Why people are so impatient

commonjunks

11 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

We moved too fast to the extent that we forget about these basic values 

I wonder if anyone in the country will be able to put things back. We are slowing down on moving. Haha

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

53 minutes ago, Arogab said:

I wonder if anyone in the country will be able to put things back. We are slowing down on moving. Haha

No need to wonder. 

Answer is NO!

• Haha! 1

22 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

No need to wonder. 

Answer is NO!

I want to nice to people leh. But some people's behavior. I just cannot tahan😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

I think driving, like money, sometimes brings out a side of people whom they don't even know themselves.

Most of us would not blow up in rage and wave the middle finger/shout/curse when we stop/step aside to avoid someone cutting into our path when walking. But when then, why do we do it when we drive?

• Haha! 1

Actually I am always scolding people who drives very slow or people who are not moving on the flow of traffic. But when the guys hits me from behind, I came down coolly and never really scold people one. I just go by rules and get it over and gone

• Praise 3

7 hours ago, Arogab said:

Actually I am always scolding people who drives very slow or people who are not moving on the flow of traffic. But when the guys hits me from behind, I came down coolly and never really scold people one. I just go by rules and get it over and gone

Those driving at 20-30kph on single lane road, those cruising on lane 1 on expressway, those take their own sweet time to move off when traffic light turns green [not expecting F1 driver reaction time but at least try to get as many vehicle to clear the junction in a single green light].

• Haha! 1

21 hours ago, Rickster said:

I think driving, like money, sometimes brings out a side of people whom they don't even know themselves.

Most of us would not blow up in rage and wave the middle finger/shout/curse when we stop/step aside to avoid someone cutting into our path when walking. But when then, why do we do it when we drive?

Cos we don't wear $200K shoes to walk? 

• Haha! 1

7 hours ago, Arogab said:

In Thailand better don't come down and scold people!!!

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Volvobrick said:

In US, don’t even think of coming out of car unless…

8802B8AF-181D-4A65-8E38-4043D1C91D6D.png

• Haha! 1

15 hours ago, Mancypher said:

Those driving at 20-30kph on single lane road, those cruising on lane 1 on expressway, those take their own sweet time to move off when traffic light turns green [not expecting F1 driver reaction time but at least try to get as many vehicle to clear the junction in a single green light].

I hate those who slow down to decide if they should turn or look at things by the roadside. And also those who leave a super big gap when traffic is heavy. They can help to smoothen the traffic ones

15 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Yeah, I only scold in the car to myself. Haha

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

I, hate, when, passers-by run through the road. Like today: I was driving back home from my university, the time was half past seven (it was actually dark) and on my left turn I have almost run over a student! OMG!!!! Is it so hard to pass the road in a specific place?

I have one grey hair today thanks to this situation. Jesus.

Was driving by a school at about 7 plus morning, so drove slower at 40km/h + and slowed down further to make a left turn...... kena long honk from a "speedster" from behind. SG has 23 hrs per day compares to others??? All fast fast to save time??

Edited by jcmm
  • Haha! 4

11 minutes ago, jcmm said:

Was driving by a school at about 7 plus morning, so drove slower at 40km/h + and slowed down further to make a left turn...... kena long honk from a "speedster" from behind. SG has 23 hrs per day compares to others??? All fast fast to save time??

Just stop and go down pretend to check your car. Maybe trunk not close properly and the idiot was trying to alert you!

• Haha! 3

21 minutes ago, jcmm said:

Is like that one nowadays, many people always got LS and need to rush to the toilet de. Lol. Even inside a carpark, people also cannot wait for the car infront to park, and always overtake and squeeze thru the car.

• Praise 1

16 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Is like that one nowadays, many people always got LS and need to rush to the toilet de. Lol. Even inside a carpark, people also cannot wait for the car infront to park, and always overtake and squeeze thru the car.

sometimes you give them time to reverse and they do this to you.

austin-powers-stuck.gif.07ccc0dd0d47af708b739b7af6487534.gif

Take their own sweet time to position their precious nicely into the lot. I will just reverse into the lot so as to get out of way so the rest can pass and adjust later. 

• Haha! 5

On 10/28/2022 at 7:30 PM, Beregond said:

Actually i think alot of ppl outside very nice.

But once they get behind the wheel. The inner demon and devil horn come out🤣

This is their true character.

The nice outside is fake.

I say this because in a car or behind a keyboard you can say or do anything but in real life you get punch in the face.

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2