Singapore is 'dirty as f***' and smells 'like garbage'

Jman888

5 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

Drunken tirade or just doing it for the attention.

tik toker and onlyfans creator, he needs viewership. Maybe he will get more viewers when he is in jail [laugh] 

• Haha! 2

9 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

Drunken tirade or just doing it for the attention.

Base on his record,

I think he want to use SG to gain attention and get more clicks.
Wat's more easier then to wack SG.

Edited by Beregond
  • Praise 1
  • Angry 1

Haha, I wonder what is going thru his mind when he did this. If we are dirty, then where is clean? Maybe he has never travel anywhere else in the world lah. 

• Praise 1

Ok lah, we take all criticism positively. Of course we will not kill ourselves over unsustainable claims. If he doesn't like, please don't come.

We do need to improve. We were once clean but standard has dropped. Hawker center hygiene and cleanliness also need plenty of improvements. Basic standard must have lah. Sweeping food onto floor definitely is a no thing lor.

Foreigners come here all the same. See gate wide open only like kan chiong spider. Come here thinking they are a somebody. Open the foul mouth only talk about what Sg can offer to them and not the other way around. I wonder what gave such ppl this mindset?

Looking at his pattern the places he visited could be the very atas rubbish bin center. That will explain the smell he is smelling. 

13886956_1152848831443114_69254122157333

I also dunno what kinda faggot smoke slim cigarettes. Cannot find an open space to smoke and expect someone to tell him. Intellectually challenged.

I think the air ticket to come here also not cheap. Come here and kao peh wont get a refund yo. Might as well make full use of the time and work as a hdb cleaner.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4