Punggol carparks 323A to 325 Sumang vandalised by 4 teenagers

BabyBlade

1 hour ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

No need to do so much things.

Just wash that whole car park daily until school reopen in 2023. 

TC to provide all the necessary equipment for them to wash from 9.00 am to 4.30pm. (one day one floor)  

No..Noooo..these Brats will play with Water..Spray the Cellings with Water..the Dirt will fell on the Cars..Owners will need to wash their Cars...i once encouter such incident,the FT spray Water...my Whole Car is in a mess of Dirt..i complained to the TC...& it stopped doing this way..

↡ Advertisement
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 3

4 hours ago, 13177 said:

Now in sch still have public canning during assembly?

Don't have ahh? Better to have if not next time grow older more garang and commit more serious crimes like 杀人放火 or 偷鸡摸狗?

Spare the rod and spoil the siginnah.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Eh bros I have an idea. Let's commit a crime at a location where there are more surveillance cameras pointing at our faces than in a bank.

What could go wrong?

You try running round MSCP naked first and see how. 😂 

• Haha! 2

This is part of growing up. Who never done foolish things before when young ?  Compared to those youngsters who traffic drugs, this is just mischieve.  There's no need to make it seem like a heinous crime. 

Edited by Ingenius
  • Praise 1

50 minutes ago, Ingenius said:

This is part of growing up. Who never done foolish things before when young ?  Compared to those youngsters who traffic drugs, this is just mischieve.  There's no need to make it seem like a heinous crime. 

My thinking is different. I think if you don't control them when they are young, wait till they grow up and commit more serious crimes, then it's the end. 

• Praise 4

5 hours ago, Kxbc said:

As punishment, the 4 of them will have to

1. report to the neighbourhood police post at 8.30am daily, excluding Sun. They police will attach these 4 to the Town Council cleaning team to keep the estate clean, eg clear rubbish, sweep the floor. For the remaining of the school holidays till school reopens in 2023. They are hereby excused from all CCA and remedial lessons.
  2. Clean up their spray paints under the supervision of the TC and police within a week.
  3. Their parents to fully reimburse owners of the vehicles they have vandalised.
  4. Phone to be confiscated for the rest of the holidays and their social accounts monitored. If there is any post, extend the confiscation by 1 week.

Their school to be cooperative and on the 1st school day in 2023, the 4 to be lined up in front of the stage, each with a placard dangling on their necks, stating "I am a vandal and I regret my decision." Then the 4 of them can smile at the camera and have their photo taken by the school which will then post it big big in its social media account. And the MOE will have rights to those photos for future education use.

Can?

No need so barbaric and suggest canning. guo shi le.

Later they will say kena mental depression leh. Their mental well being is most important leh.

3 hours ago, Abracadabra said:

Don't have ahh? Better to have if not next time grow older more garang and commit more serious crimes like 杀人放火 or 偷鸡摸狗?

It depends on the head of the school.

Some schools, the children cannot be shout at, or negative language used on them. Everything must be positive. Words like stupid and useless cannot be used.

• Haha! 5

7 hours ago, Kxbc said:

As punishment, the 4 of them will have to

1. report to the neighbourhood police post at 8.30am daily, excluding Sun. They police will attach these 4 to the Town Council cleaning team to keep the estate clean, eg clear rubbish, sweep the floor. For the remaining of the school holidays till school reopens in 2023. They are hereby excused from all CCA and remedial lessons.
  2. Clean up their spray paints under the supervision of the TC and police within a week.
  3. Their parents to fully reimburse owners of the vehicles they have vandalised.
  4. Phone to be confiscated for the rest of the holidays and their social accounts monitored. If there is any post, extend the confiscation by 1 week.

Their school to be cooperative and on the 1st school day in 2023, the 4 to be lined up in front of the stage, each with a placard dangling on their necks, stating "I am a vandal and I regret my decision." Then the 4 of them can smile at the camera and have their photo taken by the school which will then post it big big in its social media account. And the MOE will have rights to those photos for future education use.

Can?

No need so barbaric and suggest canning. guo shi le.

That last part won't work la. In 10 years time they'll be like "Eh you remember that time we kena for vandalism? Our picture all over social media, so funny right?"

Like I said, shame don't work on this generation anymore.

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Daniu82 said:

My thinking is different. I think if you don't control them when they are young, wait till they grow up and commit more serious crimes, then it's the end. 

Control plus education, not by canning them.

• Praise 1

Utter disregard for public and private property.  They already look like gangsters at that age.  
caning age should be brought down to 13 or caning sentence can be deferred to 16 yrs of age. 

This is where and when we need the iron to govern this country

• Praise 1

6 hours ago, Abracadabra said:

I think the system now is cannot canned students, even in army, punishment also cannot anyhow liao?! Thats why ginah nowadays some say have become out of hand liao.

3 hours ago, Fitvip said:

It depends on the head of the school.

Some schools, the children cannot be shout at, or negative language used on them. Everything must be positive. Words like stupid and useless cannot be used.

Not only in schools, i think even parents now also seldom use negative language on their children. Basically children now are like king and queen. 😅 Unlike last time i always got scolded by teachers and parents for stupid, and vulgar words from commanders in army. 😂

• Praise 3

14 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Not only in schools, i think even parents now also seldom use negative language on their children. Basically children now are like king and queen. 😅 Unlike last time i always got scolded by teachers and parents for stupid, and vulgar words from commanders in army. 😂

没有教不好的孩子。

只有不会教的父母。

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1