‘Better to be alone than with the wrong person’: 5 S’poreans share why they are embracing singlehood

Fcw75

15 hours ago, Arogab said:

Even for me, if I get a next life, I also want to be single. Then I never have any headache at all. No need to care anything. But then when you die how. Haha

That’s why they have Panadols🤣…..and over time they are improving the formula to make them even quick relief 🤣🤣…… must the market demand for it 

Edited by BanCoe
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4

18 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

I was tagged 4 freaking times @Fcw75 are you that desperate to marry me off? KNNNNNN

😂

He want to pay for your dowry lah …. 🤣🤣🤣…… all expenses paid ….. U just have to attend only 

• Haha! 7

18 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Happy place on earth is disneyland, didi want go disney😆

Been there... wasnt impressed actually. Maybe kids will like. 

7 hours ago, Jamesc said:

What people mean no one put a gun to my head to marry the daughter of my MIL?

When condom broke

FIL put a shotgun to my head.

:D

Bro, own head shotgun hahaha

Edited by Mustank
  • Haha! 1

3 hours ago, BanCoe said:

That’s why they have Panadols🤣…..and over time they are improving the formula to make them even quick relief 🤣🤣…… must the market demand for it 

Quick, put your investment in them🤣

3 hours ago, BanCoe said:

He want to pay for your dowry lah …. 🤣🤣🤣…… all expenses paid ….. U just have to attend only 

How many times you collected dowry liao. Next time got dowry to collect. You can jio me lah🤪

• Haha! 2

4 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

I was tagged 4 freaking times @Fcw75 are you that desperate to marry me off? KNNNNNN

😂

Marry ME off? I dont mind if he can find me a girl that is young, pretty, very rich and stupid, I can change my surname also.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha! 4

8 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Anybody here know of anyone who engaged but did not marry and got disengaged later after sometime for whatever reason?🤔

what so special about that?

16 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Anybody here know of anyone who engaged but did not marry and got disengaged later after sometime for whatever reason?🤔

I know of someone who got a BTO and stayed for 10 years already but never got engaged to her bf. 🤣

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

sounded like so many of you folks are so unhappy in the marriage sia ..... my wife is the best thing that ever happen to me. brought structure to my life and everyday i count my blessings to meet such a wonderful person. 

• Praise 8
  • Haha! 2

38 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

I know of someone who got a BTO and stayed for 10 years already but never got engaged to her bf. 🤣

同居 ah?

2 hours ago, Arogab said:

Quick, put your investment in them🤣

How many times you collected dowry liao. Next time got dowry to collect. You can jio me lah🤪

Laoban you is HNW individual lah @SiLangKia N  @kobayashiGT lookin for $pon$or$hip lah....... all hinges on U :grin:   

• Haha! 4

51 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

Laoban you is HNW individual lah @SiLangKia N  @kobayashiGT lookin for $pon$or$hip lah....... all hinges on U :grin:   

Wah lao, I boh tak che. Only premberee too and you tell me HNW, I paiseh. 

SLK and Koba can tonpang you for $pon$or$hip lah. I pok kai one. No dowry and still got to pay all😅

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Estrangable said:

sounded like so many of you folks are so unhappy in the marriage sia ..... my wife is the best thing that ever happen to me. brought structure to my life and everyday i count my blessings to meet such a wonderful person. 

R u typing this with a knife press on ur neck😆.. ?

• Haha! 8

most people are attracted by opposite sex, there are unique situations but not the majority and not the norm . It is all individual preference, and each have their own reasons.

Some men are happy walking around with his bird......this bird i mean.

image.png.b9358332d03555e3ac9345fccbc1270b.png

• Haha! 4

On 11/17/2022 at 3:09 PM, Sosaria said:

That's why it must be an equal partnership in all aspects, even chores and responsibilities.

Think of it like acquiring a "wingman" or "co-pilot", someone to watch your six-o-clock, take over when necessary, giving you a break too!

Like I tell my kids on my lazy days, "hey, ask your mom; mom's the Captain today" [laugh]

I agree with this. 

Marriage is a partnership. Both sides must put in the effort in order for it to work. If only one-sided, sure will have problems sooner or later.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1