Malaysia election: Polling day on Nov 19, nomination day set for Nov 5

zipping

5 hours ago, TameDriver said:

Spoilt my travel plans with this news.  Already booked hotel for that week leading to polling day. Malaysian friends advised me to avoid that timing for safety sake. 
Luckily still able to get a room in same hotel for another period but the trouble I had to go thru earlier today; to reschedule so many appointments.  

School holidays :XD:

15 hours ago, Fitvip said:

This bring back my memory of the syndicated little beggars in Cambodia, who would stretch out the hand and asked one dollar US.🤐

I never been to Cambodia leh. But back then in the Orang Asli seafood area, once they see your car comes in. All flock to ask for money. Anyway, we should be more appreciative to our own country that we don't have much of these problems

15 hours ago, inlinesix said:

I always pay the same price as local.

Haha, if you kena rob, you also pay RM??🤣

3 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Haha, if you kena rob, you also pay RM??🤣

Choy! Choy! Choy!

I always make sure i lock all doors once i get into the car.

A lot of times, i took my fren Triton to roam around.

Change lane no need check mirror.

• Haha! 2

Just now, inlinesix said:

Choy! Choy! Choy!

I always make sure i lock all doors once i get into the car.

A lot of times, i took my fren Triton to roam around.

Change lane no need check mirror.

You are just one of the lucky one, my friend put the bag on the passenger seat. Someone came along and try to open the door. Locked, but they also use helmet to smash the window. Window broken but got film and things not stolen. During the ordeal, no one will help. Just that lucky those buggers cannot get what they want and left in a hurry. 

I have never want to stop in JB since 1998 when my colleague got rounded up by a big group outside Holiday Plaza and taken to a shop to eat Char Kuay Tiao, as he sit down to eat the food ordered by those guys. He was told to give up his ATM and PIN. 

What a luck. And I will always not want to play with luck. I do statistic. Just when I move over here, I choose a place comfortably and very near office. Cos I know, I will have less trouble

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

@Arogab It was not a pleasant sight. Those beggars were very young kids, some with infant in tow. Those syndicate leaders are damn cruel by exploiting the young.

• Praise 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Fitvip said:

@Arogab It was not a pleasant sight. Those beggars were very young kids, some with infant in tow. Those syndicate leaders are damn cruel by exploiting the young.

I know, like I mentioned that day. One man took a blind guy into the restaurant, and we gave 100 THB. Then more and more came. Haha. Cruel and yes, damn cruel. Those handicaps in China. I suppose not all born like this. Many were made like this

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Arogab said:

You are just one of the lucky one, my friend put the bag on the passenger seat. Someone came along and try to open the door. Locked, but they also use helmet to smash the window. Window broken but got film and things not stolen. During the ordeal, no one will help. Just that lucky those buggers cannot get what they want and left in a hurry. 

I have never want to stop in JB since 1998 when my colleague got rounded up by a big group outside Holiday Plaza and taken to a shop to eat Char Kuay Tiao, as he sit down to eat the food ordered by those guys. He was told to give up his ATM and PIN. 

What a luck. And I will always not want to play with luck. I do statistic. Just when I move over here, I choose a place comfortably and very near office. Cos I know, I will have less trouble

Rather than luck, it is street smart. 

I never leave any bags in full view of other ppl.  Not even in Singapore.

In addition, I always lock all doors even in Singapore.

There are a lot of MCFer who go into JB regularly.

I even cycled to JB in June.

• Praise 2

2 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

@Arogab We were advised by the guide not to give. You give one, have to give all. There were many of them.

Very true. 

1 minute ago, inlinesix said:

Rather than luck, it is street smart. 

I never leave any bags in full view of other ppl.  Not even in Singapore.

In addition, I always lock all doors even in Singapore.

There are a lot of MCFer who go into JB regularly.

I even cycled to JB in June.

Yes, I do agree and even say my friend should not put the bag there. But no matter how street smart. I suggest not going to the mountain too often or you will meet the tiger one day. Haha

• Praise 2

Just now, Arogab said:

Yes, I do agree and even say my friend should not put the bag there. But no matter how street smart. I suggest not going to the mountain too often or you will meet the tiger one day. Haha

Thanks.

I usually dress like a local (wherever I go) without lolex.

😂

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, inlinesix said:

Thanks.

I usually dress like a local (wherever I go) without lolex.

😂

I also no lolex, I relax😂

8b8e4427c48400eba717440a007a4c3.jpg

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

You have the bigger bro

IMG_6039.jpeg

Nice bro, I got one in 1995/1996. But I forgot where is it when I moved out of mum's place. Thus I got this one again. Old one is $380, new one is $1700 plus😭

And old one more sedimental. But we suppose not to OT. Go back to Bolehland elections🤣

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

The moment UMNO win. :we-all-gonna-die:

errrr........... Monday 21/11/2022... [sly]

Currently, the political party with the most seats is NOT UMNO.

12 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Currently, the political party with the most seats is NOT UMNO.

Yes, I know

But its the "frogs" that jump Parties forming the collations the problem. 

Just love to watch the speeches by Oppositions every night on MY channel (Nga Kor Ming, 'Superman', Tony Pua, Ramli, ... etc)

It will be hotter after their nomination day (05/11/2022), no POFMA in Malaysia. [smash]

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1