‘Better to be alone than with the wrong person’: 5 S’poreans share why they are embracing singlehood

Fcw75

On 11/17/2022 at 2:50 PM, inlinesix said:

My aunt is Single and migrated to Australia.

She is quite sick recently and move herself to Elderly Care Center.

600yahoo_abusevideo.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

600yahoo_abusevideo.jpg

Most gen Z don't think so far. YOLO enjoy first. I see some comments in their social media very funny, refer to merdeka gen, uncle, auntie, like this and like that, parodies. Not thinking ahead that in 10+ years or 20+ years they will be exactly that [laugh]

Far from it to think that they will be that old guy having to be cared for by strangers in future.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

19 hours ago, Sosaria said:

Correct, there must be fairly equal capabilities between both, and from there, will be mutual respect. Each partner brings a unique set of skills to the family. Only with mutual or at least grudging respect, then we can forgive the little faults or imperfections [laugh]

Yeah, my wife is totally different from me but she continues to interest me with how she thinks and acts. Many times I disagree with her actions but that's what make her special isn't it? :grin:

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

17 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Wah please start a thread one day. Sure mcf thread of the month. 

My cousin was engaged and bought the first Dawson dbss bto. Then when about project completed, cancel and split up. Lost the 20% down-payment. Think his parents helped pay it off cos he just started working only then. 

Rich parents nvm la :grin:

Now all waiting for inheritance, wait too long kill parents :XD:.

• Sad 1
  • Haha! 4

Actually, i'd say inheritance from parents will benefit the grandkids more. 

Assuming most well to do parents have access to good medical and nutrition, can live till 80+, their kids will likely be in the 60s (also half leg in coffin) liao. It's their grandkids that are still in their 20s-30s that will likely enjoy the inheritance.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

It takes two to clap. I got married really late in life, have kids even later , I don’t think I can afford to retire if they go to Uni. I’ll be slogging till I drop. I’m blessed to have met my wife who is my rock. But we are all adults to know when to pull the plug in a bad relationship. It the mindset of the person at the time of their lives. I love my kids, I’ll do anything for them , even when they annoy the shit out of me at times. My wife the same, I’m sure I annoy the shit out of her too at times. But that is called compromise in a relationship.

i did. Most things I wanted to do in life when I was younger, many many relationships after and also Bluewaves and KTV. Gone overseas to Cheong for career.

we all change and take the best memories of our previous relationships and move one to be a better version of ourselves. (I hope) . We also then know what we don’t want, when we meet bad ones.  Even our parents relationships plays a part. Coming from a broken family, I saw as a child how much pain both my parents had gone through. you grow more conscious about what you don’t like to have on yourself and also your partner.

Just remember, you might be that bad partner to the other person. But again, you will be the right person to someone else too.

life is to short to slog it out alone. It’s always Better to threesome , twosome then handsome and travel our life journey with someone and better off with kids.

just my two cents worth…

Edited by Ctaiwee
  • Praise 11

7 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Don't know how to convince wifey for a MWW.

:D

He meant that we should start off by playing the field (minimum threesome) until sextisfied, before settling on one life partner (twosome) [laugh]

But actually after handsome , most people will go back to threesome ? (Or more, and wife not counted)

Edited by Sosaria
  • Haha! 1

10 minutes ago, Arogab said:

I got a friend, he always looking at other people's wife is better till one day, his wife run away with another person. Haha

Did he listen to this song after that? 😅

• Haha! 3

13 minutes ago, Arogab said:

till one day, his wife run away with another person. Haha

Can pass me his contact?

I also want to learn how to make wifey runaway with another man and take her mother with her.

• Haha! 5

17 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Did he listen to this song after that? 😅

Ironically, when he got married a second time. Someone played a joke on him playing "No woman no Cry" 😂

12 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Can pass me his contact?

I also want to learn how to make wifey runaway with another man and take her mother with her.

No way, you MIL will not allow that. She loves you so much that she needs her daughter tied together with you.[laugh]

s-l500.jpg

• Haha! 1

This is the only doll I want to see.

download.jpeg.332d1a90edf2383266d3b9db7c825091.jpegdownload.jpeg.332d1a90edf2383266d3b9db7c825091.jpegdownload.jpeg.332d1a90edf2383266d3b9db7c825091.jpeg

49 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Ironically, when he got married a second time. Someone played a joke on him playing "No woman no Cry" 😂

No way, you MIL will not allow that. She loves you so much that she needs her daughter tied together with you.[laugh]

s-l500.jpg

• Haha! 2

On 11/17/2022 at 11:42 AM, Fcw75 said:

Actually, this is quite true. 

Sometimes, being alone can be more stress free as well.

And in the current economic gloom context, if you lose your job or fail in your business, you dont drag your family into it.

I saw some of my friends, wah lao, going downstairs for a cup of kopi also must ask wives' permission. Really wah lao eh. 

Edited by Davidklt
  • Shocked 3
  • Haha! 4

21 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Don't know how to convince wifey for a MWW.

What is your meaning of MWW!??🤔🤔🤔

I googled and only saw this and makes mo sense in this context leh!:😁😁

3372930D-DE78-4CE1-8AE0-8EE1AE9BB7BF.jpeg

• Haha! 2

3 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

What is your meaning of MWW!??🤔🤔🤔

I googled and only saw this and makes mo sense in this context leh!:😁😁

3372930D-DE78-4CE1-8AE0-8EE1AE9BB7BF.jpeg

More Wonderful Women

For a 3some.