Scoot refuses to land due to non belted passengers

RadX

42 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

When I used to do ship visits with my ang mo colleague, he really is like that one. And I had to keep up with him.

We only had backpack and sat next to the exit door. Once landed and disembark, it's a straight walk to immigration and out of the airport. 15mins from plane door to taxi door. That's my record. So other times, I told him bye bye at the plane door. It's like rushing on the Amazing Race show.

Cause you never Kenna airports where you have to wait like hell to clear immigration. That brisk walk can easily save you 20-30min or 45mins in some cases. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

19 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

Cause you never Kenna airports where you have to wait like hell to clear immigration. That brisk walk can easily save you 20-30min or 45mins in some cases. 

Yup people are spoilt bad here. The immigration in Taipei airport etc... Minimum 30 min queue. Even in Narita for redeye pre covid....

I spent almost 2 hrs mins queuing for JR pass and immigration at Narita. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 2

1 minute ago, Lala81 said:

Yup people are spoilt bad here. The immigration in Taipei airport etc... Minimum 30 min queue. Even in Narita for redeye pre covid....

Yes, Taipei airport immigration is notoriously slow due to extreme long Q. Wife cannot catch up if not me and my son will sprint to join queue. Next time must get a motorized luggage for her. 😂

• Praise 3

I thought it is AMDK. Got the tiktok?

Watch til the end. You will see the AMDK in black top, brown bermudas and white shoes, surrounded by airport police.

The lady with the baby I think she is given priority to get off. Babies regardless of what airport they are given priorities I noticed. I have travelled with my kids when they were toddlers. We are often given priority queue at the airport.

• Praise 2

20 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

I thought it is AMDK. Got the tiktok?

Watch til the end. You will see the AMDK in black top, brown bermudas and white shoes, surrounded by airport police.

The lady with the baby I think she is given priority to get off. Babies regardless of what airport they are given priorities I noticed. I have travelled with my kids when they were toddlers. We are often given priority queue at the airport.

maybe the angmo is the father?

• Praise 1

10 hours ago, Lala81 said:

How come so slow? I thought Jap known for efficiency. Planning to go Jap next year.

2 hours ago, BanCoe said:

Alamak ! N i tot it was @Jamesc MIL again ….. cannot tahan to see her favorit SIL fast fast 🤣

She always put on before landing.

Then the wheel touch only faster take off stand up open the locker bang the person sitting down on his head and the poor stewardess screaming please sit down until the plane stops.

:D

• Haha! 1

14 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Maybe I lucky... were there before covid and queue was less than 15 mins. Reached there in the morning about 7+. 

Edited by jcmm

14 hours ago, Lala81 said:

USA is worse.  Can take about one hour plus to clear immigration.  Not an issue for holiday makers EXCEPT if you need to change planes.  Sometimes the interval between your plane landing and the next plane taking off can be less than 2 hours.  

So it's very rushed.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

17 hours ago, Flying_genie said:

I can never understand passengers who stand up, remove their bags from the overhead bins as soon as the airplane park at the gate ........... only to stand and wait in the aisle of the airplane for 10 minutes to wait to disembark. I will sit comfortably and look smugly at them standing and squeezing in the aisle.

Its funny isnt it. Some even cheong to stand up so quickly 

These people if really want so much attention should even ask the stewardess to open the window for then lah😂

KNN, basic safety also cannot follow, how to come out in the society

4 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

How come so slow? I thought Jap known for efficiency. Planning to go Jap next year.

4-5 redeye flights arrive at once to like a few booths operational only. Queue lor.

Took about 40mins for immigration. Then JR pass office not open yet but queue already. Queued until office open, then queue until about 840pm.

So bascially from 6-8+ I was just standing in queues. damn shack after a redeye flight where we didn't sleep well. 

Edited by Lala81

11 minutes ago, Arogab said:

These people if really want so much attention should even ask the stewardess to open the window for then lah😂

KNN, basic safety also cannot follow, how to come out in the society

Errr, windows cannot be opened leh.
Even the aircraft door cannot be opened inflight.....unless the stewardess is She Hulk.

• Haha! 2