Why people are so impatient

commonjunks

Earlier 2 cars ahead of me never stopped for school kids and people standing at zebra crossing, I stopped and gave way.
I was on smaller road and stopped at give way position, a big ass range rover was running amber to red and this guy standing behind me honked me to move.
I am level headed most of the times but I lost and gave him honk and cut him but went my way (never played brakes game or blocked his way).
I felt I could have handled it better to let it go, but I always feel it is unfair that all these bytches go screw others on road and others always have to suck it up.

Just wanted to bytch about it.

Have a great weekend.
Drive safe and be less arsholes to others.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7
  • Haha! 2

19 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

Earlier 2 cars ahead of me never stopped for school kids and people standing at zebra crossing, I stopped and gave way.
I was on smaller road and stopped at give way position, a big ass range rover was running amber to red and this guy standing behind me honked me to move.
I am level headed most of the times but I lost and gave him honk and cut him but went my way (never played brakes game or blocked his way).
I felt I could have handled it better to let it go, but I always feel it is unfair that all these bytches go screw others on road and others always have to suck it up.

Have a great weekend.

Bro, if u are level headed most of the time, then u should keep it that way.  Why ruin  your own calmness and good cultivation?

if the other driver is a jerk, the universe will take care of him.  You don't need to do anything. Just continue to enjoy your day.

Edited by Starry
  • Praise 7

5 minutes ago, Starry said:

Bro, if u are level headed most of the time, then u should keep it that way.  Why ruin  your own calmness?

if the other driver is a jerk, the universe will take care of him.  You don't need to do anything. 

"The greatest victory is that which requires no battle.”

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Hahaha, "You don't need to do anything" may not apply under certain circumstances.

Sometimes, you may need to do something, like recording a video and post it on social media or forward it to the authorities etc.

8 minutes ago, Starry said:

Bro, if u are level headed most of the time, then u should keep it that way.  Why ruin  your own calmness and good cultivation?

if the other driver is a jerk, the universe will take care of him.  You don't need to do anything. Just continue to enjoy your day.

Need to do more breathing exercise I guess 😀.

58 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

Have a great weekend.

its our lifestyle. too rush already .😪

• Praise 1

Seeing cars running red lights.. so common now. oh wait.. its common that these cars have the top left sticker.. hope they dont pull someone into trouble

16 minutes ago, Vyeron said:

Seeing cars running red lights.. so common now. oh wait.. its common that these cars have the top left sticker.. hope they dont pull someone into trouble

Just before my episode happened one S-Class ran red light (turning right) while green light was lit for a few second already, no one seems to give a second fark.

18 minutes ago, Vyeron said:

All you need is a dump truck to end these red light beaters. No pity if they get crushed. 

Some drivers are just anal to conditions and signal. As long as we do the right thing with conscious, we are already more cultured than them. As our country grow more in quantity, quality becomes a lack. 

Edited by Heartbreakid

1 hour ago, Fitvip said:

Hahaha, "You don't need to do anything" may not apply under certain circumstances.

Sometimes, you may need to do something, like recording a video and post it on social media or forward it to the authorities etc.

My car has no camera. If people hit and run me, I will just have to  let it go ...no other choice. The universe will repay me in other ways. 😁

I don't use FB or Insta either.

Edited by Starry
  • Haha! 1

41 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

People who are a$$holes

drive like a$$holes.

:D

Actually i think alot of ppl outside very nice.

But once they get behind the wheel. The inner demon and devil horn come out🤣

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

Our roads are lawless period, over crowded plus lack of enforcement by polis coupled with  highly stressed fast pace society that is obsessed about making more money all contribute to impatience on the roads. It will only get worse with the govt sticking to its open leg policy aim of 6.9 million people 🤬🙄😪. Becoming just another HK minus the CCP rule and DLLM culture 

7 minutes ago, Confusedboi said:

Our roads are lawless period, over crowded plus lack of enforcement by polis coupled with  highly stressed fast pace society that is obsessed about making more money all contribute to impatience on the roads. It will only get worse with the govt sticking to its open leg policy aim of 6.9 million people 🤬🙄😪. Becoming just another HK minus the CCP rule and DLLM culture 

That's true. That's why since we cannot control how other behave, we can only control our own reaction. 

Since a decade ago, I told myself that encountering some bad drivers on the road is part and parcel of driving. If I cannot accept that, then better don't drive.  So if want to drive, accept that and don't get offended by them.  Everything in life has a tradeoff, and if we are willing to have that tradeoff, then we should never let those tradeoff affect our emotions and life.

Edited by Starry
  • Praise 3

If you walking on the street no one will cut you up

because if someone cuts in when you queuing you can punch him in the face.

But in a car, its a steel cage of safety!

And with curtains on driver door windows you can behave like an a$$hole and drive like a prick all you want.

Most of these bad drivers are really cowards.

Feel safe in a car so they do want they want.

In real life not in their car they kwai kwai one!

:D 

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, commonjunks said:

Need to do more breathing exercise I guess 😀.

Piak piak exercise also require lots of breathing...more sexciting too...just saying 😁