Nice / Rare Vehicle Registration Number - Part 2

Carbon82

On 2/5/2023 at 11:35 PM, Wildfaye29 said:

One of my personal fave which i have not seen for a long time

E1111E

Prefix, suffix, numbers, all sound the same in terms of language

Found this old photo taken by my daughter (I was driving then) in 2019. Too bad I couldn't find the other one which I took at Tampines Ikea, as it was so much clearer. 

CaqRpYs.jpg

• Praise 12

On 11/3/2022 at 3:28 PM, Carbon82 said:

Time for a part 2. Thanks to @Leepee for starting the original thread: 

Hopefully with this new thread, we can set some standard for the type of VRNs to be posted.

All these photos were taken by myself in the past few years except for 'SBB8U', which was contributed by @Matoonia. Thanks pal. [:)]

Let start with Three of a Kind. (Do note that 'S3S' is not a road legal VRN, but created by Tommie Goh for his prized Ferrari F40)

ATT3O7j.png

MlSVfk8.jpg

lKrbZEN.png

And here come the Royal Flush! [thumbsup]

IMG_20220930_172342.jpg

D18xPl0.jpg

w6lzQVN.jpg

8gtnCLA.jpg

I know that '88', '888" & '8888' are now on a totally different car (I just saw '888' on a new i4 but not able to take photo 'cos am driving), but I am glad to be able catch these VRNs in person. @Toeknee_33 this 'SBB' series swee boh? [;)]

Look forward to the active participation from our pool of car plate spotter @Atachi @badlammy @Civic101 @Freeder @Mhajime @Confusedboi @Philiptan86  @Dp26 @Vratenza @Atrecord @BanCoe  @Gnahp @Mkl22 @Sdf4786k @SiLangKia @Spring @Tohto @Fcw75 @Othello @mersaylee  @Jamesc @RH1667 @zipping @Volvobrick @ER-3682  @Mooose @107fan @Soreloser 

You took SBB8U at Telok Kurau, I seen this car before at East Coast Road and Siglap area, guess this car work or stay around these area 😉😁