Handover car to AD

Sutoh80

Neutral Newbie

Hi. I will be trading in my car to AD for a new car and now the car give me on and off issue.

If it as long as I can drive the car to the AD and do the transfer at one motoring, it is not my issue anymore?

↡ Advertisement

10 minutes ago, Sutoh80 said:

Hi. I will be trading in my car to AD for a new car and now the car give me on and off issue.

If it as long as I can drive the car to the AD and do the transfer at one motoring, it is not my issue anymore?

The whatever good trade in deal they give you is assuming the car will be in a worst condition, so it is ok . 

What car is that? I am out looking  for an used car, I will avoid that model in case I end up buying your car. 😅😅

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 15

Neutral Newbie

I see. Mine is a 4 years Toyota Sienta. 

Any one have experience already handover issue car to AD and AD pursue after finding out?

Edited by Sutoh80

15 minutes ago, Sutoh80 said:

I see. Mine is a 4 years Toyota Sienta. 

Any one have experience already handover issue car to AD and AD pursue after finding out?

Nothing to worry.. they oredi factor in all the risk while offering you the price. Beside they likely pass this car to used car dealer..

I suggest don talk further.. u just let the cat out of the bag.. here likely got AD sales rep and one famous used car dealer cum THErapist! whahahahahha..

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 9

think as long as u drive into the AD without a cloud of black smoke from your exhaust and barely sputtering to reach the parking lot, should be ok LOL.

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 7

don’t worry lah… my last trade in car coolant started leaking zhun zhun few days after i signed for the new car and trade in deal

didn’t drive for about a month while waiting for the new car handover.

on the day itself, called a tow truck to tow my trade in car and unloaded right outside the ad premises then i drove it in and handed over

no issues…but sincerely hoped that the exporter company staff who took over from the ad, drove and made it back to his company without issues.

😬🤣

Edited by Enye
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 19

Any fine print on trade-in car in your purchase agreement? 

Generally and normally, they already factor in the risks of your trade in car condition. 

Got engine hor. And tyres. Plus 4 doors. 

😅😂😂😂

Stay safe 

Cheers 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Enye said:

don’t worry lah… my last trade in car coolant started leaking zhun zhun few days after i signed for the new car and trade in deal

didn’t drive for about a month while waiting for the new car handover.

on the day itself, called a tow truck to tow my trade in car and unloaded right outside the ad premises then i drove it in and handed over

no issues…

😬🤣

this one really power. 

4 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

Any fine print on trade-in car in your purchase agreement? 

Generally and normally, they already factor in the risks of your trade in car condition. 

Got engine hor. And tyres. Plus 4 doors. 

😅😂😂😂

Stay safe 

Cheers 

They usually want both original car keys though.

I am nice guy. They said need 2nd key and i went down to showroom one more time to hand the key to them.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 8

20 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Nothing to worry.. they oredi factor in all the risk while offering you the price. Beside they likely pass this car to used car dealer..

I suggest don talk further.. u just let the cat out of the bag.. here likely got AD sales rep and one famous used car dealer cum THErapist! whahahahahha..

If he is the dealer no problem, just ask his mil to talk to him can liao.😄😄

• Haha! 2

3 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

4 years old car so problematic? 

Somemore Toyota wor

Maybe the Sienta oredi done 800,000km as a PHV slave

But will probably magically appear later at used car dealer as low mileage 20,000km car.....lol 

• Haha! 5

4 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

4 years old car so problematic? 

End 2018 Sienta should have been relatively cheap. Maybe TS got attracted by how he can now make money selling off his Sienta or with minimal loss. 🤣

or it’s just backside itchy and must scratch with windfall money. 

• Haha! 3

Neutral Newbie

Hi. Thanks anyone for the advice. My car is still under 5 years PI warranty. PI workshop told me need to replace the parts and need to claim from PI first then order which will take 2 weeks. But I will need to handover next week. Really sway to have the problem  during this period. 

↡ Advertisement