Why people are so impatient

commonjunks

I was behind a road hogger and with my right signal light flickering.

He relented and gave way, not before placing his middle finger on the window.

Typical. 

• Haha! 6

4 hours ago, Starry said:

Bro, if u are level headed most of the time, then u should keep it that way.  Why ruin  your own calmness and good cultivation?

if the other driver is a jerk, the universe will take care of him.  You don't need to do anything. Just continue to enjoy your day.

I always give way to others and level headed, even though many jerk drives recklessly and cut into my lane. However, i do not believe such thing like universe will take care of these jerk drivers. As i see many people around who behave like an idiot and jerk, and yet their life still lives very good. 🙄

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

I always give way to others and level headed, even though many jerk drives recklessly and cut into my lane. However, i do not believe such thing like universe will take care of these jerk drivers. As i see many people around who behave like an idiot and jerk, and yet their life still lives very good. 🙄

Bro, what we see in others is actually very little. Some people can look darn poor, but actually rich. And some seems to be having great lives, but are actually feeling miserable behind doors.  We will never know enough, so why bother judging  and comparing with others.

Edited by Starry
  • Praise 4

9 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

B1F73A77-B089-4269-B685-B5B46AAFE1E8.jpeg

My amplifier spoiled…that’s why I no change car, no change house, no change wife…boh lui how to change…I mean how to change amplifier…😂

• Haha! 4

12 hours ago, Jamesc said:

We need spike mode when going Malaysia. Spikes will come out. at the the 4 corners. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

16 hours ago, Vyeron said:

Seeing cars running red lights.. so common now. oh wait.. its common that these cars have the top left sticker.. hope they dont pull someone into trouble

what about those cars with Tourador stickers ?? Seems they have also got the blue diamond stickers too  

• Haha! 1

18 minutes ago, Confusedboi said:

Encountered this morning Porsche cut across 2 lanes when not supposed to even cut across one lane 🙄🤬

IMG_2764.MOV

Many such jerk driving on the road.

I don't think people are impatient at all.

They just like to drive like a ar$e hole.

:D

Some people like to be nice

some people like to be funny

some people like to be charming

some people just like to be ar$e holes.

Its take all sorts to make the world.

SG has so many of them.

The more important question is

why some people just like to drive like ar$e holes?

Its very simple

Monkey see monkey do.

:D

Its like no one in Japan is born to drive in a consistent and safe way

they see how other people drive and just copy.

Just like no one in SG is born to drive like an ar$e hole

they see how other people drive and just copy.

• Praise 1

On 10/28/2022 at 5:35 PM, commonjunks said:

Earlier 2 cars ahead of me never stopped for school kids and people standing at zebra crossing, I stopped and gave way.
I was on smaller road and stopped at give way position, a big ass range rover was running amber to red and this guy standing behind me honked me to move.
I am level headed most of the times but I lost and gave him honk and cut him but went my way (never played brakes game or blocked his way).
I felt I could have handled it better to let it go, but I always feel it is unfair that all these bytches go screw others on road and others always have to suck it up.

Just wanted to bytch about it.

Have a great weekend.
Drive safe and be less arsholes to others.

I've met many of these people at work.

No choice unless you're Elon Musk :XD:

• Haha! 1

On 10/28/2022 at 9:53 PM, Hamburger said:

I was behind a road hogger and with my right signal light flickering.

He relented and gave way, not before placing his middle finger on the window.

Typical. 

Still better than CECA driving in lane 1 ECP at 85kph with a chain train behind, oblivious to the surroundings because talking handsfree on the phone.

Singaporean has lost their identity liao. They become more selfish and impatient and not care about the society anymore. Too much of material thinking 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

39 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Singaporean has lost their identity liao. They become more selfish and impatient and not care about the society anymore. Too much of material thinking 

We moved too fast to the extent that we forget about these basic values 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1