Dashcam with GPS

Bluepica

Hi,

I am looking for an inexpensive dashcam with the the following requirement :-

single channel, GPS, with display, suction cap holder, Full HD

most of the dashcam available now uses double sided tape to the windscreen. I am using this cam for my travel use in rental car, that's why I need it to be portable to transfer from car to car.

thanks!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

22 minutes ago, Bluepica said:

Hi,

most of the dashcam available now uses double sided tape to the windscreen. I am using this cam for my travel use in rental car, that's why I need it to be portable to transfer from car to car.

thanks!

Just get the first gen 70mai cam good enough but no gps, then get the suction from aliexpress. GPS will need to set up the gps cable dont think useful for rental car. 

https://shopee.sg/-Local-Official-Warranty-Xiaomi-70mai-Smart-Dash-Cam-1S-M300-M500-Car-Cam-Night-Vision-Car-Camera-i.76473021.4481546945?sp_atk=00d08e13-3c5f-4a0e-be3f-3484c2938a67&xptdk=00d08e13-3c5f-4a0e-be3f-3484c2938a67

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32917204209.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.2f237f53JNdtID&algo_pvid=9113f95a-6f95-4b6a-b4a6-635717d9add2&algo_exp_id=9113f95a-6f95-4b6a-b4a6-635717d9add2-0&pdp_ext_f={"sku_id"%3A"66060388599"}&pdp_npi=2%40dis!SGD!3.07!2.15!!!!!%402103143616687434639462227e89cb!66060388599!sea&curPageLogUid=xftx6SyJL4Hn

Edited by Dafansu
  • Praise 3

1 hour ago, Benhur said:

wah so cheap... I'll take a look....thanks!

the product description seems weird... doesn't sounds like describing the item lol

4 hours ago, Bluepica said:

Hi,

thanks!

Just get a HP holder with suction cup and use an old phone to take video while driving.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Bluepica said:

wah so cheap... I'll take a look....thanks!

the product description seems weird... doesn't sounds like describing the item lol

The stand is available on Shopee.

36 minutes ago, Unltd said:

Just get a HP holder with suction cup and use an old phone to take video while driving.

This is also an option I'm considering since I have an extra iphone X... but the drawback is, it's too big and block my view, don't really like big item on the windscreen.

1 hour ago, Bluepica said:

This is also an option I'm considering since I have an extra iphone X... but the drawback is, it's too big and block my view, don't really like big item on the windscreen.

Then go ask in bike forum what they use to attach to helmets for recording, saves the hassle about worrying about a cable as well, just charge first, then mount and use during driving.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Unltd said:

Then go ask in bike forum what they use to attach to helmets for recording, saves the hassle about worrying about a cable as well, just charge first, then mount and use during driving.

DJI Osmo Action 3

Insta360 1x

Insta360 1R

Gopro Hero10

↡ Advertisement