CCA Coach admits to molesting boys over 3 years

RadX

Just now, Thaiyotakamli said:

Must be trauma for those victims

Ptsd! Will show up

later

psa: those w young boys at home best to educate early and get them to share if anything is amiss at ALL TIMES. 

scary place the schools are now!

• Praise 5

Sometimes I wonder by not disclosing the name of the offender in cases of molestation, does it serve to protect the victims or the offender ?  The law should by default name and shame the offender, unless any of the victim choose not to. 

Edited by Ingenius
  • Praise 2

Just now, Ingenius said:

Sometimes I wonder by not disclosing the name of the offender in cases of molestation, is it actually protecting the victims or the offender ?  The law should ane and shame the offender by default, unless any of the victim choose not to. 

Ikr! Same as that case last time whr the victims asked to have the name released!

• Praise 2

6 minutes ago, Ingenius said:

Sometimes I wonder by not disclosing the name of the offender in cases of molestation, does it serve to protect the victims or the offender ?  The law should by default name and shame the offender, unless any of the victim choose not to. 

Ppl around the offender might guess who are the victims.

That will further traumatise the victims.

• Praise 3

11 minutes ago, RadX said:

Ptsd! Will show up

later

psa: those w young boys at home best to educate early and get them to share if anything is amiss at ALL TIMES. 

scary place the schools are now!

Nowadays anywhere also scary and unsafe.

• Sad 1

will this guy get 24 strokes?

2 years and 13 boys, no one told their parents earlier? or no one told their parents that they want to change CCA and the parents never asked why?

Wah piangz, pedo and g a y. Allied educator somemore. Really wolf in sheep's clothing this type.

Our laws towards pedophiles are not strict.

I think the boys now become adult liao. Happened so long ago.

• Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Wah piangz, pedo and g a y. Allied educator somemore. Really wolf in sheep's clothing this type.

Our laws towards pedophiles are not strict.

I think the boys now become adult liao. Happened so long ago.

Pedo not necessary Gay

Guess sooner than later, will be told its still all due to nature, I do wonder that out of these boys growing up, how many will be "turned" into "secret gays" ? 

We have read of some pedophiles who claimed they have either been molested, sexually abused or raped when young. It's like they have this urge to pass it on. 

Haiz

377A probably had an edge in that one is told its not natural to engage in such acts. Now, it's OK lah. 

Anyways, I am a product of a set of natural parents so no, I make no excuses for being who I am, a product of nature too. 

The world is changing and homosexuality/lesbianism has been around for donkey years. Its not a sudden change in nature. 

😂😂😂

Stay safe 

Cheers 

• Praise 2

5 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

Guess sooner than later, will be told its still all due to nature, I do wonder that out of these boys growing up, how many will be "turned" into "secret gays" ? 

We have read of some pedophiles who claimed they have either been molested, sexually abused or raped when young. It's like they have this urge to pass it on. 

Haiz

377A probably had an edge in that one is told its not natural to engage in such acts. Now, it's OK lah. 

Anyways, I am a product of a set of natural parents so no, I make no excuses for being who I am, a product of nature too. 

The world is changing and homosexuality/lesbianism has been around for donkey years. Its not a sudden change in nature. 

😂😂😂

Stay safe 

Cheers 

It is fundamentally wrong to associate pedo and homo.

Pedo similar to Rape is about Power.

Power over the victims.

↡ Advertisement