PAP Conference 2022

Jellandross

6 hours ago, Brass said:

Dr Paul and Dr Chee have faced many rejections in the past and considering that the past was even more unfavourable than the present, they stand a chance.  

Sometimes, winning is not the only measure of success. Oppositions might not win but as long as the gap between the incumbent and the opposition candidates narrow it's a good sign of competitive politics which the incumbents are trying to shy away from.

SDP needs young blood rather than stuck with the 2 of them

↡ Advertisement

13 hours ago, Confusedboi said:

hm i wonder will Dr Chee run again for SDP party or he will just focus on running his cafe business, how about Dr paul also? Workers party will have a tough fight to hold on to their respective seats especially those in aljunied grc no thanks to khan knn saga.

if i am Dr Chee, i concentrate running my my restaurant, open a few chains. who cares about dumd sinkies anyway... let them suffers for their own action

• Praise 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 4

8 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

I want to give them a good mandate. but it seems like it is a party living in denial. There are a hell of mess on the road, drivers totally disregard to the traffic rule and super high COE, and with all these. The minister come out and say nothing is wrong. It is sign that they don't know what is happening, or just pretend don't know. Still want a strong mandate? 

Dun worry, b4 erection... COE will drop... u know who monopolize it lah.... this will makes sinkies forget about everything

19 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

I want to give them a good mandate. but it seems like it is a party living in denial. There are a hell of mess on the road, drivers totally disregard to the traffic rule and super high COE, and with all these. The minister come out and say nothing is wrong. It is sign that they don't know what is happening, or just pretend don't know. Still want a strong mandate? 

CCTV + AI 👍🏻

22 minutes ago, Actan72 said:

if i am Dr Chee, i concentrate running my my restaurant, open a few chains. who cares about dumd sinkies anyway... let them suffers for their own action

Went to the one at MS...boh lang one...wanted to lunch there but menu macam unavailable liddat...then wanted to just la kopi with cake but gave up after seeing the limited number of cake in the showcase...😅

Just deny them the 2/3 majority. People on the ground are talking about inflation, high COE, influx of FTs, high priced HDBs etc and many more topics and MIW is talking about 377A? As usual, it's an ownself praise ownself mega session. 

Edited by Daniu82
  • Praise 7

PAP playing racist card and stirring sh*t yet again. 🤥 

It is not an issue with race for the man on the street, but instinct reaction when a person's rice bowl is at stake. Please get the point right dear Mr. LEE! Honestly I am still feeling sore with our "Malay" president saga. Time for a blue sky for me. 

Source: https://mothership.sg/2022/11/lee-hsien-loong-2022-pap-party-conference/

PM Lee however saved the majority of his ire for politicians and political parties that he said "stirred up resentment in order to gain political advantage".

"They tear relentlessly at fault lines", he said "residents versus foreigners, citizens vs PRs, even old citizens versus new."

PM Lee accused such politicians as veering "into racist territory" and that "they talk about a certain trade agreement, but actually they're talking about a certain race".

• Praise 9
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

22 minutes ago, SGMCF328 said:

It is not an issue with race for the man on the street, but instinct reaction when a person's rice bowl is at stake. Please get the point right dear Mr. LEE! Honestly I am still feeling sore with our "Malay" president saga. Time for a blue sky for me. 

Source: https://mothership.sg/2022/11/lee-hsien-loong-2022-pap-party-conference/

PM Lee however saved the majority of his ire for politicians and political parties that he said "stirred up resentment in order to gain political advantage".

"They tear relentlessly at fault lines", he said "residents versus foreigners, citizens vs PRs, even old citizens versus new."

PM Lee accused such politicians as veering "into racist territory" and that "they talk about a certain trade agreement, but actually they're talking about a certain race".

Let them paint whatever they like on their white canvas...we cast our own blue sky over it...almost 半边天 also good enuf 😁

As was said...Singaporeans are not stupiak...😁

Edited by mersaylee
  • Praise 5

27 minutes ago, SGMCF328 said:

TLDR: Stop crying and accept we are going to relentlessly import competition in labour market to keep u on ur toes Singkies. Longest working hours in the world not enough... work harder or we replace you!!

• Haha! 1

The deciding factor will be the newest first time voters. They gotten it wrong with jamus team last time round. This time round let see how they counter Nicole . 😍

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, mikk123 said:

don't worry - increasing GST and that new ERP IU will solve all our problems

10 hours ago, Confusedboi said:

me thinks workers party may need to bring  Mr Low TK out of retirement to help run one last time after the damage done by RKnn saga in order to hopefully hold on to Aljunied GRC.

RKnn saga, how come worry on Aljunied GRC and not SK GRC le? I am more worry on SK GRC due to the RKnn saga.

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

RKnn saga, how come worry on Aljunied GRC and not SK GRC le? I am more worry on SK GRC due to the RKnn saga.

bloody planted spy she was...

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

What happen to RK n Pritam  saga finally ?? Seems like all is forgiven / forgotten ??or what ?? Or maybe I missed something here ….

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

What happen to RK n Pritam  saga finally ?? Seems like all is forgiven / forgotten ??or what ?? Or maybe I missed something here ….

still premature la...wait till erection time...then it will erupt😁

• Praise 5

1 hour ago, Actan72 said:

Agreed lo. Since the restaurant business seems to be doing quite well, i also would concentrate running my business than running for GE la, esp when majority sinkies are hopeless liao.

• Praise 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, 13177 said:

Agreed lo. Since the restaurant business seems to be doing quite well, i also would concentrate running my business than running for GE la, esp when majority sinkies are hopeless liao.

concur...and I see ppl supporting his business fervently.  Good on him

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2