This is Interesting, Post your Interesting reads here

Arogab

I start with this funny news, the boy did not die but the Cobra dies😂

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/cobra-dies-being-bitten-boy-072439821.html

A cobra died after an eight-year-old bit the reptile to protect himself when the reptile wrapped itself around his hand, according to a report.

The boy, identified by only his first name Deepak, was playing in the backyard of his house on Monday in Jashpur district, in India’s central Chhattisgarh state, when a snake attacked him.

The cobra bit the boy and wrapped itself around his hand, said a report by The New Indian Express newspaper.

The boy said he bit the snake “hard twice” as he was in great pain.

“The snake got wrapped around my hand and bit me. I was in great pain. As the reptile didn’t budge when I tried to shake it off, I bit it hard twice. It all happened in a flash,” Deepak told local media.

The boy’s family rushed him to a medical centre following the snake bite.

Dr Jems Minj, a medical officer, said the boy was administered “anti-snake venom and kept under observation for the entire day and discharged”.

According to snake experts, the boy appeared to suffer a dry snake bite, which occurs when a snake doesn’t release any venom with its bite.

The incident took place in remote Pandarpadh village, about 350km northeast of state capital Raipur.

The snake reportedly died after suffering injuries from the boy’s bite.

India is home to 300 species of snakes, including 60 highly venomous snakes. According to a 2020 report by nonprofit scientific journal eLife, India recorded 1.2 million snake bite deaths from 2000-19.

Russell’s vipers, kraits and cobras were responsible for most of the deaths.

Around 70 per cent of the deaths from snake bites occurred in eight states between 2001 and 2014. These states include Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha and Uttar Pradesh.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 11

Turbocharged

The boy might not be interested in brushing his teeth so there might be lots of bacteria in his mouth which transferred to the unfortunate cobra through the open wound. 

Not the snake's day. 

• Haha! 6

46 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

Aiyah here oso in-house got one also ….. @RadX same to same lah ….from Romania  🧛‍♂️ 

Yeah wat 

I did tell u all here, I fear no.mozzies cos.when mozzir bite me.. They die! 😂

• Haha! 7

17 minutes ago, RadX said:

Yeah wat 

Ha ha that’s why Gov release Wolbachia types  🦟 

• Haha! 5

29 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Thought they cant penetrate ur skin😂😂

His skin pores produces Ridsect ……. U dunno?? 🤣 

• Haha! 3

18 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

His skin pores produces Ridsect ……. U dunno?? 🤣 

U bite me try😂🪦

• Haha! 5

On 11/4/2022 at 4:56 PM, Arogab said:

I start with this funny news, the boy did not die but the Cobra dies😂

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/cobra-dies-being-bitten-boy-072439821.html

A cobra died after an eight-year-old bit the reptile to protect himself when the reptile wrapped itself around his hand, according to a report.

The boy, identified by only his first name Deepak, was playing in the backyard of his house on Monday in Jashpur district, in India’s central Chhattisgarh state, when a snake attacked him.

The cobra bit the boy and wrapped itself around his hand, said a report by The New Indian Express newspaper.

The boy said he bit the snake “hard twice” as he was in great pain.

“The snake got wrapped around my hand and bit me. I was in great pain. As the reptile didn’t budge when I tried to shake it off, I bit it hard twice. It all happened in a flash,” Deepak told local media.

The boy’s family rushed him to a medical centre following the snake bite.

Dr Jems Minj, a medical officer, said the boy was administered “anti-snake venom and kept under observation for the entire day and discharged”.

According to snake experts, the boy appeared to suffer a dry snake bite, which occurs when a snake doesn’t release any venom with its bite.

The incident took place in remote Pandarpadh village, about 350km northeast of state capital Raipur.

The snake reportedly died after suffering injuries from the boy’s bite.

India is home to 300 species of snakes, including 60 highly venomous snakes. According to a 2020 report by nonprofit scientific journal eLife, India recorded 1.2 million snake bite deaths from 2000-19.

Russell’s vipers, kraits and cobras were responsible for most of the deaths.

Around 70 per cent of the deaths from snake bites occurred in eight states between 2001 and 2014. These states include Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha and Uttar Pradesh.

Look at those teeth man

https://mothership.sg/2022/11/india-boy-bite-snake/?fbclid=IwAR1P7Wbw-oq0AVugUBIDHDhKCkBDwdLu--R0ESAsz8bxI96km-MARLqGPl4

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

Actually the boy is fortunate. The medical center was able to identify the snake to give the correct anti-venom.

It is not a good idea to bite wild animals as most of them have parasites living in them. Some ppl died cos of eating wild animals. Like the angmoh boy who swallowed a slug live on a dare.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 2

On 11/5/2022 at 6:12 AM, RadX said:

Yeah wat 

Wow, you actually killed them. Those that bite me only get drunk and fall off. You are poisonous

On 11/5/2022 at 4:34 PM, RadX said:

I wonder the 2 pictures, which one is the real kid, or both are just pictures lah. Better stay away, he more poisonous than you🤣

• Haha! 2

11 hours ago, Watwheels said:

Actually the boy is fortunate. The medical center was able to identify the snake to give the correct anti-venom.

It is not a good idea to bite wild animals as most of them have parasites living in them. Some ppl died cos of eating wild animals. Like the angmoh boy who swallowed a slug live on a dare.

The Angmoh boy who dies deserve it lah. He did it for nothing. 

But this Indian boy got no choice, he gotta faster get the snake out of his hand

↡ Advertisement