Malaysia election: Polling day on Nov 19, nomination day set for Nov 5

zipping

7 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Anwar and Anthony Loke (DAP Secretary General) have been discussing the possibility of working with UMNO.

Many pundits have been talking about the best combi now being PH + BN.  PH sarporter more or less immune.

PN comprises of Bersatu + PAS.

Bersatu is an offshoot of UMNO.  Bersatu has 28 seats while UMNO has 26 seats.

If PN + BN, Bersatu will be lao Da.  That's the beginning of the downfall of UMNO.

UMNO knows that Green Wave is bad for them.  Unlikely will work with PN.

Anyway, i TCSS only hor

😂

Very messy...

↡ Advertisement

13 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

It looks like BN might choose PH. BN, PAS and Bersatu are after the same voters, so PN is more of a threat to BN then PH.

Malaysia Latest: BN Denies Talks With Muhyiddin on Government 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-11-20/malaysia-latest-muhyiddin-meets-parties-on-forming-government?leadSource=uverify wall

Seem like those parties holding lesser seats control the key to the Malaysia political arena. 🤣 Absurd. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

5 hours ago, PSP415 said:

In politics, anything is possible. No hard enemies or forever friends. 

I guess the voters themselves also have alot to reflect. Only 70% turnout and that's already very good it seems. The rest can't be bothered cos not expecting much changes or improvements. 

As long as UMNO is out, anyone else oso the can, it seems. 

Anwar like forever waiting to be PM.

Hope he gets to be one but not sure how long before partners in crime, I mean, in collision, aiyo, collaboration will remain true in this political "marriage". 

Boleh is ingrained in their DNA. Anything can happen. 

Yada-ing. Stay safe all. 

Cheers 

Apparently got quite a lot of Malaysians working in SG didn't go back to vote.

• Praise 2

10 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

It looks like BN might choose PH. BN, PAS and Bersatu are after the same voters, so PN is more of a threat to BN then PH.

Malaysia Latest: BN Denies Talks With Muhyiddin on Government 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-11-20/malaysia-latest-muhyiddin-meets-parties-on-forming-government?leadSource=uverify wall

Hang up sell lah. 

Both side need BN to form gov mah. Now that the eastern states already announced support for PN, leaving PH with no other alternative, and yet PN still doesn't has enough seats to form gov. BN becomes the clear King maker, best time to hang high high for the best bargain. 

Between PN and PH, BN will choose PN for easy  negotiations, choosing PH has no benefit to BN at all. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 2

all the high hope talk of change, end up back to square one, LPPL [laugh] 

Especially saw those interview with young people 18-21 yrs old, all talk like really got hope, remind me of taiwan election [laugh]

FB_IMG_1668953669354.jpg

• Haha! 6

13 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

Most of my MY friends voted, some via postal. 

Most of my company Malaysian didn't voted. At least I was informed anyone went back over the weekend. 😁

• Praise 1

15 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Hang up sell lah. 

Both side need BN to form gov mah. Now that the eastern states already announced support for PN, leaving PH with no other alternative, and yet PN still doesn't has enough seats to form gov. BN becomes the clear King maker, best time to hang high high for the best bargain. 

Between PN and PH, BN will choose PN for easy  negotiations, choosing PH has no benefit to BN at all. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

PH might offer BN double what PN offered. 

Possible with Malaysia politician.

13 minutes ago, Kopites said:

PH might offer BN double what PN offered. 

Possible with Malaysia politician.

PH will likely offer whatever BN asked for now, since it has no alternative. It's either accept terms from BN and form the next gov, or remind as opposition until the next election, which might just happen anytime. 

But given the strength of DAP, I think PH hard to work with BN, also would BN want to work with PH? BN likely using PH to help them get the best deal from PN. 

All terms equal, BN will rather work with a gov formed with a big messy pot of everyone. Their job now is to stir and create trouble for everyone, while still getting paid. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

33 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

all the high hope talk of change, end up back to square one, LPPL [laugh] 

Especially saw those interview with young people 18-21 yrs old, all talk like really got hope, remind me of taiwan election [laugh]

FB_IMG_1668953669354.jpg

Personally I think still got hope, and high chance it will happen in the next election. 

The signal is now very clear that if any real change is to take place, PH needs to win big and take the simple majority out right. Otherwise is back to a gov with BN involved. 

This might just force voters to take a real painful vote of giving PH that simple majority to stop all these wayangs. Chances are good, and if Anwar can tahan till next election, he might just finally die as a Malaysia PM. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

PH will likely offer whatever BN asked for now, since it has no alternative. It's either accept terms from BN and form the next gov, or remind as opposition until the next election, which might just happen anytime. 

But given the strength of DAP, I think PH hard to work with BN, also would BN want to work with PH? BN likely using PH to help them get the best deal from PN. 

All terms equal, BN will rather work with a gov formed with a big messy pot of everyone. Their job now is to stir and create trouble for everyone, while still getting paid. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Yes. Likely using PH as a leverage on the bargaining table with PN. 

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Yes. Likely using PH as a leverage on the bargaining table with PN. 

Now BN holds the key to the door of forming the new gov, of course hang high high sell lah. 

Open auction for the key, closing time 2359hrs, highest bid gets the deal. 

Big mistake of GPS to come clear of their position so early. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 3

24 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Personally I think still got hope, and high chance it will happen in the next election. 

The signal is now very clear that if any real change is to take place, PH needs to win big and take the simple majority out right. Otherwise is back to a gov with BN involved. 

This might just force voters to take a real painful vote of giving PH that simple majority to stop all these wayangs. Chances are good, and if Anwar can tahan till next election, he might just finally die as a Malaysia PM. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

This is Anwar last chance.

Even DAP secretary general had changed.

He looks power hungry if he fails this time

1 hour ago, Voodooman said:

Most of my MY friends voted, some via postal. 

my friend cut his finger yesterday, so he applied some iodine on it, when he went to the polling station to cast his vote, they told him he cannot vote.🤣🤣

604061721_WhatsAppImage2022-11-19at1_35_05PM.thumb.jpeg.c37c81fd66f731881cf4de64f468a2dc.jpeg

• Haha! 5

2 hours ago, Kopites said:

Most of my company Malaysian didn't voted. At least I was informed anyone went back over the weekend. 😁

If I were them also won't vote.

Waiting for SGD:MYR to have better exchange rate.

Best if 1:5 in 2023

Edited by Atonchia
  • Haha! 2

8 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

my friend cut his finger yesterday, so he applied some iodine on it, when he went to the polling station to cast his vote, they told him he cannot vote.🤣🤣

604061721_WhatsAppImage2022-11-19at1_35_05PM.thumb.jpeg.c37c81fd66f731881cf4de64f468a2dc.jpeg

Saw a patient with this yesterday. Wondering what was it. Thought it was ink/grease stain. 

The iodine medical professionals use doesn't stain so dark. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Haha! 2

7 hours ago, PSP415 said:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/malaysia-election-2022-ge15-government-anwar-reiterate-have-numbers-virtually-settled-3088131

Anwar say got the numbers liao. But let the different ones ownself issue their statements. 

😅😂 Sumpah! He sounds confident. 

This guy. He always say have it settled... But Last time round, didn't settle leh. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4