PAP Conference 2022

Jellandross

1 hour ago, Daniu82 said:

Just deny them the 2/3 majority. People on the ground are talking about inflation, high COE, influx of FTs, high priced HDBs etc and many more topics and MIW is talking about 377A? As usual, it's an ownself praise ownself mega session. 

As usual they always need to find some topic to shoot down opp lo, as saying goes they like to 鸡蛋里挑骨头, if not how to tell people how bad and useless the opp are? 🙄

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, SGMCF328 said:

PAP playing racist card and stirring sh*t yet again. 🤥 

It is not an issue with race for the man on the street, but instinct reaction when a person's rice bowl is at stake. Please get the point right dear Mr. LEE! Honestly I am still feeling sore with our "Malay" president saga. Time for a blue sky for me. 

Source: https://mothership.sg/2022/11/lee-hsien-loong-2022-pap-party-conference/

PM Lee however saved the majority of his ire for politicians and political parties that he said "stirred up resentment in order to gain political advantage".

"They tear relentlessly at fault lines", he said "residents versus foreigners, citizens vs PRs, even old citizens versus new."

PM Lee accused such politicians as veering "into racist territory" and that "they talk about a certain trade agreement, but actually they're talking about a certain race".

Yes, i also feel very sore with our "Malay" president saga. The joke of the universe. 😒

• Praise 6

58 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Let them paint whatever they like on their white canvas...we cast our own blue sky over it...almost 半边天 also good enuf 😁

As was said...Singaporeans are not stupiak...😁

Even though Singaporeans are not stupiak but many Singaporeans are hopeless. Many would listen and agreed on the things they say. So eventually still cast the sky white.

• Sad 2

50 minutes ago, Kopites said:

The deciding factor will be the newest first time voters. They gotten it wrong with jamus team last time round. This time round let see how they counter Nicole . 😍

I guess they might use back the same tactic as last round, deploy someone 'important' in the GRC where Nicole is?!

• Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Even though Singaporeans are not stupiak but many Singaporeans are hopeless. Many would listen and agreed on the things they say. So eventually still cast the sky white.

We still need the white clouds to shield harmful UV from the outside lah...but not too much as it's getting too much...yes sir yes man culture must go...😁

• Haha! 3

14 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Rather Singaporeans are pragmatic.  Without "good" alternatives, it is difficult to change ppl.

• Praise 1

16 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Yes, i also feel very sore with our "Malay" president saga. The joke of the universe. 😒

Fret not …. Across the causeway….. it was the same as in with the Mamak Madhatter …. All technical 🤣🤣 @inlinesix right ??

• Haha! 2

45 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

What happen to RK n Pritam  saga finally ?? Seems like all is forgiven / forgotten ??or what ?? Or maybe I missed something here ….

43 minutes ago, RadX said:

still premature la...wait till erection time...then it will erupt😁

Correct, now is like all is forgiven and forgotten. Wait until during GE time, see how this matter would be bring up and blow up again? 😅 Thats why i am quite worry on SK GRC in next GE. As people very easy to get sway on what others would say.

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, 13177 said:

Correct, now is like all is forgiven and forgotten. Wait until during GE time, see how this matter would be bring up and blow up again? 😅 Thats why i am quite worry on SK GRC in next GE. As people very easy to get sway on what others would say.

SK & Aljunied will stays Oppo with thinner margin.

It will be more difficult for Oppo to get another GRC or SMC (especially these seats).

23 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

We still need the white clouds to shield harmful UV from the outside lah...but not too much as it's getting too much...yes sir yes man culture must go...😁

Actually the yes sir yes man culture is everywhere and you tell me who doesnt like such culture? Whether it is in politics or in workplace. Like in workplace, bosses like their subordinate to yes sir yes man la, if not bosses would not like you de. Cause i have been thru it lo. 😂

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Rather Singaporeans are pragmatic.  Without "good" alternatives, it is difficult to change ppl.

"good" alternatives? No wonder many people say opp is useless, cause they have not so many "good" alternatives as compared with the white. So opp are always in the losing end.

Just now, 13177 said:

"good" alternatives? No wonder many people say opp is useless, cause they have not so many "good" alternatives as compared with the white. So opp are always in the losing end.

Simplistically, we are too pragmatic.  

9 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

SK & Aljunied will stays Oppo with thinner margin.

It will be more difficult for Oppo to get another GRC or SMC (especially these seats).

This is sad.

So when it seems like many people KPKB the gahment, but then when come to GE, all become yes sir yes man.

11 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Actually the yes sir yes man culture is everywhere and you tell me who doesnt like such culture? Whether it is in politics or in workplace. Like in workplace, bosses like their subordinate to yes sir yes man la, if not bosses would not like you de. Cause i have been thru it lo. 😂

That’s why you neber Kenna travel Cattle Klass 🤣🤣

• Haha! 2

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

This is sad.

So when it seems like many people KPKB the gahment, but then when come to GE, all become yes sir yes man.

Most ppl will look out for their own interest.

• Praise 1
  • Sad 1