Malaysia election: Polling day on Nov 19, nomination day set for Nov 5

zipping

4 hours ago, RadX said:

I’m sure our folks here watching the result as it spells more instability gg fwd?

at least mad man no longer around to come up with irritating things to stir up the mess. Leave already la… so long expired 

What a befitting results for the Madhaters, deposits lost. Remember in Johor state election, his party lost all deposits.👍

I am damn happy.🤐

Edited by Fitvip
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

The one that suggested Singaporean would work in Malaysia won?  Didn't follow much of their news though.

Edited by Kopites

1 hour ago, Kopites said:

The one that suggested Singaporean would work in Malaysia won?  Didn't follow much of their news though.

His party, the DAP, is part of PH and he did say if PH wins, they might just make it attractive for sgeans to work there [laugh]

Seriously though if they can reverse the brain drain for malaysia is already an achievement to be noted.

I think he can retain his seat easily, unofficial results already show him well ahead of his rivals. Talk big and controversial but voters want to get their voices heard, what better person to represent them?

The most unfortunate fella is Khairy, got sidelined by his own party umno, then deployed himself in a different constituency, and now lost. Thought he did a great job directing malaysia's covid-19 effort, but the voters still instinctively rejected everyone that is "tainted" by umno/bn this time round.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

33 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

His party, the DAP, is part of PH and he did say if PH wins, they might just make it attractive for sgeans to work there [laugh]

Seriously though if they can reverse the brain drain for malaysia is already an achievement to be noted.

I think he can retain his seat easily, unofficial results already show him well ahead of his rivals. Talk big and controversial but voters want to get their voices heard, what better person to represent them?

The most unfortunate fella is Khairy, got sidelined by his own party umno, then deployed himself in a different constituency, and now lost. Thought he did a great job directing malaysia's covid-19 effort, but the voters still instinctively rejected everyone that is "tainted" by umno/bn this time round.

UMNO President sent KJ as cannon fodder.
Sg Buloh has always been PKR stronghold.

Currently, PH short of 6 seats in Perak to form state Govt.

• Praise 1

6 hours ago, RadX said:

I’m sure our folks here watching the result as it spells more instability gg fwd?

at least mad man no longer around to come up with irritating things to stir up the mess. Leave already la… so long expired 

What instability when malaysia GDP still projected to improve.

Well, come next Monday, govt offices will still function, the civil service is independent and intact, everyone continues lives normally, no chaos or collapse.

2 hours ago, Fitvip said:

What a befitting results for the Madhaters, deposits lost. Remember in Johor state election, his party lost all deposits.👍

I am damn happy.🤐

Sure or not??? Then maybe ringgit become back to Rm3 to 1SGD🤣🤣

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Sosaria said:

Khairy will be back. I thought he did a good job too. 

8 hours ago, Shibadog said:

shocking

11.37pm: In a potential upset, PKR vice-president Nurul Izzah Anwar may be heading toward defeat in Permatang Pauh.

According to unofficial counts, the incumbent is trailing PN's Muhammad Fawwaz Mat Jan by about 6,000 votes.

Permatang Pauh is largely seen as the stronghold of Pakatan Harapan chairperson Anwar Ibrahim's family.

Yeah pretty shocking. 

8 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

What instability when malaysia GDP still projected to improve.

Well, come next Monday, govt offices will still function, the civil service is independent and intact, everyone continues lives normally, no chaos or collapse.

Chaos yes.

Custom still as chaotic as per norm. 😁

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Fitvip said:

I am damn happy.🤐

Mahathir's votes dropped from 54% in last election to 6.8%.. really huge defeat.. let's see if he will retire quietly from now on..

Sometimes it's good to know when to stop and retire.. instead of being remembered as one of the great PM.. history will now remember him differently..

Edited by Tkseah
  • Praise 7

10 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

Mahathir's votes dropped from 54% in last election to 6.8%.. really huge defeat.. let's see if he will retire quietly from now on..

Sometimes it's good to know when to stop and retire.. instead of being remembered as one of the great PM.. history will now remember him differently..

mahathir-gohchoktong-featured.png

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 12

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

🤭

1A8D91A8-2F01-49FD-A977-790237C62102.jpeg

UMNO lost ground and in decline.

Bersatu and Harapan seem to have done better than expected but no clear majority. 

Mahathir is finally retiring.

Green / PAS continues its ascent.

Anwar's dream of being PM is crashed yet again. 

So PN+BN+? will form govt since noone wants to work with PH?

Edited by Voodooman
  • Praise 1
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

UMNO lost ground and in decline.

Bersatu and Harapan seem to have done better than expected but no clear majority. 

Mahathir is finally retiring.

Green / PAS continues its ascent.

Anwar's dream of being PM is crashed yet again. 

So PN+BN+? will form govt since noone wants to work with PH?

East Malaysian states are much sought after king makers. It would be a very sad story if PN + BN + to form the government again. 

• Praise 5

9 hours ago, Shibadog said:

shocking

11.37pm: In a potential upset, PKR vice-president Nurul Izzah Anwar may be heading toward defeat in Permatang Pauh.

According to unofficial counts, the incumbent is trailing PN's Muhammad Fawwaz Mat Jan by about 6,000 votes.

Permatang Pauh is largely seen as the stronghold of Pakatan Harapan chairperson Anwar Ibrahim's family.

Yes, lost by quite a big margin some more.

7 hours ago, RadX said:

I'm particularly concern about PAS has the most number of seats as single party with 44 vs DAP 40 🤔

Now PN and PH must be busy courting the 22, 6 and 7 to form a majority...BN? Please...dear northern neighbours...give yourself a chance for a clean break away from the old...see what transpires without them...😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5