f3c3.png

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 17

I could be wrong, but adopted kids alike me tend to be more sympathetic towards the needly people around us? For me, I can go all the way to help those really in need even if I can lose material things. 

• Praise 16

i agree with radx. i will take note of his second-hand car dealership. honest secondhand dealers are super rare. if he uses the same principles to run his biz, then i will support if im looking for a second hand car

• Praise 10

43 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Why must be buying used car? Nothing stopping you from selling your car to him at below market value what... 

Ehmm used car dealer, funeral arrangements, you tied up with @Jamesc ah? 

OK OK I... 

his pre-owned hearses need to 🙈🙊🙉

Not sure if it's the same Presto used to sell preloved wowo taken off SMM in those days...

If so, yes...that's a good used car dealer...many positive reviews from wowo car club back in those days....

• Praise 9

7 hours ago, RadX said:

If u do look for him, pls dun bring your “calculator “…

Edited by Freeder
  • Haha! 3

I remember the recent news of the famous funeral home director who got into trouble with the taxman. He also helped people with funeral expenses, most famously with Huang Na. 

All his good karma couldn't save him from the wrath of IRAS. Just goes to show, you can't cheat death and taxes, but taxes own death itself. 

• Praise 1

Hmmm....maybe from now on, any used car dealer that doesn't tamper w odo, we can straightaway give award immediately....lol

• Haha! 6

9 minutes ago, Soya said:

Hmmm....maybe from now on, any used car dealer that doesn't tamper w odo, we can straightaway give award immediately....lol

The authority should do just that...issue business license as reward...take it away when one found tempering...how to prove...?

Link all VINs to ADs, inspection centres and LTA. All workshop must update the mileage on the car they service...workshop must also comply...liddat everyone's rice bowl is at stake...😁

↡ Advertisement