Handover car to AD

Sutoh80

AD Kenna swee swee.

Swings and roundabouts.

Some dealers also sell car drive out of the show room swee swee breakdown.

Why customers cannot do it to them?

Hahaha

Suck it to the car dealers.

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

Wah @Enye you really champion of the champion! :a-good: Next time the poor security guard will have one additional responsibility, keep an active look out for tow truck stopping and releasing car outside the showroom! :grin:You sabo king ...

But hor, coolant leak can still drive, as long as you don't let the reservoir goes empty (just topping it up regularly)

@Sutoh80 don't need to worry about the fault for your car, still can handover as long as it can drive normally. At most tell the AD that the PI can fix it but need time, and have them drive the car to PI for the repair in 2 weeks time. Nothing should be out of your pocket, or agreeing to lower the trade in price.

You should look forward to your new car collection instead of worrying over the nitty gritty. Most dealer don't care one.

• Praise 11

The truth is the AD don't care.

The won't be wasting their time trying to sell it to a car buyer.

The will just sell it to a used car dealer.

:D

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1

2 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Wah @Enye you really champion of the champion! :a-good: Next time the poor security guard will have one additional responsibility, keep an active look out for tow truck stopping and releasing car outside the showroom! :grin:You sabo king ...

But hor, coolant leak can still drive, as long as you don't let the reservoir goes empty (just topping it up regularly)

@Sutoh80 don't need to worry about the fault for your car, still can handover as long as it can drive normally. At most tell the AD that the PI can fix it but need time, and have them drive the car to PI for the repair in 2 weeks time. Nothing should be out of your pocket, or agreeing to lower the trade in price.

You should look forward to your new car collection instead of worrying over the nitty gritty. Most dealer don't care one.

no lah … could drive a short while maybe 10 to 15 mins need to find a place to stop and top up the entire reservoir le… very stressful to drive like that

think water pump was leaking since coolant will only deplete when engine is on.  so i just parked in the mscp and top up the reservoir full then wait until handover date

just a pity the car still has about 3/4 tank petrol left inside

😬😅

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

One of my last cars, aircon leaking until only warm air coming out, engine light intermittent on/off, and just before I turned into AD carpark lot to exchange car, engine light came on, and the ABS light also lighted up, dashboard 满江红. I just walked in, welcome by my SE with open arms, took the new car, parked beside old car, did the barang barang transfer, went back in, hand over the keys, sign the handover and bye bro!. 

A few hours later, my SE called, bro your trade in car so jialat one, wah lau dash board all red, aircon blow hot air, and  used car dealer say petrol not enough to even drive out of my showroom. I said when I reach all ok leh. [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 15

41 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

One of my last cars, aircon leaking until only warm air coming out, engine light intermittent on/off, and just before I turned into AD carpark lot to exchange car, engine light came on, and the ABS light also lighted up, dashboard 满江红. I just walked in, welcome by my SE with open arms, took the new car, parked beside old car, did the barang barang transfer, went back in, hand over the keys, sign the handover and bye bro!. 

A few hours later, my SE called, bro your trade in car so jialat one, wah lau dash board all red, aircon blow hot air, and  used car dealer say petrol not enough to even drive out of my showroom. I said when I reach all ok leh. [:p][laugh][laugh]

Opel?🤣

• Haha! 1

19 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

Opel?🤣

Oh no, surprisingly the opel was the best condition used car I ever traded in, other than those minor hits in the carpark lots. 

That jialat was a 2005 sonata NF, I traded it somewhere in 2010, so likely not in the market anymore. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

5 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

How about if the car exterior got damage le? Dealer still dont care?

8 hours ago, 13177 said:

How about if the car exterior got damage le? Dealer still dont care?

I have dealer taking in company pick up without even taking a look at the pick up condition. They just need the paper work to be done on times and will tow the pick up away.  A week later called them up and they will tell you pick up sold with renewed coe. 😁Same go to my company car like sunny, Altis, latio. No worry. No spare tyre also not an issue. As long as Aircon casement has a multifunctioned Aircon they will also take in. Lightbulb blown, radiator leaking etc. All not an issue. 

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 5

14 minutes ago, Kopites said:

I have dealer taking in company pick up without even taking a look at the pick up condition. They just need the paper work to be done on times and will tow the pick up away.  A week later called them up and they will tell you pick up sold with renewed coe. 😁Same go to my company car like sunny, Altis, latio. No worry. No spare tyre also not an issue. As long as Aircon casement has a multifunctioned Aircon they will also take in. Lightbulb blown, radiator leaking etc. All not an issue. 

Bread and butter cars that everyone will buy. Relatively Cheap and easy to fix and put right. That’s why coe altis commands the same depreciation as a coe c180. 🤣

• Praise 1

16 hours ago, Sutoh80 said:

Hi. Thanks anyone for the advice. My car is still under 5 years PI warranty. PI workshop told me need to replace the parts and need to claim from PI first then order which will take 2 weeks. But I will need to handover next week. Really sway to have the problem  during this period. 

No worry, just hand over the car to AD. Some AD will keep the car for their own used car division if the condition of the car is very good, otherwise, they will pass it to the dealers out there and the car will appear in turf city somewhere, next  you will hear people kpkb about buying a lemon from a used car dealer, that is fact of life. 

• Haha! 12

23 hours ago, Lala81 said:

think as long as u drive into the AD without a cloud of black smoke from your exhaust and barely sputtering to reach the parking lot, should be ok LOL.

Agreed and also the important light…..Check Engine Light! On! This one straight away saying the car is lemon now 😂😂😂

• Haha! 1

23 hours ago, Soya said:

Somemore Toyota wor

Maybe the Sienta oredi done 800,000km as a PHV slave

But will probably magically appear later at used car dealer as low mileage 20,000km car.....lol 

Toyota if never serviced for 4 years😂 or skip service timetable can be shit too 

↡ Advertisement