Walaa walaa walaa BBQ Le

Fitvip

1 hour ago, Watwheels said:

And too close to the footpath and road. If a bus drive by the place the ashes will fly everywhere. How to walk pass something so dangerous?

Did the signboard reveal any 4 digit numbers? Can buy 4D.

image.png.f3fc1c1cfd788d7083b7c57e3c147792.png

should be enough to buy 4D liao.... :grin:

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5

3 minutes ago, Ahwhye said:

How come it is Yishun again?

With digital and so many payment apps why cant any company come up with one that can do the burning in one safe and approved location?

• Praise 2

This is call management by objective 

what gets measured gets done

Boss: eh! You all put the the big ass burner already or not? 

ginna: boss, do already 

Same as the bomb the judge bomb until whole bridge come falling down one

Edited by Mustank
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Ahwhye said:

Yishun =1

Sembawang =3

Wood...land. = 5.

3 figures visible on the sign board. 1,3,5

3 layers so my guestimates..."3135".

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

34 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Yishun =1

Sembawang =3

Wood...land. = 5.

3 figures visible on the sign board. 1,3,5

3 layers so my guestimates..."3135".

My bookie say 1,3,5,9 (1+3+5) wor

U can thank me later

• Haha! 4

This is still "minor".

Once, I saw one of these metallic baskets being placed next to a petrol kiosk, and it was burning. 

Was holding my breath for the safety of everyone at the kiosk.

Edited by Davidklt
  • Haha! 1

17 minutes ago, Davidklt said:

This is still "minor".

Once, I saw one of these metallic baskets being placed next to a petrol kiosk, and it was burning. 

Was holding my breath for the safety of everyone at the kiosk.

No call 999?

2 hours ago, Jman888 said:

i dun think that is the case, it is more like to maintain the cleanliness of the estate, only when come to occasion like 7th month or CNY that need to have the bins they will place them. Otherwise, you need to call the TC to get them put one near your block upon request, i did that for past 3 yrs when i couldn't go back msia and need to 拜忌日 on normal day.

In my area, I am quite sure it is the case. All the while we had the bins under the last MP, one near the MPH, one near the road and one just by the road side. But right after the last election, and the change of MP, the bins disappeared, they didn't even appear during 7th month. So the old folks started burning on the floor, and the whole place was like a war zone the next day, after that the bins came back, but only 2 came back, the one near the MPH still missing. 

I bought my own bin after that, and use my own bin for the rest of 7th month, then the following year, the 3rd bin came back, and they didnt remove them anymore.

So it is definitely not the case of maintaining cleanliness of the estate, otherwise they would have kept the bins again after 7th month. -_-[laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 4

3 hours ago, Tianmo said:

Most HDB area has no specific place to burn josspaper/house for funeral, death anniversary or any kind of "gong teck", so usually the burning takes place by the road side,which is very dangerous for both the ppl involve and the passing vehicles. 

Some old estates might have a little empty space within the estate which can be use safely, but don't know how long those will stay empty. 

This is what happen when you get new leaders and MPs who are very insensitive to other religions, some worse case too holy to their own.  My estate use to have many bins for burning josspaper, but the new MP and her team removed every single one, yes zero left right after she took over. Ppl got fed up and started burning on the floors and drain covers, then they woke up and reinstated the bins. <_<[laugh][laugh]

This burning thing is not going to go away anytime soon, so why not incorporate a small area into the estate and channel all the burnings there, easier to manage and safer too. 

You stand for election I sure support you Tian Mo. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

6 minutes ago, Ingenius said:

You stand for election I sure support you Tian Mo. 

Thank you thank you, but it will never happen. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

8 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Thank you thank you, but it will never happen. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Don't ask what the country can do for you, ask what you can do for the country. Lol. 

Edited by Ingenius
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Soya said:

My bookie say 1,3,5,9 (1+3+5) wor

U can thank me later

My book of fortune says from far...

Sembawang macam 5

Yishun macam 7

Gamba macam 6

All the up right left arrows are very complex navigations...I'll tikam 5796...😁

• Haha! 1

While the placement of the burning cage has a role to play, the quality of the sign board may be another factor in the "melt down" of the wordings. 

Take this sign for example, absolutely no heat source near to it but the graphics and wordings has started to deform even under normal weathering conditions. BTW this is not the worst I have came across... 

ALFQ8Fh.jpg

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 4

On 11/1/2022 at 11:00 AM, Jman888 said:

i dun think that is the case, it is more like to maintain the cleanliness of the estate, only when come to occasion like 7th month or CNY that need to have the bins they will place them. Otherwise, you need to call the TC to get them put one near your block upon request, i did that for past 3 yrs when i couldn't go back msia and need to 拜忌日 on normal day.

At my place, the bins are thete throughout the year.

↡ Advertisement