Walaa walaa walaa BBQ Le

Fitvip

On 11/1/2022 at 1:54 PM, Tianmo said:

In my area, I am quite sure it is the case. All the while we had the bins under the last MP, one near the MPH, one near the road and one just by the road side. But right after the last election, and the change of MP, the bins disappeared, they didn't even appear during 7th month. So the old folks started burning on the floor, and the whole place was like a war zone the next day, after that the bins came back, but only 2 came back, the one near the MPH still missing. 

I bought my own bin after that, and use my own bin for the rest of 7th month, then the following year, the 3rd bin came back, and they didnt remove them anymore.

So it is definitely not the case of maintaining cleanliness of the estate, otherwise they would have kept the bins again after 7th month. -_-[laugh][laugh]

Just curious, why MP got to do with the bins leh? It is the cleaning company employees that do the job not them. 

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged
7 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Just curious, why MP got to do with the bins leh? It is the cleaning company employees that do the job not them. 

u dunno it's the MPs that run the town council who hire+control all the companies involved in maintaining the constituency?

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

9 minutes ago, Eyke said:

u dunno it's the MPs that run the town council who hire+control all the companies involved in maintaining the constituency?

Of course I read about this but why would he wants to decides no more bins required? 

Next he would need to specify how many cleaners and what time to eat lunch 

Edited by Victor68

1 minute ago, Victor68 said:

Of course I read about this but why would he wants to decides no more bins required? 

because he gets feedback/complaints from residents about the bins, whether too many or too little, then he has to act on it to please the residents mah.

• Praise 1

Supercharged
5 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

the minions propose, the MP just 👍or 👎 and even if they delegated the decision, they still accountable mah

Edited by Eyke
  • Praise 1

21 minutes ago, Eyke said:

I dont know it's the MP that run the town council? So if the town council cannot make it, means the MP is useless? 😅

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

11 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I dont know it's the MP that run the town council? So if the town council cannot make it, means the MP is useless? 😅

MP + Appointed Town Councillor

• Praise 1

As the appointed head, of course cannot run away and claim don't know since he is supposed to run town council. I would be very surprised that MP need to decides having burning bins or not. If it is something that is commonly done in all estates, then deciding not to have is something more unusual. There should be some burning reasons. 

Supercharged
2 hours ago, 13177 said:

FYI: that's the whole rationale for MP run town council

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, 13177 said:

One main reason LLL lost...she took the rap...

16 hours ago, mersaylee said:

One main reason LLL lost...she took the rap...

I thought LLL lost due to CC's blatant lie? Till now the amount has not been discovered.🤬

• Praise 1

On 11/2/2022 at 3:11 PM, 13177 said:

Agree , if everything MP, then the rest on the subsequent value chain no need to use their  haeads, just blame MP will do. 

Edited by Ct3833

2 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Agree , if everything MP, then the rest on the subsequent value chain no need to use their  haeads, just blame MP will do. 

MPs being head of town council has to take charge of what’s happening in their town council.

If no oversight from MP, underling boh chap lo.

If boss don’t follow up with you, all the task boss gave no need do lo

• Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

MPs being head of town council has to take charge of what’s happening in their town council.

If no oversight from MP, underling boh chap lo.

If boss don’t follow up with you, all the task boss gave no need do lo

we  should not assume that the rest will not do their work when the boss did not make noise. everyone should  play their part  and do their role in a best possible manner. It looks like an isolated case of oversigth to me, i would think they have done their review and follow up, unless we see a recurrence again, otherwise just move on.

4 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

we  should not assume that the rest will not do their work when the boss did not make noise. everyone should  play their part  and do their role in a best possible manner. It looks like an isolated case of oversigth to me, i would think they have done their review and follow up, unless we see a recurrence again, otherwise just move on.

Dont know how many people would be so discipline to play their part do their work if their boss seldom or never check on them? 

↡ Advertisement