Any Mark Wiens fans here?

BabyBlade

16 hours ago, Freeder said:

This food blogger for him every food is nice and amazing… 😂

i think he's mentioned before that he's quite easy-going as to food and when he does encounter something he doesn't like, he'll just not mention it nor post about it.

one exception i recall is his trip to Ko Samui where he said the restaurant food was really bad. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

1 hour ago, Tohto said:

Hahaha... Japanese brought them for makan everything also good.

This is outside decorum. They have a term for it. The gaijin who live in Japan for many years often talk about it. After many years speaking the language there also don't have close Japanese friends. 

U never know a japanese person's true feelings unless u are a jap and are close friends. 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Shibadog said:

the red bandana guy (Sonny) from Best Ever Food Review Show has had years of professional chef training in the US in his younger years. He's mentioned it a few times in his vids. He says his training helps him taste and identify ingredients in the dishes he tries on his travels.

to me, Sonny and Mark - who are good buddies - produce travel shows rather than pure foodie shows as they also spend time talking abt the country, culture and sometimes the history. They've literally travelled all over the world to produce content.

i won't be able to sit down and watch a pure foodie vid 😄

That's good. But I already spend too much time on YouTube. I don't really need more channel recommendations haha. But will watch a few videos from him. 

I like food but I don't travel for food beyond a certain distance. Lol. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Another American Chinese food reviewer Mike Chen recently post a lot of food review here.

Sometimes see the way he eat, not sure he really enjoy it or not.

Just share one of the video here.

Edited by Tohto
  • Haha! 1

Actually, I prefer this South Korean guy who goes around eating various Malaysian food. He went East Malaysia recently. Very dramatic ending with his shouting of "sedap". Very funny guy.