Walaa walaa walaa BBQ Le

Fitvip

And too close to the footpath and road. If a bus drive by the place the ashes will fly everywhere. How to walk pass something so dangerous?

Did the signboard reveal any 4 digit numbers? Can buy 4D.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Haha! 7

Just shows many bo chap/stupid workers and supervisors including town council people. Heck care if it costs taxpayers' money to replace. 

Maybe same contractor do traffic signboard.... 

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 2

Just now, Volvobrick said:

Just shows many bo chap/stupid workers and supervisors including town council people. Heck care if it costs taxpayers' money to replace. 

Why should they care?
It is NOT their job to think

• Haha! 2

19 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Must get panel of overseas experts to do in-depth study on why so stupiak n no use blain 

• Haha! 1

34 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

And too close to the footpath and road. If a bus drive by the place the ashes will fly everywhere. How to walk pass something so dangerous?

Did the signboard reveal any 4 digit numbers? Can buy 4D.

Don't know for what occasion was the burning. Normally for funeral, the burning takes place the last night of the wake. This burning is during the day.

As for 4D, you might have to see the original signboard as this one might be on the way to the next world.😂

• Haha! 2

35 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

I think this may not involve TC. The contractor engaged by the organiser sets up the net/pit with a few fws. In this case they might have thought that metal plates cold withstand the heat. The text stickers did not come to their mind.

9 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Don't know for what occasion was the burning. Normally for funeral, the burning takes place the last night of the wake. This burning is during the day.

As for 4D, you might have to see the original signboard as this one might be on the way to the next world.😂

depends, some do it during the day, before sending off.

• Praise 3

40 minutes ago, 13177 said:

So who's fault?

the location to burn will need permit, if this is the location given, then TC fault.

if they anyhow place there, then contractor get fine :D

• Praise 4

Most HDB area has no specific place to burn josspaper/house for funeral, death anniversary or any kind of "gong teck", so usually the burning takes place by the road side,which is very dangerous for both the ppl involve and the passing vehicles. 

Some old estates might have a little empty space within the estate which can be use safely, but don't know how long those will stay empty. 

This is what happen when you get new leaders and MPs who are very insensitive to other religions, some worse case too holy to their own.  My estate use to have many bins for burning josspaper, but the new MP and her team removed every single one, yes zero left right after she took over. Ppl got fed up and started burning on the floors and drain covers, then they woke up and reinstated the bins. <_<[laugh][laugh]

This burning thing is not going to go away anytime soon, so why not incorporate a small area into the estate and channel all the burnings there, easier to manage and safer too. 

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 2

My place has a designated plot for such large scale burning...somstimes the green turf underneath would suffer...sometimes the budget quite big...not only burn mansion, cars,... sometimes got aeroplane, boat also...sekali soon got rocket and spaceship also...multiverse no? 😅

• Haha! 5

13 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

depends, some do it during the day, before sending off.

Those doing 1 yr, 3 yrs anniversaries also usually burn in the day, some do extra "gong teck" also burn in the day I saw before. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

9 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

This is what happen when you get new leaders and MPs who are very insensitive to other religions, some worse case too holy to their own.  My estate use to have many bins for burning josspaper, but the new MP and her team removed every single one, yes zero left right after she took over. Ppl got fed up and started burning on the floors and drian covers, then they woke up and reinstated the bins. <_<[laugh][laugh]

This burning thing is not going to go away anytime soon, so why not incorporate a small area into the estate and channel all the burnings there, easier to manage and safer too. 

i dun think that is the case, it is more like to maintain the cleanliness of the estate, only when come to occasion like 7th month or CNY that need to have the bins they will place them. Otherwise, you need to call the TC to get them put one near your block upon request, i did that for past 3 yrs when i couldn't go back msia and need to 拜忌日 on normal day.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1