Get your shopping done before GST: Black Friday is Friday, 25 November, 11/11 sale and more

therock

On 11/25/2022 at 5:48 PM, Hoseyboh said:

Thanks Bro, Manage to buy last night while they restock....

tiagong from internet Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 lite may be getting Android 13 early next year. [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Bought a few  of these wireless earbuds for Xmas gift exchange parties. 

https://www.amazon.com/SoundPEATS-Mini-Bluetooth-Headphones-Cancellation/dp/B09FF3RGWX?th=1

Because of its low price, I didn't expect much. Open one to try and I was seriously blown away!

These sounded amazing.  I am an audiophile and I never thought I would be impress by wireless earbuds.  To me, these are toys, but they are seriously good.  It could match my wireless JBL headphones costing several times more. 

For calls, I tested standing at my balcony with some traffic noise and my friend said my voice is very clear and thought I was in a room.  And I actually spoke softer than I usually will.

They are also very comfortable on the ears. The touch control also works quite well.  I don't think I will be using my headphones anymore.

Amazing how a $40 earbuds can be this good.  Wow! I am going to keep one for myself ..lol

Edited by Starry
  • Praise 7

6 minutes ago, Starry said:

https://www.amazon.com/SoundPEATS-Mini-Bluetooth-Headphones-Cancellation/dp/B09FF3RGWX?th=1

Because of its low price, I didn't expect much. Open one to try and I was seriously blown away!

These sounded amazing.  I am an audiophile and I never thought I would be impress by wireless earbuds.  To me, these are toys, but they are seriously good.  It could match my wireless JBL headphones costing several times more. 

For calls, I tested standing at my balcony with some traffic noise and my friend said my voice is very clear and thought I was in a room.  And I actually spoke softer than I usually will.

They are also very comfortable on the ears. The touch control also works quite well.  I don't think I will be using my headphones anymore.

Amazing how a $40 earbuds can be this good.  Wow! I am going to keep one for myself ..lol

I also go for these budget ear bud with good reviews. Currently using Edifier Tws1 pro and a Edifier X3.

• Praise 4

9 minutes ago, Starry said:

will consider if my xiaomi earbuds uplorry.

$24-25 item. Very VFM.
Dropped multiple times, dunno how much sweat go inside. still never spoil for a non sports ear buds.

Not a stickler for audio quality and can't really use for calls.

I've read some people rec soundpeats for the budget category below 100 bucks on HWZ before.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 2

1 minute ago, Ender said:

I also go for these budget ear bud with good reviews. Currently using Edifier Tws1 pro and a Edifier X3.

I was hoping my xiaomi will uplorry to see if can get one with better sound quality. But its pretty hardy

• Haha! 2

I use the creative buds for casual listening on my walks home

i use the Sennheiser momentum for work and flights

the HD 650 when I really have time for critical appreciation 

When I’m nostalgic I’ll take out my HD414 .. oldie but goodie … 

• Praise 2

11 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

will consider if my xiaomi earbuds uplorry.

$24-25 item. Very VFM.
Dropped multiple times, dunno how much sweat go inside. still never spoil for a non sports ear buds.

Not a stickler for audio quality and can't really use for calls.

I've read some people rec soundpeats for the budget category below 100 bucks on HWZ before.

Actually I never heard of soundpeats before.  I was browsing amazon.sg and happen to see it.  Reviews quite good, so just buy as gifts. And they even deliver on Sunday. I think I ordered on  Friday morning.

Amazing how ridiculously good their sound is for $40.  Usually earbuds (or any small driver) sounded very bright.  But this one has good balance between the lows, mids and highs.  Works well for most type of music. 

Edited by Starry
  • Praise 2

5 minutes ago, Starry said:

Actually I never heard of soundpeats before.  I was browsing amazon.sg and happen to see it.  Reviews quite good, so just buy as gifts. And they even deliver on Sunday. I think I ordered on  Friday morning.

Amazing how ridiculously good their sound is for $40.  

but I really doubt the mic speaker of those cheaper buds for phone call. 

4 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

but I really doubt the mic speaker of those cheaper buds for phone call. 

Not sure, I never use earbuds for call before,  but when I tested it through a watsapp call in an open area, my friend said it was very clear. So I guess it is ok bah.........

• Praise 1

On 12/11/2022 at 6:58 PM, Freeder said:

https://shopee.sg/product/45717318/14385747229?smtt=0.44986337-1670756235.9

Sony latest headphone series..

Best in sound and price😂

Very tempting. I love my xm4. Used it on my flight to the states and the anc is really good that I can't hear the engine noise. 

Price is dropping to the range when I bought my xm4. Only thing that is deferring me to buy it is not as compact as the xm4. I solely use my xm4 for flights so it has to be compact to put in my hand carry luggage.

On 12/11/2022 at 5:37 PM, Starry said:

I have a different Soundpeats model earbuds.. which sounds good to me too.. 

• Praise 1