Why people are so impatient

commonjunks

People in SG are conditioned.

People don't do bad things not because they don't want to but because kenna caught go jail or pay fine.

If no jail or fine it will be a very different society.

:D

Edited by Jamesc
↡ Advertisement

Now to answer the question why people are so impatient.

That one is very simple really.

Monkey see monkey do.

:D

People say we evolved from monkeys.

This is absolutely nonsense.

We never evolved.

• Haha! 1

I think it's a sense of their superiority over other road users. 

That they are better driver, more skilled and car more powderful. Much like one who installed BBK, so they can speed faster cos brakes sure can bake, I mean, break, aiyo, brake on time one. But the one behind could not so still langgar. 

Not against such BBK but its interesting how some treat having one as a talisman to speed without worries. 

In this instance, likely if that speedster stop or slows for more than 1 second, engine will explode, tyres will fly off and the heat will expose his brain is kosong, not even a pea be found. 

😂😂😂😂 Best if one can ownself keep calm, dun transform into the Hunk, I mean, Hulk. Dun be triggered by a short horn, mid horn or long blasting horn. 

Oh, if one's on lane 1, time to filter out ya. 

Yada-ing. 

Stay safe all 

Cheers 

• Praise 1

50 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

sometimes you give them time to reverse and they do this to you.

austin-powers-stuck.gif.07ccc0dd0d47af708b739b7af6487534.gif

Take their own sweet time to position their precious nicely into the lot. I will just reverse into the lot so as to get out of way so the rest can pass and adjust later. 

So now there are only impatient and inconsiderate people around. Impatient=dont give way and dont wait for people to park. Inconsiderate=take own sweet time to park their car and let people wait for them without feeling paiseh. 😅

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

these days with in car dash cams, we are seeing more such behaviors in public media postings.

not because we have evolved into a worse off species, but because getting exposed more frequently

• Praise 1

This morning otw to work, turn in to Kim Chuan Rd from Hg ave 3. Car in front of me suddenly L plate mode turning in too. Had to lightly horn cos the car was super slow over the zebra crossing and my boot is halfway out in the main road.

15 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

People driving at 40km/h should just take a bus.

Those people who are driving at 40km/h, high chance they are looking at their phone, talking on the phone or talking with their passengers.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Just stop and go down pretend to check your car. Maybe trunk not close properly and the idiot was trying to alert you!

School area, should slow down a bit, further 7 plus, kids going to school. The worst, u gonna waste another 5 mins on the road. 

I did not stop to check car but slow further n dun bother about the honk.... 

• Praise 1

21 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

40km/h plus in school zone area with 2 lanes is fine.... I will still drive at 40+ on the left lane and yet still prefer to drive a car. Overtake n speed at 200 is your option. With speeding, accident or whatever dun beg judge to return car :D 

• Praise 1

On 1/26/2023 at 1:31 PM, Hamburger said:

Even my cycling speed sometimes go in excess of 60km/h.🤣

Yes they should take bus instead. 

• Haha! 1

38 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

Even my cycling speed sometimes go in excess of 60km/h.🤣

Yes they should take bus instead. 

Support u... SG law is lenient towards cyclist....killing someone on the road.... jail about 1,2 weeks only. Sup sup water. 

Edited by jcmm

3 hours ago, jcmm said:

Support u... SG law is lenient towards cyclist....killing someone on the road.... jail about 1,2 weeks only. Sup sup water. 

Have you gotten the Ezilink card?

3 hours ago, jcmm said:

After gotten the card, remember to board the bus in a jiffy too.

Most commuters also move quite fast.🤣🤣🤣

6 hours ago, Atonchia said:

Have you gotten the Ezilink card?

Dun think Ezlink is for me now.... been awhile since I use CC if needed to board public transport. 

• Haha! 1

6 hours ago, Atonchia said:

After gotten the card, remember to board the bus in a jiffy too.

Most commuters also move quite fast.🤣🤣🤣

Ya need to else 60km/h zoom pass will be bowling effect :D 

BTW won't be so suay, to kill someone on the road.... this is what most think. Enjoy tour de Singapore. 

They are impatient could be due to stress. They still got huge loan to service and worried they may be make redundant or their position replaced by FT . This what happens when one go for lifestyle more than he can afford. Look good outside but struggling inside. If no loan, one will feel very relax, no need to rush,  take it easy and drive 😂 

Edited by Ginyu

On 1/26/2023 at 1:57 PM, jcmm said:

40km/h plus in school zone area with 2 lanes is fine.... I will still drive at 40+ on the left lane and yet still prefer to drive a car. Overtake n speed at 200 is your option. With speeding, accident or whatever dun beg judge to return car :D 

Nothing wrong with driving 40km/h in school zone and silver zone as that is also the speed limit.. just ignore all the impatient drivers.. safety first.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1