Nice / Rare Vehicle Registration Number - Part 2

Carbon82

Time for a part 2. Thanks to @Leepee for starting the original thread: 

Hopefully with this new thread, we can set some standard for the type of VRNs to be posted.

All these photos were taken by myself in the past few years except for 'SBB8U', which was contributed by @Matoonia. Thanks pal. [:)]

Let start with Three of a Kind. (Do note that 'S3S' is not a road legal VRN, but created by Tommie Goh for his prized Ferrari F40)

ATT3O7j.png

MlSVfk8.jpg

lKrbZEN.png

And here come the Royal Flush! [thumbsup]

IMG_20220930_172342.jpg

D18xPl0.jpg

w6lzQVN.jpg

8gtnCLA.jpg

I know that '88', '888" & '8888' are now on a totally different car (I just saw '888' on a new i4 but not able to take photo 'cos am driving), but I am glad to be able catch these VRNs in person. @Toeknee_33 this 'SBB' series swee boh? [;)]

Look forward to the active participation from our pool of car plate spotter @Atachi @badlammy @Civic101 @Freeder @Mhajime @Confusedboi @Philiptan86  @Dp26 @Vratenza @Atrecord @BanCoe  @Gnahp @Mkl22 @Sdf4786k @SiLangKia @Spring @Tohto @Fcw75 @Othello @mersaylee  @Jamesc @RH1667 @zipping @Volvobrick @ER-3682  @Mooose @107fan @Soreloser 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 28

Hi. Warmest greetings

Leepee 1st Gear May 6, 2008

THREAD STARTER Carbon82 Moderator

Nov 3, 2022, 4 minutes ago

💪

Edited by cashcow
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

@Carbon82 

Wa, your standard set so high le. So means cannot 'anyhow' on the type of VRNs to be posted liao?! 😅

OK lah. No number but you score a Page 1. I also tungpang Page 1. Very prestigious you know?🤐

• Haha! 3

17 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Time for a part 2. Thanks to @Leepee for starting the original thread: 

Hopefully with this new thread, we can set some standard for the type of VRNs to be posted.

All these photos were taken by myself in the past few years except for 'SBB8U', which was contributed by @Matoonia. Thanks pal. [:)]

Let start with Three of a Kind. (Do note that 'S3S' is not a road legal VRN, but created by Tommie Goh for his prized Ferrari F40)

ATT3O7j.png

MlSVfk8.jpg

lKrbZEN.png

And here come the Royal Flush! [thumbsup]

IMG_20220930_172342.jpg

D18xPl0.jpg

w6lzQVN.jpg

8gtnCLA.jpg

I know that '88', '888" & '8888' are now on a totally different car (I just saw '888' on a new i4 but not able to take photo 'cos am driving), but I am glad to be able catch these VRNs in person. @Toeknee_33 this 'SBB' series swee boh? [;)]

Wah you are like a license plate collector.💪💪💪

• Haha! 2

On 11/3/2022 at 4:06 PM, 13177 said:

@Carbon82 

Wa, your standard set so high le. So means cannot 'anyhow' on the type of VRNs to be posted liao?! 😅

Not to say that all VRN must be in series, single / double digit or full of '8', but at least some vintage number (say >25 years old), or other interesting combination (such as SML1E, SMA1180Y), instead of some 乱七八糟 number... 

Here is another nice VRN imo. Of course, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. [:)]

47CJXmm.jpg

11 hours ago, SGMCF328 said:

This one should be able to meet @Carbon82 standard. 😅

Look almost like a mirror image. 

IMG_20210629_182336.jpg

Yes, this is an good example of nice vintage number. [thumbsup]

11 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Wah you are like a license plate collector.💪💪💪

If you have chance to see my phone, more than 50% of my photos are cars (VRN inclusive) and food. My wife have long given up on trying to find zhar bor photos in my phones... :D:D

• Praise 10
  • Haha! 1