The continuing GLOBAL stressful thread! Part III

RadX

Sibeh stress I read finish also cannot figure out.

He? She? Mi Ke (24 years old) is a tourist from the Philippines. In September this year, he asked a local man for a drink through a dating platform, and the two went to the hotel to get a room after drinking. After the man woke up, he hurriedly left the hotel room without taking any of his belongings. Later, Mi Ke took the man's debit card and bought a flight ticket to Thailand and hotel packages worth thousands of dollars in Thailand. After the man reported the crime, Mi Ke was arrested at the airport. Although Mi Ke's certificate stated that he was a man, the doctor confirmed that he had completed sex reassignment surgery.

• Haha! 3

5 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

He? She? Mi Ke (24 years old) is a tourist from the Philippines. In September this year, he asked a local man for a drink through a dating platform, and the two went to the hotel to get a room after drinking. After the man woke up, he hurriedly left the hotel room without taking any of his belongings. Later, Mi Ke took the man's debit card and bought a flight ticket to Thailand and hotel packages worth thousands of dollars in Thailand. After the man reported the crime, Mi Ke was arrested at the airport. Although Mi Ke's certificate stated that he was a man, the doctor confirmed that he had completed sex reassignment surgery.

Can't figure out ..... :ph34r:

How about try it out ... [sly]

and you will understand the whole picture. :secret-laugh:

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

Poor man kenna cheated by a woman

:D

53 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

38 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Jin Stress, All open up and boss ask me travel. Why China no open, I want to travel China😂

Just go lo.

Only Quarantine mah.

The most you get locked in your apartment block for weeks.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1